over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS use and facial attractiveness

I can tell you as a good looking tall muscular guy that women seem to say things like

well im sure youll find a girl prettier than me, when i was talking about going to a edm type event last night to a good looking 24 year old

last week a girl told me shes out of my league , she said look at you and look at me. I told her it made me sad that she thinks that way. (and we stopped talking because her insecurity turned me off and she was decent to pretty, not fat , or anything, 35 years old mind you and if I got the chance I may have gone on a date with her)

my ex would bring up her insecurities with our differences in looks and id have to reassure her that shes pretty etc....

another ex many years ago, would bring this up...

whats funny is my ex of three years never brought this up and she had more than a few extra pounds to lose, however her confidence of not bringing being insecure about it was sexy. he never brought it up once. she also had some nice muscles and responded well to weight training, okay back to the subject before I get too carried away.

so if you are a really good looking guy, it may actually be a double edge sword and you may have to wind them back in, when they get defensive about your looks and have to reassure her that all that matters is you and I work, and thats all im concerned with.

call her out on her self esteem issues, tell her to stop downplaying herself, and that i dont downplay myself, theyre are plenty guys with more money, leaner, bigger dicks, more popular on social media, better jobs, better status, etc but I dont downplay myself nor should you

Last edited:
I can tell you as a good looking tall muscular guy that women seem to say things like

well im sure youll find a girl prettier than me, when i was talking about going to a edm type event last night to a good looking 24 year old

last week a girl told me shes out of my league , she said look at you and look at me. I told her it made me sad that she thinks that way. (and we stopped talking because her insecurity turned me off and she was decent to pretty, not fat , or anything, 35 years old mind you and if I got the chance I may have gone on a date with her)

my ex would bring up her insecurities with our differences in looks and id have to reassure her that shes pretty etc....

another ex many years ago, would bring this up...

whats funny is my ex of three years never brought this up and she had more than a few extra pounds to lose, however her confidence of not bringing being insecure about it was sexy. he never brought it up once. she also had some nice muscles and responded well to weight training, okay back to the subject before I get too carried away.

so if you are a really good looking guy, it may actually be a double edge sword and you may have to wind them back in, when they get defensive about your looks and have to reassure her that all that matters is you and I work, and thats all im concerned with.

call her out on her self esteem issues, tell her to stop downplaying herself, and that i dont downplay myself, theyre are plenty guys with more money, leaner, bigger dicks, more popular on social media, better jobs, better status, etc but I dont downplay myself nor should you

This is the realest post in the whole thread. This happens to me consistently, the part about women who look good actually being very insecure, especially when you have a great physique yourself and a big dick.

I've also noticed a trend of women who really don't know me yet jokingly talk shit to me like:

"You're trouble"

"I would never be able to trust a guy like you"

"I bet you're always booked up with women"

"I couldn't date you"

Being a stud really is a double edge sword and I've sat back more than a few times asking myself how much pussy I've missed out on due to insecure women who want to fuck me but, won't because they think I'm fucking everything under the sun because of my looks so, they won't allow themselves to give me their love satchels.

Bro you got shit tested and fail. It wasnt there insecurities, it was your inability to overcome there challenges. :naughty:

Bro talking up all this game and cant even get past elementary shit test..hmmm :rolleyes:

This is the realest post in the whole thread. This happens to me consistently, the part about women who look good actually being very insecure, especially when you have a great physique yourself and a big dick.

I've also noticed a trend of women who really don't know me yet jokingly talk shit to me like:

"You're trouble"

"I would never be able to trust a guy like you"

"I bet you're always booked up with women"

"I couldn't date you"

Being a stud really is a double edge sword and I've sat back more than a few times asking myself how much pussy I've missed out on due to insecure women who want to fuck me but, won't because they think I'm fucking everything under the sun because of my looks so, they won't allow themselves to give me their love satchels.

my dick's so big, i use the eiffel tower as a french tickler.
my dick's so big it has an airplane warning light.
many chicks were afraid of it at first. but i'd get em warmed up so they'd beg for it.
now im too ugly from too much test. my face went from pretty to ugh and my hair fell out and im beat.
never shoulda used gear. one of my big regrets.
no one wants my beautifully large cock.

Almost being.. what ..50 y.o.?? I'm curious to see what this "look" is all about?

And not quite sure why your shocked about the responses your getting on tinder. Its not like your presenting yourself as some classy, well educated, white color kinda guy. From your profile description your basically advertising sex, so your going to get sluts hitting you up with slutty responses. Nothing has changed. Sluts will be sluts. Sluts like big dicks.

I have a body shot on Tinder, pretty ripped and a description describing my personality and height etc. etc... I keep my face private on there until I talk with them a bit. I'm not a pro bodybuilder, but I still have that "look" you can't believe how many women go for me on there with no face shown. LOL. As I chat with many of them, we get to sending photos, etc and they often ask for a photo of Mr. Happy too, or will ask how big etc. Happens almost every day. I even had one girl tell me to send her a photo of my cock. She said it's more important to her than my face. LMAO.

Chicks have changed my brothers. They are the new men. I'm telling you, we let them go to far!

This thread is cracking me up. Yall are some fooI's.

Almost being.. what ..50 y.o.?? I'm curious to see what this "look" is all about?

And not quite sure why your shocked about the responses your getting on tinder. Its not like your presenting yourself as some classy, well educated, white color kinda guy. From your profile description your basically advertising sex, so your going to get sluts hitting you up with slutty responses. Nothing has changed. Sluts will be sluts. Sluts like big dicks.

Exactly. Common sense is not very common these days. Tinder isn't exactly the best source for finding your future wife. Guys what would you think if a girl posted a profile pic on Tinder with just her chest and stomach on show. I guarantee 99% of her messages will be men clearly after sex. The funniest are the guys who post things like nice eyes when you have an ugly girl posting a pic of her face and giant tits in next to nothing :p

Even if you have a nice profile pic of your face if you post a topless photo (not beach but posing) I guarantee many women will think you're a douche. I am not saying this is right but the higher calibre girls with morals probably won't even message you because they will stereotype you. So if you send out the wrong message don't be shocked if you get the wrong reply. Now anyone with a bit of banter can overcome that stereotype.

I have dated a lot of women and I have never once in my life come across a girl who just started talking about dicks and wanting a big one. Plus I have dated some sluts to be blunt. That may be the sort of conversation you have on some cam messenger site or tinder when browsing going through random sluts profiles. I am not saying it doesn't happen but you guys are acting like most women are like that... nonsense.

There are nice girls all over the place some of you guys just have the wrong intentions and it's probably transparent to those girls. So it's not because you are too good looking and she can't handle it. You probably just want sex and nothing serious as they see that. Now there are girls who do get insecure so that I agree with. How many amazing girls do you see with guys you would never put them with. Little Slice has posted about this before and I agree with what he stated. Your image may go against you at times but again if you have good intentions with good banter it shouldn't be a problem. If you just want to fuck them and think because of your looks you should get them then they will likely see you for what you are.

Exactly. Common sense is not very common these days. Tinder isn't exactly the best source for finding your future wife. Guys what would you think if a girl posted a profile pic on Tinder with just her chest and stomach on show. I guarantee 99% of her messages will be men clearly after sex. The funniest are the guys who post things like nice eyes when you have an ugly girl posting a pic of her face and giant tits in next to nothing :p

Even if you have a nice profile pic of your face if you post a topless photo (not beach but posing) I guarantee many women will think you're a douche. I am not saying this is right but the higher calibre girls with morals probably won't even message you because they will stereotype you. So if you send out the wrong message don't be shocked if you get the wrong reply. Now anyone with a bit of banter can overcome that stereotype.

I have dated a lot of women and I have never once in my life come across a girl who just started talking about dicks and wanting a big one. Plus I have dated some sluts to be blunt. That may be the sort of conversation you have on some cam messenger site or tinder when browsing going through random sluts profiles. I am not saying it doesn't happen but you guys are acting like most women are like that... nonsense.

There are nice girls all over the place some of you guys just have the wrong intentions and it's probably transparent to those girls. So it's not because you are too good looking and she can't handle it. You probably just want sex and nothing serious as they see that. Now there are girls who do get insecure so that I agree with. How many amazing girls do you see with guys you would never put them with. Little Slice has posted about this before and I agree with what he stated. Your image may go against you at times but again if you have good intentions with good banter it shouldn't be a problem. If you just want to fuck them and think because of your looks you should get them then they will likely see you for what you are.

First of all, this is in response to your post here and NG. My Tinder account is more fun, hookup, yeah I get sex off it, hookups, etc etc. I did the married thing from 20-35 and will never revisit it. So you bet, I'm out there playing a bit. I'm aware of the responses and typically why I get them and from who, especially off Tiner. The difference is, the sluts will not be shy about stating what they want and the "good girls" (few of them left out there my brothers) will not be so forward, but trust me, they all want the same stuff.

I get the good girl profiles responding to me ALL THE TIME! Not just sluts. The good girls will play a coy game, saying thing like, "I'm just curious," I might want to try being dominated, BDSM, etc, "but I never have" shit like that. They are more reserved and shy, but they are wired in the same way....Most all women's minds are very closely related when it comes to sex. They desire to be dominated and taken sexually and even to a degree, "put in their place" they all desire a little bad boy in their life. Even the women that go to church on Sunday.

I have other profiles on Match and plenty of fish, where I am the clean cut, well dressed guy. When I show up for the date? Usually jeans, a tight T and so on and let me tell you, 99% of them love it.

If none of you get nothing from any of this, just remember this. Women want experiences. Yeah, they all say they want mushy, love and romance and true they do, but they also want experiences! And if you aren't bringing it to them, chances are they will go looking. Even the good girls. I went from totally inexperienced in dating to literally I have went on HUNDREDS of dates from 35-50. I got out at least three nights per week with a different girl. Sometimes two on the same night. I don't say this to brag, I say it, so you realize, I know what I'm talking about. Girls lie! And they lie in a way that tell you, the man, what you want to hear. They start learning this as little girls and perfect by the time they are in their 20's.

There are some truly good girls left out there, but they still want certain things. They just hide it better. And even those are far and few between.

Fully agree with NGL34 and Elvia. I have plenty of female friends who I've seen turn down douchey jacked/good looking guys because they were just that....douche bags. Or just looked that way.

Having said that, Dale's last response is also accurate. Women certainly do love the experiences, being dominated, etc. I really can't think of any girl besides maybe 1 who didn't lust for being dominated, to varying extents of course. I don't think anyone with experience would doubt that. But it's not like all women are just opening conversations asking about dick size lol.

Is it possible that some humans actually have more than 1 side to them?? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro you got shit tested and fail. It wasnt there insecurities, it was your inability to overcome there challenges. :naughty:

Bro talking up all this game and cant even get past elementary shit test..hmmm :rolleyes:

Right. I can tell you don't close deals anywhere close to me. Getting past elementary shit? Just because they say shit like that to me doesn't mean I don't get the buns..... believe that. You assumed a bit too much a bit too fast.

Again, to any man who really knows women, whether you know it OR NOT, if you're a good looking dude, there's plenty of women out there who WON'T fuck you because you're that good looking, PERIOD!

It's ok, buddy.

Last edited:
“It is with our faces that we face the world, from the moment of birth to the
moment of death. Our age and our gender are printed on our faces. Our
emotions, the open and instinctive emotions that Darwin wrote about, as well
as the hidden or repressed ones that Freud wrote about, are displayed on our
faces, along with our thoughts and intentions. Though we may admire arms and
legs, breasts and buttocks, it is the face, first and last, that is judged
“beautiful” in an aesthetic sense, “fine” or “distinguished” in a moral or
intellectual sense. And, crucially, it is by our faces that we can be recognized as
individuals. Our faces bear the stamp of our experiences and our character; at
forty, it is said, a man has the face he deserves.”

- Oliver Sacks, “Face-blind”, The New Yorker, August 30, 2010

First of all, this is in response to your post here and NG. My Tinder account is more fun, hookup, yeah I get sex off it, hookups, etc etc. I did the married thing from 20-35 and will never revisit it. So you bet, I'm out there playing a bit. I'm aware of the responses and typically why I get them and from who, especially off Tiner. The difference is, the sluts will not be shy about stating what they want and the "good girls" (few of them left out there my brothers) will not be so forward, but trust me, they all want the same stuff.

I get the good girl profiles responding to me ALL THE TIME! Not just sluts. The good girls will play a coy game, saying thing like, "I'm just curious," I might want to try being dominated, BDSM, etc, "but I never have" shit like that. They are more reserved and shy, but they are wired in the same way....Most all women's minds are very closely related when it comes to sex. They desire to be dominated and taken sexually and even to a degree, "put in their place" they all desire a little bad boy in their life. Even the women that go to church on Sunday.

I have other profiles on Match and plenty of fish, where I am the clean cut, well dressed guy. When I show up for the date? Usually jeans, a tight T and so on and let me tell you, 99% of them love it.

If none of you get nothing from any of this, just remember this. Women want experiences. Yeah, they all say they want mushy, love and romance and true they do, but they also want experiences! And if you aren't bringing it to them, chances are they will go looking. Even the good girls. I went from totally inexperienced in dating to literally I have went on HUNDREDS of dates from 35-50. I got out at least three nights per week with a different girl. Sometimes two on the same night. I don't say this to brag, I say it, so you realize, I know what I'm talking about. Girls lie! And they lie in a way that tell you, the man, what you want to hear. They start learning this as little girls and perfect by the time they are in their 20's.

There are some truly good girls left out there, but they still want certain things. They just hide it better. And even those are far and few between.

This guy gets it.

the two women who still post on this board be laughing they ass off at y'all lmao :eek: :eek: :eek:

Numbers don't impress me. If someone is even half good looking they could take 100's of girls out every year but so what. I am not even gonna go into my past I just find it amusing the way guys try to come across in threads like this... especially when it was about aas and facial attractiveness and not even women. Can you post a pic of your face?

I never implied good girls aren't after those things. The nice ones are usually the worse after they have been given time etc. Nearly all men and women want the same things at the end of the day. Step back and try to understand what I was implying in my post. The fact you have different profiles on multiple dating sites portraying a different you is exactly the sort of thing I meant.

Everyone in life wants certain things and no one is denying that. Personally I think just be yourself good and bad. Too many people put on a facade when dating so it's no surprise things don't work out in the long run. Now if you just enjoy meeting new girls, having fun, sex etc then great and I was always upfront with girls in the past and they appreciated that honesty. I wasn't a fan of my mates who would lie themselves into a girls bed then fuck her off the next day. But sure we have all been tits in the past... me included.

Yeah I think my face is more attractive now. I'm older now too and we age like houses. Women on the other hand age like cars.

I started juicing when I was 20 probably (joined this forum around 9 years ago) and I am 30 now. I had already gone through puberty and I look a whole lot diff lol. My first cycle of GA LABS @ SSB I gained 60 pounds and acquired a grip of stretch marks. I responded well. I have only ran HGH a handful fo times and at low iu. Ive ran peptides for a few months at a time too...... One time on 100mg winstrol raw per day ( I would dump it into gatorade and drink it at work) my jaw muscle would literally get jacked every bite I felt like I was going to end up looking like quagmire or Joe from family guy if I didnt chill the fuck out, maybe jay leno :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity