over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh’s Thailand Adventure

Any gyms out there to check out, @slesh?
I’m sure there are but I’m staying in some serious remote type spots. My current hotel is in “Phuket” but really Point Yamu which is like 30 min from the actual city. My hotel has everything I need - recumbent bike and a functional trainer to catch a pump.

When I go to Dubai in February I will absolutely be training at Binous everyday tho lol.

Yeeeaah, Cage won’t be on that flight…. Unless you’d treat me like B.A. Baracus from the A-team and shoot me up with something to knock me out.

Cage
Dude - my advice to anyone who wants to go on these trips across the world is wait 6 extra months and use that time to put a few hundo a month in savings and buy the business class ticket. And if you don’t have the self control to save just find a low interest airline credit card lol.

Dude - my advice to anyone who wants to go on these trips across the world is wait 6 extra months and use that time to put a few hundo a month in savings and buy the business class ticket. And if you don’t have the self control to save just find a low interest airline credit card lol.
I also like pay pal pay in 4 option. Just to spread money over time.

There is too much hype about lady-boys and fake gear. I have ALWAYS got good gear and speaking Thai does help and they trust you MUCH more which helps. I have my go Places in BKK, Patong, and Chang Mai. ALL are GTG. The prices have gone up but IT IS STILL CHEAP, VERY CHEAP compared the the US, or Europe.
If you have some knowledge what to look for on fakes it helps but walk away is it looks shady and go more to the off /side streets away from the tourist hot spots YOU WILL FIND what you want.
My brother has lived in Thailand since 1998, has not been back to the states since 1995, will NEVER return, he agrees with me that there is so much BS put out by first timers or those with little time spent there. Not the # of trips but time spent in Thailand.
Go, RELAX and take it easy...DO NOT GO INTO THE UP STAIR BARS IN PATPONG....I warned you!
Never understood this lady boy thing.
Are they just cross dressing dudes who trick westerners into gay sex ?

@slesh I’m on vacation now as well. How do you time your GH with unusual meals? Any changes of administration at all?

When I don’t eat as normal (lots of pho, sushi) but higher fat meals/fried foods my RHR shoots up 20% +\-
So I don’t bring any injectable gear with me. For those that recall my posts leading up to my Maldives trip I was very paranoid that if I didn’t bring my GH and TRT that I was gonna look like a fat piece of shit and all my hard work was for nothing. Well let me tell you that deciding to play it safe and not risk getting ass raped in a Qatar prison cell was the best decision I ever made and a serious blessing in disguise.

After two of these successful trips with my physique staying in tact I think I really mastered this shit. These trips are very much similar to the last week or two of prep and getting on stage. First let’s discuss the GH: you always hear competitors talk about stopping GH at least 2 weeks before the stage. Why? Because it makes you retain water. I liken it to almost creatine times 10. It’s not really “bloat” it’s that cell volumizing effect we always talk about “fullness”. So the actual blessing in disguise is that by stopping you will actually be much dryer on the trips - and no, stopping GH for two weeks will not make you fat. However - being a former fat kid and since I am always self conscious about looking fat I start some Var a few weeks before the trip as I stop the GH.

Now the Var comes in handy not just to look lean but also to suppress any potential E2 spikes from not being able to time the TRT the same as when you’re at home. So before I left I pinned 100mgs of Test Cyp and 100mgs of Test Undec. All of that together with some daily Proviron with the Var will keep you dry, prevent any E2 spike and keep your Test at a solid level for at least two weeks.

I promise you if you follow this protocol and keep a clean diet and drink plenty of water along with some daily cardio your physique will not suffer one bit as evident by the pic below - I’ve actually gotten leaner over the last week lol.

193ADD9B-31A5-403F-879B-79A8EB50A951.jpeg

Sweet Dreams Slesh...hope you got something crazier to do while there lol.

So I don’t bring any injectable gear with me. For those that recall my posts leading up to my Maldives trip I was very paranoid that if I didn’t bring my GH and TRT that I was gonna look like a fat piece of shit and all my hard work was for nothing. Well let me tell you that deciding to play it safe and not risk getting ass raped in a Qatar prison cell was the best decision I ever made and a serious blessing in disguise.

After two of these successful trips with my physique staying in tact I think I really mastered this shit. These trips are very much similar to the last week or two of prep and getting on stage. First let’s discuss the GH: you always hear competitors talk about stopping GH at least 2 weeks before the stage. Why? Because it makes you retain water. I liken it to almost creatine times 10. It’s not really “bloat” it’s that cell volumizing effect we always talk about “fullness”. So the actual blessing in disguise is that by stopping you will actually be much dryer on the trips - and no, stopping GH for two weeks will not make you fat. However - being a former fat kid and since I am always self conscious about looking fat I start some Var a few weeks before the trip as I stop the GH.

Now the Var comes in handy not just to look lean but also to suppress any potential E2 spikes from not being able to time the TRT the same as when you’re at home. So before I left I pinned 100mgs of Test Cyp and 100mgs of Test Undec. All of that together with some daily Proviron with the Var will keep you dry, prevent any E2 spike and keep your Test at a solid level for at least two weeks.

I promise you if you follow this protocol and keep a clean diet and drink plenty of water along with some daily cardio your physique will not suffer one bit as evident by the pic below - I’ve actually gotten leaner over the last week lol.

View attachment 168148
Apologies - this is incomplete. I also pinned 200mgs of Deca before I departed Miami and I still take my Metformin daily even tho I’m not on the GH.

It’s not a money thing or seat comfort. It’s being physically stuck in that tube and not being able to get off whenever I want.

First class in the ONLY way I’d travel a long distance. But I’d be soooooo sedated it wouldn’t even be funny. It’s my anxiety. My folks used to drag me along as a kid to all these exotic places and I hated it and them for it. Cause I suffered on those looong ass flights with zero meds. They’d say it’s all in your head. Typical shit someone says to someone suffering with severe untreated anxiety. God I hated them!!!!!!

Cage

It’s not a money thing or seat comfort. It’s being physically stuck in that tube and not being able to get off whenever I want.

First class in the ONLY way I’d travel a long distance. But I’d be soooooo sedated it wouldn’t even be funny. It’s my anxiety. My folks used to drag me along as a kid to all these exotic places and I hated it and them for it. Cause I suffered on those looong ass flights with zero meds. They’d say it’s all in your head. Typical shit someone says to someone suffering with severe untreated anxiety. God I hated them!!!!!!

Cage

It took me about 24 hours of travel time from Miami to Pataya Beach - on the flight from Atlanta to Tokyo I just walked up and down the aisle for about 8 hours - Slesh needs to get into actual Phucket with the common folk (aka girls are)

It took me about 24 hours of travel time from Miami to Pataya Beach - on the flight from Atlanta to Tokyo I just walked up and down the aisle for about 8 hours - Slesh needs to get into actual Phucket with the common folk (aka girls are)
I literally spent 8 hours walking around Phuket yesterday lol. I didn’t spend 20k and fly across the world to chase puss. I’m 36 years old - you know how many fucking nights I’ve spent at the club/bar waiting around till closing for the lights to come on only to have some chick’s cockblock fat friend come grab her or her to change her mind. I’m done with that bullshit. No shot I was wandering around Phuket till god knows when fucking up the rest of my trip. I have a sick private fishing charter to Racha Yai Island at 6am that I’ve been looking forward to for months.

Cage
Yeah man I feel you. If you have true claustrophobia then I can’t judge. All I know is the current business class set up on most of these flights have done their best to address issues like that.

I
I literally spent 8 hours walking around Phuket yesterday lol. I didn’t spend 20k and fly across the world to chase puss. I’m 36 years old - you know how many fucking nights I’ve spent at the club/bar waiting around till closing for the lights to come on only to have some chick’s cockblock fat friend come grab her or her to change her mind. I’m done with that bullshit. No shot I was wandering around Phuket till god knows when fucking up the rest of my trip. I have a sick private fishing charter to Racha Yai Island at 6am that I’ve been looking forward to for months.
You are spending 20K on this trip?
I went to Bangkok and Phuket in 2018. I think the whole trip was less than 2500$.
I may not have the same expensive taste but shit 20k ???

I

You are spending 20K on this trip?
I went to Bangkok and Phuket in 2018. I think the whole trip was less than 2500$.
I may not have the same expensive taste but shit 20k ???
Lol have you been following the posts? Sorry to come across as a rich asshole but I’ll simply break it down.

Flight - $5000
9 nights at hotels at an average of $1000 a night - $9000

That’s 14k and then add in 9 days of food and activities - will prob end up being even more…

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131