advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is there a risk that long term GH use could make you diabetic?

man with all due respect but it's clear from the questions you ask that your knowledge even on the basic level is very small - you should use the search engine out of respect for users who left their knowledge here for free... because these questions have already been answered in very detailed terms hundreds of times -
I mean to be fair you made the statement "taking long insulin every day if you are not diabetic is the worst thing you can do to yourself"

And in much different words I essentially asked you why this was the case. If you don't want to answer that's fine. If you expect monetary compensation or that I should be overly grateful for a limited contribution to a discussion then lol..

I will however take your reccomendation on using the search bar and other academic sources to piece it together, but the point was also to create a discussion that other's could reference in the future, should they choose to go a similar route and/or have similar concerns.

I mean to be fair you made the statement "taking long insulin every day if you are not diabetic is the worst thing you can do to yourself"

And in much different words I essentially asked you why this was the case. If you don't want to answer that's fine. If you expect monetary compensation or that I should be overly grateful for a limited contribution to a discussion then lol..

I will however take your reccomendation on using the search bar and other academic sources to piece it together, but the point was also to create a discussion that other's could reference in the future, should they choose to go a similar route and/or have similar concerns.
He’s not suggesting he wants to get paid for the info.

He’s saying you lack basic understanding, and he’s tired of spelling it out because this topic has been beat to death many many times already.

The “discussion” already exists in multiple threads.

I will answer because even experienced guys don't always know lol. Prolonged high insulin will cause insulin resistance as you know and long acting insulin is worse for this as it's alway active. We want supraphysiological levels sometimes but we also want high sensitivity. Chronic high insulin is bad long term for health, not that you don't know this I'm sure.

I don't think you'll hear anything different from Justin Harris on this matter because we have very similar views 😃
1. clean diet - I don't do any cheat meals, no trans fatty acids all year round, minimally processed products, high omega 3 intake and low overall fat intake and VERY important to me - carb cycling
2.cardio all year round (generally high activity, not less than 10k steps a day)
3. heavy strength training with a fairly high volume, which allows me to use carbohydrates optimally
4. appropriate GH timing (around training)
5. at least 7 hours of sleep a night

I think these are the main factors
Thanks! And yea, that's basically in line with what Justin recommends, just wondered if there was anything else up your sleeve.

We actually just added a HIIT session to my plan (4 total) to help get the A1c back down. Not so much because of fat gain (although it certainly helps).

I haven't timed my GH around training, but I might need to start. I've been taking it all at night for a long time. I briefly tried splitting it AM and PM, and the AM dose ~2 hours before training made me extremely drowsy. But I think it might work out fine if I shoot it immediately before leaving to train...I doubt I'm just going to suddenly get tired an hour into a training session.

Sleep - Could always use more, but I have tried to be even more diligent about getting to bed early.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131