over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh’s Thailand Adventure

So your more on Nicky Beach area? Well now it's called something else. I use to be a bouncer at Nicky Beach back in the days.also at space and the forge
Nikki beach is 4 -5 blocks from me I walk past it everyday. I go ocean swimming everyday 6:30am on life guard station 4

Nikki beach is 4 -5 blocks from me I walk past it everyday. I go ocean swimming everyday 6:30am on life guard station 4
Oh cool bro

Everyone has different views bro, maybe that wedding ment everything to them. I thought it wasn’t about the money 😊
Maybe he was just being grateful 🙂

One thing I noted at my new gym is some of the guys, who I assume have been raised with discipline, either family, sports or interestingly enough Yakuza - will turn at the exit of the gym and bow to those still training, then spin and exit. Trainers and staff will usually do this, but not often fellow members.
You do the same when leaving a dojo.

Hey guys, sadly the trip has concluded. Finishing up my final meal at the hilltop lunch spot (pic below) and beginning my journey back to South Florida. This has been an incredible adventure. Glad I got to share it with y’all and seems like for the most part y’all enjoyed the thread putting aside some minor fuckery.

Now I take a 45 min boat ride to the Phuket marina, then a 45 min town car to the Phuket airport, a 7.5 hour flight to Qatar, 8 hour layover and a 16.5 hour flight to Miami (LOL FML). Qatar flights along with their airport are pretty awesome so if I get into any shenanigans I will post some pics.

Much love,
Slesh
C5225B3D-694E-4207-975F-A0D9E657121F.jpeg

My last full day here was absolutely amazing. Another day on the water and the sun really broke through those Siam overcast skies. Today I ran it back with yesterday’s crew and my boy Ao who is such a great guide. Went to a bunch of islands including James Bond Island where they shot The Man with the Golden Gun. Also went to this wild muslim fishing village that essentially attached these floating homes to an island with no real land. Apologies for being a shit photographer with my iPhone 12 mini lol.

View attachment 168350View attachment 168351View attachment 168352View attachment 168353View attachment 168354View attachment 168355View attachment 168356View attachment 168357View attachment 168358
Great shots. I haven't taken any boat tours there. Gorgeous. I need to get my ass off the beach more.

That sure was a fun trip for you @slesh, and get home safely. Bet you got plans for yet another trip somewhere where you can make more mischief!

Remember haters are just jealously hating you lol.

Those sound like great places to visit and looking forward to reading about your adventures there :)
Yeah dude - I’m a 36 year old Jew who’s never been to Israel. It’s kind of embarrassing at this point. I figured I can’t keep taking these big international trips and not at least visit the homeland. And I’ve always wanted to check out Dubai. Now that there’s some “peace” in the region Emirates now flies to Tel Aviv and they’re only 3 hours apart so it makes it so easy to do both in one trip.

Yeah dude - I’m a 36 year old Jew who’s never been to Israel. It’s kind of embarrassing at this point. I figured I can’t keep taking these big international trips and not at least visit the homeland. And I’ve always wanted to check out Dubai. Now that there’s some “peace” in the region Emirates now flies to Tel Aviv and they’re only 3 hours apart so it makes it so easy to do both in one trip.
You could visit all the famous Jewish landmarks in Israel and then go soak up the nightlife in Dubai too. Sounds like you gonna have a lot of fun man.

While I am a Catholic I do have a lot of respect for the Jews (and Muslims too).

Looks like you had a blast man - happy to see you loving enjoying life

You could visit all the famous Jewish landmarks in Israel and then go soak up the nightlife in Dubai too. Sounds like you gonna have a lot of fun man.

While I am a Catholic I do have a lot of respect for the Jews (and Muslims too).
Literally 100% the plan. 3 nights in Tel Aviv, 2 nights in Jerusalem and 2 nights at this super sick spot called Mitzpe Ramon in the Negev Desert surrounding a giant crater (google it). Then 5 days in Dubai. Want to check old Abu Dabui and crush Binous everyday lol.

Thanks maaaa dude! I have Israel and Dubai locked down for my birthday in February!
Been to Israel and Amman Jordan. Worked with the Jordan’s Special Forces Awesome AO. Definitely worth the trip brother.
Check out Masada , Dead Sea , and awesome night life. The hottest broads I’ve ever seen were in Israel. All types There’s something sexy about a really super hot chick with a M4 slung across her back just hanging out. Great food as well. Jordan worth the visit too if you have the time.

Been to Israel and Amman Jordan. Worked with the Jordan’s Special Forces Awesome AO. Definitely worth the trip brother.
Check out Masada , Dead Sea , and awesome night life. The hottest broads I’ve ever seen were in Israel. All types There’s something sexy about a really super hot chick with a M4 slung across her back just hanging out. Great food as well. Jordan worth the visit too if you have the time.
Thanks dude. I’m very excited. I love Israeli women. They take no shit. That’s what happens when you’re forced to serve. Obviously being Jewish in South Florida I run into quite a few who have immigrated.

And I’m def swimming in the Dead Sea!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner