over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh’s Thailand Adventure

Soooo moving along - thought an interesting topic of conversation since this is a discussion board - is the different cultural and treatment in other countries versus America. First off, I am honestly truly in love with the concept of bowing. I’m sure @hawkmoon can speak to this too living in Japan. It’s such a great sign of respect and so universal here that it takes away any awkwardness of a handshake, fist bump, hug, etc. Also with Covid still being an issue I think it makes everyone feel more comfortable. I’m super into it - wish we did it in the states lol.

The other thing is how genuine the people are here. I know most of my interactions are with hotel staff but man they treat you so well and are so happy you’re here. Some would have a cynical attitude and say well you’re paying for that and otherwise they wouldn’t care about you. I disagree. And the proof is go stay at a hotel in Miami. Ask @pimpman about the service in South Florida. It’s fucking terrible. Most hotels now auto include a 20% plus service charge in everything so servers and bartenders give zero fucks about you.

Lol anyways - just an interesting observation after my trip to the Maldives and now Thailand.

First of all that you for sharing your trip with us. Your narrative makes it real and your pictures help us imagine ourselves being there. I'm sure we'd all be hitting poses when we could in such settings!

On bowing. Physical contact isn't a thing here in Japan (unless very drunk) and bowing conveys many messages with great efficiency. I bow to colleagues, neighbors, shop staff, and my delivery guys when I see the on the street. Add a smile and you communicate a lot. I smile easily, which makes Japanese think I am very 優しい, or warm/kind.

A good handshake is great with foreign colleagues and friends, but a good bow has tremendous utility for communication as well.

Bro it's terrible. I'm titanium elite From staying in hotels I vacation a lot like a lot. And you suppose to be treated like a king. You even have your own line to check in and I get a regular room and get automatic upgrades to the suits. And the staff doesn't give a fuck.like you said the bartenders befriend you just to get a higher tip on top of what they are already charging you. Which is highway robbery.I don't mind paying for good service if it's really provided. But since it's automatically charged on your tab they don't give 3 shits about you. Specially the females. Once they see your a good looking dude with a body even worse. I guess the assume your and egotistical asshole or something I don't know. Bottom line it sucks down here. It's beautiful in somewhat areas but people are the rudest I've ever seen

Oh and hotels even charge you $20 day on top of the room price for sur charges or whatever the fuck they call it and charge for parking too. Like I'm paying to stay here where the fuck am I suppose to park. Horrible
I posted this on IG yesterday. So ridiculous. Really mind blowing when you think about it.

E53F06BD-FFF8-4873-991A-08D8E522C05F.png

First of all that you for sharing your trip with us. Your narrative makes it real and your pictures help us imagine ourselves being there. I'm sure we'd all be hitting poses when we could in such settings!

On bowing. Physical contact isn't a thing here in Japan (unless very drunk) and bowing conveys many messages with great efficiency. I bow to colleagues, neighbors, shop staff, and my delivery guys when I see the on the street. Add a smile and you communicate a lot. I smile easily, which makes Japanese think I am very 優しい, or warm/kind.

A good handshake is great with foreign colleagues and friends, but a good bow has tremendous utility for communication as well.

Haha would be legendary to hit a group PM pose here!

Everyone has different views bro, maybe that wedding ment everything to them. I thought it wasn’t about the money 😊
You’re missing my point lol. Has nothing to do with the people hosting the wedding. It’s the fact that US based, especially Miami, hotels are charging an arm and a leg for shitty service and crap amenities.

Lol sorry to keep ranting on the above - but when I got married we had family and friends in from out of town who had net worths in the hundreds of millions to my boys from Louisiana with next to nothing - we had everyone stay at the Hyatt Place in Delray Beach for $150 a night for this exact reason.

Funny how different cultures do different things. The older generation here greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. The younger generation for the most part shake hands and ask how you are doing or Ce face. The men in the gym all greet each other by saying Salut.

Funny how different cultures do different things. The older generation here greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. The younger generation for the most part shake hands and ask how you are doing or Ce face. The men in the gym all greet each other by saying Salute.

One thing I noted at my new gym is some of the guys, who I assume have been raised with discipline, either family, sports or interestingly enough Yakuza - will turn at the exit of the gym and bow to those still training, then spin and exit. Trainers and staff will usually do this, but not often fellow members.

My last full day here was absolutely amazing. Another day on the water and the sun really broke through those Siam overcast skies. Today I ran it back with yesterday’s crew and my boy Ao who is such a great guide. Went to a bunch of islands including James Bond Island where they shot The Man with the Golden Gun. Also went to this wild muslim fishing village that essentially attached these floating homes to an island with no real land. Apologies for being a shit photographer with my iPhone 12 mini lol.

1F4DBCC9-B8BC-433E-A526-EE91B7D66E49.jpeg A676A21A-387B-498D-B2AB-2A924384C21C.jpeg D1F24A39-7530-44F5-8BD8-5D681360F79D.jpeg 16851DCE-0797-4EC4-9752-773374DFC425.jpeg E3BD69D0-84DA-4F69-929C-7D27A44D7BFC.jpeg 4D795260-7955-4A2B-AAF1-1B8F47C20E79.jpeg A3456AD1-291C-4A5C-BE23-FB594BB66507.jpeg 560E0089-736E-4721-A93E-A2E3F19E7B23.jpeg C920B572-8894-4D18-8BD5-9640054AC5D7.jpeg

One thing I noted at my new gym is some of the guys, who I assume have been raised with discipline, either family, sports or interestingly enough Yakuza - will turn at the exit of the gym and bow to those still training, then spin and exit. Trainers and staff will usually do this, but not often fellow members.
That’s cool. Almost like a Dojo after training Martial Arts

Haha “resort fee”. Such a fucking joke.
Lmao that's the word I was thinking of my stoned ass couldn't remember ha ha

I live south of 5th. Pointe South. There’s not really too much crime. Plus , I don’t take a piss without being armed. You go north a few blocks and it changes quick.
So your more on Nicky Beach area? Well now it's called something else. I use to be a bouncer at Nicky Beach back in the days.also at space and the forge

Assuming you’re talking about Marriott mate. We have ambassador status and in all sincerity it brings very few actual tangible perks.

On paper it looks great…. We’re upgraded to a suite propably once per 4 trips which is fantastic however it is not a magic key to great service.

Thinking next year we’re going to do 50 with Marriott (same points bonus at 50 as 100) and another 50 at Hilton for more diverse properties.
Yes brother Marriott

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity