over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

older guys that use HGH for longevity/youthfulness

If you wanted to try a pharmaceutical gh what would you recommend.
I have run several generics over the last 12 yrs and serostim. I find I put fluid on quick when I start and tend to get blood pressure spikes. Thinking pharma might have less sides.

I have run several generics over the last 12 yrs and serostim. I find I put fluid on quick when I start and tend to get blood pressure spikes. Thinking pharma might have less sides.

Same molecule, from what I gather or has been said recently on the board some brands contain mild diuretics. I get the same issues you do, eventually it normalizes but I use hctz to help with this specifically blood pressure. I am prescribed it for BP anyway so just add a bit more. Eventually I don't need it and normalize even down to 110/70 range. Dirt cheap so I use 25mg pills and a pill cutter for my needs.

Same molecule, from what I gather or has been said recently on the board some brands contain mild diuretics. I get the same issues you do, eventually it normalizes but I use hctz to help with this specifically blood pressure. I am prescribed it for BP anyway so just add a bit more. Eventually I don't need it and normalize even down to 110/70 range. Dirt cheap so I use 25mg pills and a pill cutter for my needs.
I've bounced back and forth between UGL/pharma GH a few times and for me, sides like CTS (in my hands) are almost always more correlated with dose. Never felt a big difference UGL/pharma.

Appreciate your response. I’ll give it a try. I plan to run Opti grays in a few weeks. Hopefully I get a better response with minimal sides

I have been taking 2iu-4.5iu for a good 18 months now. Very limited time off.

I have a terrible shoulder issue (botched surgery) and it definitely has helped with the constant throbbing/aching.

I tend to stay leaner, easier, but shit man I get more tired in the afternoons.

If you want youthful looks, you NEED a topical retinoid like tazarotene cream (basically topical accutane) or gel. 3 times per week, small pea size amount.

Nothing is as potent at increasing skin collagen (this is what makes you look "old"; loss of collagen and slow cell turnover ; saggy skin and poor complexion and wrinkles).

"anti-aging" is more about prevention. (preventing the loss of skin collagen; avoid excess sun exposure or using sunscreen and using a topical retinoid to keep collagen high).

HGH/IGF-1 keeps the collagen higher but that's more prevention and not "Reversal". Topical retinoid can reverse some aging significantly. (GH won't do it but the increase in water in the skin can sometimes improve appearance)
got some tretanoin that I have used off and on, kind of hard as it makes my face red but I’m gonna work it back into the mix soon

After age 30 FGFs will start declining not just hormones, there evidence that FGFs are in charge. Fibroblast growth factor (FGF) signaling controls a myriad of processes in embryonic development and in tissue homeostasis and metabolism in the adult, IGF-1 is very important hormone however you need to have normal levels of FGF. My father did at age 52, my mom age 64, my only brother at age 58, I will be 72 this year, the difference is that I changed my life style, I don`t use HGH and if I would not have been introduce to the inventor of the Humanofor Dr. Professor Mihaescu I would probably using HGH , you should have tested your IGF-1 levels before administrating. IGF-1 synthesized primarily in the liver and some FGF but not all FGFs, also there are many other growth factors (not hormones) necessary to stay healthy and live longer, such as NGF, CTGF, EGf.

Here for those want to learn more about growth factors.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK442024/
good stuff… thanks!

got some tretanoin that I have used off and on, kind of hard as it makes my face red but I’m gonna work it back into the mix soon

Tazarotene is usually less irritating and works faster. It's a newer version of tretinoin. Tretinoin is like testosterone (The natural compound) and tazarotene is like trenbolone (synthetic manmade more potent version).

Tazarotene targets retinoid receptor beta and gamma and doesn't touch alpha. Alpha receptor is believed to be the cause of irritation/redness from tretinoin.

Tazarotene is usually less irritating and works faster. It's a newer version of tretinoin. Tretinoin is like testosterone (The natural compound) and tazarotene is like trenbolone (synthetic manmade more potent version).

Tazarotene targets retinoid receptor beta and gamma and doesn't touch alpha. Alpha receptor is believed to be the cause of irritation/redness from tretinoin.
awesome, will try to find it!

Thanks for bringing this debate into the discussion.

Maybe it’s my bias speaking but I’m skeptical of this. It seems to be based on the belief that low IGF1 is linked to longer lifespan in animals. I also know low IGF1 is heavily linked to increased disease states like cardiovascular disease in humans. That TRIIM trial (an ongoing TRIIM-X) trial makes me think HGH in physiological doses can actually increase lifespan or be a net neutral.

The jury is still out and I welcome more information/studies on it.
Before using any synthetic version of HGH or IGF-1 a blood test should be a must to see your levels, and after using any HGH or IGF-1 you need to be under a DM supervision.

Before using any synthetic version of HGH or IGF-1 a blood test should be a must to see your levels, and after using any HGH or IGF-1 you need to be under a DM supervision.
Yes an IGF1 blood test before starting is a very good idea that not enough people do

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear