over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice deflection. Yes I absolutely believe that you are Leo and are denying it because I’m pretty sure you were banned from this forum.
Which exact comment made zero sense?
I know it’s not a meta analysis for you to cherry pick but it is pretty straightforward.
The only comedy are people who believe you’re some kind of expert
Yo. You really can't make this up.

You are upset at a YouTube online personality to the extent you sound like you are popping blood vessels.

Alright.

You then are accusing me of being...wait for it...wait for it!!

AHA!

The real Leo.

Well, brother. You have got me. I have created false logs with a man who is not me in underwear.

Case solved, I am him.

I knew you were too cunning. Once you and that pesty crew of yours started snooping around.

Yo. You really can't make this up.

You are upset at a YouTube online personality to the extent you sound like you are popping blood vessels.

Alright.

You then are accusing me of being...wait for it...wait for it!!

AHA!

The real Leo.

Well, brother. You have got me. I have created false logs with a man who is not me in underwear.

Case solved, I am him.

I knew you were too cunning. Once you and that pesty crew of yours started snooping around.
Wow you’ve got about the same physique as I’d imagine him having but okay you’re not him. Never seen your log or pics before now.
Just an average pasty white guy.

You’re just a weird Leo defender who is wrong about everything you said who sounded exactly like the junkie narcissist.

Oh all those claims I asked about were actual Leo Longtoothery claims.

What is actually hilarious is that my 99 cent store underwear I use for progress pics says "leo"

What a weird scenario.

Wow you’ve got about the same physique as I’d imagine him having but okay you’re not him. Never seen your log or pics before now.
Just an average pasty white guy.

You’re just a weird Leo defender who is wrong about everything you said who sounded exactly like the junkie narcissist.

Oh all those claims I asked about were actual Leo Longtoothery claims.
If you think I'm attempting to have an actual conversation with you, nope. We are not on the same operating system.

Feel free to post your physique. I have no shame in my pasty *Ecuadorian* physique. You and anyone else who feels the need to jab at my current physique have likely injected more testosterone this month than my natural balls have created in my lifetime.

I pray for your sanity my friend. I will tell you the same thing I did your brother in IQ. Ya dont like the guy and his content? Maybe move on?

If you think I'm attempting to have an actual conversation with you, nope. We are not on the same operating system.

Feel free to post your physique. I have no shame in my pasty *Ecuadorian* physique. You and anyone else who feels the need to jab at my current physique have likely injected more testosterone this month than my natural balls have created in my lifetime.

I pray for your sanity my friend. I will tell you the same thing I did your brother in IQ. Ya dont like the guy and his content? Maybe move on?

This thread isn't about you, let it go! Leo is a fraud. Apparently you ignore the videos where a guest disagrees with what he says and Leo immediately changes course instead of stand his ground...and no I'm not going to waste my time posting a video or videos of this. He tries to regurgitate information in articulate fashion but isn't anywhere near as smart as he claims to be. He's not a visionary by any means.

I was wondering if you're him as well. We know he's been on this board, he's referenced it before. Whether you are or you aren't it doesn't matter, Leo is on his last leg. He keeps getting exposed and no one wants to be associated with him.

This thread isn't about you, let it go! Leo is a fraud. Apparently you ignore the videos where a guest disagrees with what he says and Leo immediately changes course instead of stand his ground...and no I'm not going to waste my time posting a video or videos of this. He tries to regurgitate information in articulate fashion but isn't anywhere near as smart as he claims to be. He's not a visionary by any means.

I was wondering if you're him as well. We know he's been on this board, he's referenced it before. Whether you are or you aren't it doesn't matter, Leo is on his last leg. He keeps getting exposed and no one wants to be associated with him.
Huh? I made a comment about his content and separating the WWE drama show that some of the divas on here are obsessed with.

Somebody ran and posted Dave's pod and I simply asked what the hell was exposed? Guess what? No one has answered that. Just middle schooler type insults.

I gave my two cents on separating your opinion about one's personal life and their content.

My take REALLY urked the guys on here that seem to put way more emotional energy into an online personality then I ever would.

Then the nonsense of me being Leo started. Because I said the dude put out a ton of quality content.

wtf?

I'll leave it here too. You and many guys in here just HAVE to get off the "he's not special" take. When I say get off, I mean you cannot go without shading the guy.

You reference his content in a way in which I can tell you've spent HOURS watching. Some of yall sound like lawyers.

Still no one has shown me comparable content that he supposedly regurgitates.

I'll leave it here too. You and many guys in here just HAVE to get off the "he's not special" take. When I say get off, I mean you cannot go without shading the guy.

You reference his content in a way in which I can tell you've spent HOURS watching. Some of yall sound like lawyers.

Still no one has shown me comparable content that he supposedly regurgitates.

Why have you recently come on the the board and started acting like a know at all in a few different threads? Clearly by the way your physique looks and the fact that you've admitted that you've never taken gear, you don't have a lot of experience to offer in regards to diet, training, PED's. etc.

The tone your posts is in poor taste.

Warning: Stop the name calling or putting people down. Tired of every thread turning into a pissing match.

Why have you recently come on the the board and started acting like a know at all in a few different threads? Clearly by the way your physique looks and the fact that you've admitted that you've never taken gear, you don't have a lot of experience to offer in regards to diet, training, PED's. etc.

I am a type 1 diabetic, I have a plethora of experience with insulin. So? When have you seen me offer advice on peds?

I have plenty of training experience. And noticing your fondness of me, I will assume you know I am less than 6 months in the gym after years off and in extremely poor health.

I have plenty of faith and pride in my knowledge of diet, training and insulin.

Also again!! What in the world does this comment have to do with Leo???

Warning: Stop the name calling or putting people down. Tired of every thread turning into a pissing match.
It seems fine when the piss flows in the direction of the majority though?

Idk who you are referring to but,

I was accused of being Leo after no pissing match at all. Then on the pretense of me being Leo, I was bombarded with an attack including insults.

Then the nonsense of me being Leo started. Because I said the dude put out a ton of quality content.?
There are a lot of people on this forum who have been around for ages, have a decent to great amount of knowledge, and have an emotional aversion to anyone who has successfully created persona and/or a business around it.

Because of that, there absolutely is a bitter underpinning towards any of those people, and you can see it in any thread where any of those people are mentioned. When someone like Leo gets shown to be a dirtbag, etc., those people are more than happy to hold that up as proof that the person is 100% a liar/charlatan and has never provided any useful information etc.

That's why you're taking it in the face right now, hahaha.

There are a lot of people on this forum who have been around for ages, have a decent to great amount of knowledge, and have an emotional aversion to anyone who has successfully created persona and/or a business around it.

Because of that, there absolutely is a bitter underpinning towards any of those people, and you can see it in any thread where any of those people are mentioned. When someone like Leo gets shown to be a dirtbag, etc., those people are more than happy to hold that up as proof that the person is 100% a liar/charlatan and has never provided any useful information etc.

That's why you're taking it in the face right now, hahaha.
Ay. I'm fine. Whatever discourse has gone on has ranged from down right hilarious to pathetic insults.

You do not know how odd and funny it was to read some of these comments. All because I mentioned he put out some good content and I don't care to go down the rabbit hole of his personal character.

Ay. I'm fine. Whatever discourse has gone on has ranged from down right hilarious to pathetic insults.

You do not know how odd and funny it was to read some of these comments. All because I mentioned he put out some good content and I don't care to go down the rabbit hole of his personal character.
You didn’t say he put out some good content. You were singing his praises. Put him being a narcissistic, lying, charlatan, junkie aside he puts out shit misinformation with his cherry picked and misrepresented takes on meta analysis and studies.
You ignore this though. I even gave an example of his bs where he claimed that no one should ever need more than 10mg of adhd medication.
He’s a smart guy for idiots.

You didn’t say he put out some good content. You were singing his praises. Put him being a narcissistic, lying, charlatan, junkie aside he puts out shit misinformation with his cherry picked and misrepresented takes on meta analysis and studies.
You ignore this though. I even gave an example of his bs where he claimed that no one should ever need more than 10mg of adhd medication.
He’s a smart guy for idiots.
How tf do you cherry pick a meta analysis. You realize what META means right? Got damn

How tf do you cherry pick a meta analysis. You realize what META means right? Got damn
Listen to Leo misrepresent the info. How do lack common sense goddamn.

Also I said misrepresented and cherry-picked takes on meta analysis AND STUDIES.

If you’re in love with Leo hit him up he’s with Tony Huge so no doubt he plays for both teams

Listen to Leo misrepresent the info. How do lack common sense goddamn.

Also I said misrepresented and cherry-picked takes on meta analysis AND STUDIES.
My man you already showed yourself in a certain light and had to back track. You are speaking completely vaguely, on and on and on.

Somebody asked me to explain what was so special about Leo. I said show me comparable content on comparable topics.

Crickets.

Please stop wasting everyone's time.

My man you already showed yourself in a certain light and had to back track. You are speaking completely vaguely, on and on and on.

Somebody asked me to explain what was so special about Leo. I said show me comparable content on comparable topics.

Crickets.

Please stop wasting everyone's time.
Nope never back tracked, again you just have no reading comprehension skills.
You’re emotionally invested in Leo like youre in a cult.
Also the only time wasted is damn near every post you’ve had period.

Nope never back tracked, again you just have no reading comprehension skills.
You’re emotionally invested in Leo like youre in a cult.
Also the only time wasted is damn near every post you’ve had period.
You accused me of being Leo, went on a rant.

You have said nothing of value AT ALL. Show me comparable content or shut up. Last I checked it isn't difficult to link a YT vid or forum post. Instead you went on a conspiracy theory rabbit hole and made a fool of yourself.

If you arent going to be specific in your rants, what are you doing here.

Show me my defense of Leo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
INPRO