over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh’s Thailand Adventure

That is some cocktail; benzodiazepines and alcohol. Lights out! Glad you were not driving!

Throw in some cannabis and morphine and may not have woken up 🙁
Haha my opiate days are pretty much over. And I only take a small amount of Xanax for flight. However I’ll eat edibles all the live long day!

Thanks for sharing your trip again Slesh. I would say it really brings the board together and I give you props for putting yourself out there making a thread and sharing all your pictures. Youre a good dude.

Thanks for another great travel thread! I’ve got the bug myself, nothing as exotic quite yet. Was in Cancun last week but that doesn’t hardly count lol then back down to St Pete Friday to take my son on a quick cruise.
I want to do a billfish trip in Costa Rica sometime.

Thanks for another great travel thread! I’ve got the bug myself, nothing as exotic quite yet. Was in Cancun last week but that doesn’t hardly count lol then back down to St Pete Friday to take my son on a quick cruise.
Man anything counts, on a ridiculous trip right now but I’ve had far more adventure/culture just outside of Cancun. Any place can be great! If you have something fun post it up!

Awesome to see you’re taking your son on a cruise, far too many parents aren’t spending their time with their kiddos. Happy to hear that!

We need an adventure sticky or something for guys to post up what they are doing and recommendations/feedback.

Attachments

• 9A293831-93CC-4DD5-B088-EDE172F913C5.jpeg
    9A293831-93CC-4DD5-B088-EDE172F913C5.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 8D4FA9E0-3C04-4B9C-9AA8-948D839FFCCC.jpeg
    8D4FA9E0-3C04-4B9C-9AA8-948D839FFCCC.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 26
Inspirational thread. THanks, Slesh
I'm solo trekking through northern Ethiopia in March for a couple weeks, as long as the civil war peace agreement holds, which it should.
I'll try and document as much as I can and hopefully the Tigray region is accessible by then.

I'm solo trekking through northern Ethiopia in March for a couple weeks, as long as the civil war peace agreement holds, which it should.
I'll try and document as much as I can and hopefully the Tigray region is accessible by then.
That sounds like a nice trip so stay safe out there man, a couple of my acquaintances that did just that tell me it's still a dicey situation out there. Some of the locals warned my acquaintances when danger is nearby so they would just lay low.

Very cool.

Are you going to the Danakil Desert? It is on my list of places to go.

Very cool.

Are you going to the Danakil Desert? It is on my list of places to go.

That is in the plan but it will largely depend on access and timing. WHen I travel solo, I pack a small bag of essentials and a few days change of clothes and just hit the ground without itinerary or reservations. I have a map of all the possibles and will just stop when I run out of time.
Currently learning Amharic through a couple of teachers on Italki to help me get around and be respectful.
Haven't done this kind of traveling in years so I'm pretty excited. Had to cancel this trip twice before because of covid and then war

That sounds like a nice trip so stay safe out there man, a couple of my acquaintances that did just that tell me it's still a dicey situation out there. Some of the locals warned my acquaintances when danger is nearby so they would just lay low.
Yes, I've heard the same up around Gondar over towards Lalibela. Mekele and Aksum aren't even reachable at this point but I truly hope that changes in the next few month. They just got power back on in Lalibela after weeks of black out

Travel is travel! It’s all about new experiences!

Dude that’s going to be sick!

Cool thread Slesh appreciate sharing with us. Always wanted to visit Thailand

@slesh, how long does it take for you to get back to work after these long breaks? Not working out, but doing what pays ya bills! You schedule and extra 2/3 days to re-acclimate once you’re back home?

Cage

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?