over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 for summer

I think it just makes the ones you never seen before darker.
For me all that went away when I stopped using it.

When I got the darkest I have ever been I recall looking in the mirror on holiday and realizing I had hundreds of tiny freckles on face. Although I was so dark you could barely notice them unless up close in the light.

As posted start low and build up and these should be minimized. But if guys are using mt2 daily and going in the sun or on sunbeds they are gonna come out for some/all. Everyone has a difference response and many don't notice much whereas some get loads.

The one time that stands out for me and usually I wouldn't be that bothered was the time I got a massive dark mole on the tip of my nose. It was huge and looked really weird. When I come off it disappeared and luckily never come back when on mt2 again.

I should be receiving slin pins 2moro and will start mt2 again in the night. I have an old mixed vial from ages ago so will start with that. Getting rid of my ginger beard is one of the best things about mt2.

When I got the darkest I have ever been I recall looking in the mirror on holiday and realizing I had hundreds of tiny freckles on face. Although I was so dark you could barely notice them unless up close in the light.

As posted start low and build up and these should be minimized. But if guys are using mt2 daily and going in the sun or on sunbeds they are gonna come out for some/all. Everyone has a difference response and many don't notice much whereas some get loads.

The one time that stands out for me and usually I wouldn't be that bothered was the time I got a massive dark mole on the tip of my nose. It was huge and looked really weird. When I come off it disappeared and luckily never come back when on mt2 again.

I should be receiving slin pins 2moro and will start mt2 again in the night. I have an old mixed vial from ages ago so will start with that. Getting rid of my ginger beard is one of the best things about mt2.

When i did 1mg everyday years ago i got a big one on my nose too. It went away. If you get them on your dick tell your girlfriend it’s like the English dessert, Spotted Dick. 😂 🍮

I just replied to a pm with this info but figured it may help some guys out on here as many get confused with dosing/mixing/calculations. It's especially useful if you want to start very low in dose like most on here recommend.

Basically for mt2 vials I usually recommend adding 2ml bac water but for your 1st vial I would recommend 3ml as it makes the tiny dosing much easier. Vials can usually hold approx 3.5ml so you could even add that f you wanted.

But if you add 3ml bac water just go on the following...
3ml= 10mg
1ml= 3.33mg
0.1ml (10 ticks)= 333mcg
1 tick= 33.3mcg

So for 100mcg you do 3 ticks. To make sure for your 1st inj you could even aim for about 2 ticks and get approx 67mcg. Then the 2nd day aim for 3 ticks for 100mcg the next day do 4 ticks for 133mcg. It makes it slightly easier to go up in tiny increments and basically not fuck up and take too much.

Now for future mt2 vials I would go with 2ml bac water as your maintenance dose will likely be higher (250-500mcg). Here is how that works out...

2ml= 10mg
1ml= 5mg
0.1ml (10 ticks)= 500mcg
1 tick= 50mcg

So 2 ticks would be 100mcg. 5 ticks for 250mcg and so on.

Got a compliment from my father today saying I look much tanner. Haven't gotten many freckles but I have noticed that the palms of my hands and the webbing in between the fingers is beginning to show brown stains. On that note: I have taken 10mg of peptide tech melanotan II and would recommend them for use on your test rats. Will order from them again.

Got a compliment from my father today saying I look much tanner. Haven't gotten many freckles but I have noticed that the palms of my hands and the webbing in between the fingers is beginning to show brown stains. On that note: I have taken 10mg of peptide tech melanotan II and would recommend them for use on your test rats. Will order from them again.

Very nice! Have you gotten any ultraviolet ray exposure at all? I got tan slowly at first with no sun but after i went outside once or twice a week i really got real brown.

First time at .5
...First few days = freak the fuck out. I had dark moles(looked like holes) that close friends were commenting on. I literally was examining each one in the mirror.
About day 6, couldn't tell it ever happened. Everything faded into itself. After using, everything faded together. Loved he product ever since

One of my wife and my's good friends is an internist/derm and will NOT go in the sun for any reason at all. Wears sun screen for just walking around. She only heard about the study from, I think Arizona State, but never knew anyone that had used it before. Still scared of the sun but showing her the pigmentation difference in what I was doing(over just a few days) at least clued her in to alternative possibilities.

Very nice! Have you gotten any ultraviolet ray exposure at all? I got tan slowly at first with no sun but after i went outside once or twice a week i really got real brown.

I've been using beds but have been taking it v. slowly. I started at 5 mins in a level one and have made my way up to 10 minutes. I plan to increase by two minutes every two sessions assuming no burning until I reach the full 20 minutes. I am in no rush.

Has anyone ever experienced anxiety from MT2

No, no anxiety. Just lethargy the following day if I take too high of a dose.

I believe it increases RBCs which could increase anxiety but AAS would more so.

No, no anxiety. Just lethargy the following day if I take too high of a dose.

I believe it increases RBCs which could increase anxiety but AAS would more so.

I get the legthargy the next day too from the current dose of Peptidetech melanotan II. It’s strong! The previous batch i didn’t notice lethargia. Both batches gave me mad erections, and a lot of color. I’m so dark now i don’t really need more for awhile. I love being tan without having to go to the tanning salon. I was spending $280/year on tanning. That’s as much as my yearly Gym bill.

I personally don't get nausea or flushing no matter the dosage(.5 to 1mg) of melanotan II I used. Just ordered two more vials from peptide tech!

Here are some of my experiences in our family:

Note: im Asian and dont use this, my husband is european and we live in Thailand, so no sunbeds sun is plenty.

No boners, no flushing, no nausea.

30-40min Tanning outside was used initially but not anymore.

Started dosing 250 and then quickly to 500. Total loading time was about 16days now 500 2x a week.

I dont think a tan is appropriate word, more like a race change, my husband was white as hell and now he has a deep latin brown, which makes hes physique look awesome!!!

Re freckles, during loadimg there was quite a lot that rose up but not enough to stop, now 2+weeks maintaining they have startedbto fade and almost unnotiaciable.

Now my question is, can you run this year round?

Here are some of my experiences in our family:

Note: im Asian and dont use this, my husband is european and we live in Thailand, so no sunbeds sun is plenty.

No boners, no flushing, no nausea.

30-40min Tanning outside was used initially but not anymore.

Started dosing 250 and then quickly to 500. Total loading time was about 16days now 500 2x a week.

I dont think a tan is appropriate word, more like a race change, my husband was white as hell and now he has a deep latin brown, which makes hes physique look awesome!!!

Re freckles, during loadimg there was quite a lot that rose up but not enough to stop, now 2+weeks maintaining they have startedbto fade and almost unnotiaciable.

Now my question is, can you run this year round?

I take breaks from melanotan but i don’t lose much color. When i go back on i get super dark super fast. I think tiny doses once or twice a week would keep you very dark.

Does anyone know if this has any toxic side-effects? or bad for the kidneys?

The fact that we get nauseous everytime we take it seems somewhat worrisome. What causes the nausea?

Does anyone know if this has any toxic side-effects? or bad for the kidneys?

The fact that we get nauseous everytime we take it seems somewhat worrisome. What causes the nausea?

IIRC the nausea is a result of being injected into the stomach and not actually MT II.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity