over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh’s Thailand Adventure

Haha bruh what kind of Cajun are you?!?! I know you sucking the heads of those mud bugs!
Dog, you got me there… Guess it’s all perspective! But when I fillet a redfish, or speckled trout goddamnit the head goes in the garbage along with the guts & bones!

Honestly, seeing that slimy head there on the plate doesn’t bother you in the least when your eating? Looking at those squishy black eyes…. Nope!

Cage

Cage

Dog, you got me there… Guess it’s all perspective! But when I fillet a redfish, or speckled trout goddamnit the head goes in the garbage along with the guts & bones!

Honestly, seeing that slimy head there on the plate doesn’t bother you in the least when your eating? Looking at those squishy black eyes…. Nope!

Cage

Cage
Man fish cheeks is the best part of the whole fish

Maybe I’m just a picky eater… Just can’t get down with that.

It’s kinda like if I’m eating a steak and they propped up a heifer’s head on the table for a garnish. Nope!

Cage

Maybe I’m just a picky eater… Just can’t get down with that.

It’s kinda like if I’m eating a steak and they propped up a heifer’s head on the table for a garnish. Nope!

Cage
Tell you what….cabeza is some good meat though!!

I believe this is considered a Japanese delicacy - feel like I see this as a yellowtail app at restaurants. @hawkmoon can prob speak to this.
Yep. That and the eyeballs go to the honored guest or patriarch. Cheeks and collars are the best part

I believe this is considered a Japanese delicacy - feel like I see this as a yellowtail app at restaurants. @hawkmoon can prob speak to this.
You should always cut out the cheeks of walleye when you clean them. Good stuff, I love ‘em.
Coming from a guy who was from Ohio and fished the walleye capital, Lake Erie

A vestige from older generations I believe, but still popular enough. Cheeks/gills are often just singed with a torch on sushi.
My wife grew up eating the whole fish and she did like the eyes lol. She loves collagen and favors chicken cartilage in yakitori.

So just more perspective on Thailand prices compared to the US. The room prices here are absolutely absurd however, the food even at these 5 star hotels is just so retarded cheap. I just had probably the best tasting meal of my entire trip for lunch at Six Senses. All of the below with unlimited ice cream and sorbet included was 1700 THB or $48 USD with tip all in lol. I feel like at even a schwag Thai restaurant in Boca this would be $75 and over $100 at a typical US 5 star hotel easy.

E64A9951-889C-49B1-A291-97B6784F14C2.jpeg 1EB09CEB-D99C-4224-B3C1-ED5BA2C024E8.jpeg E4F7DF8A-EFFE-49C4-88D7-ABF55FDE3875.jpeg

Yao Noi is beautiful. That was one of my stops when I was trekking though there for 20 days.
We didn't stay at your place but the hotel we stayed at on that island was also the best hotel in the whole trip. Tree top balcony with jacuzzi, looking for the bay. It was exceptional.
Kayaked a fuck ton around that island. We rented four wheelers one day and the axle was screwed up. Got about 300 meters from the hotel on a hard downslope and rolled the whole thing over me a few times. I was lucky i didn't break any bones.

Yao Noi is beautiful. That was one of my stops when I was trekking though there for 20 days.
We didn't stay at your place but the hotel we stayed at on that island was also the best hotel in the whole trip. Tree top balcony with jacuzzi, looking for the bay. It was exceptional.
Kayaked a fuck ton around that island. We rented four wheelers one day and the axle was screwed up. Got about 300 meters from the hotel on a hard downslope and rolled the whole thing over me a few times. I was lucky i didn't break any bones.
That’s awesome! Lol well everything other than you almost dying. Man I wish I could post videos here. The speed boat ride over was insane. But I get it - the storage would cost @Big A an arm and a leg. Yeah so the villas here have that same “treehouse” vibe. Tomorrow I’m doing a “local island hopping tour” of some lagoons and limestone in a long tail boat with a kayak. And the next day doing a tour of James Bond Island and Phangna.

850C5EAE-E78E-4B25-BEA9-85A0A7376882.jpeg

Yo just an aside - was thinking about all the “go meet girls” comments. Have y’all taken a look outside recently? The amount of fucking pigs walking the earth? I’ve now been to three hotels in three different islands and provinces and not one female has made my dick move an inch. Bunch of fat pigs - both female and male - everywhere I look. It’s quite disgusting and sad. Maybe I have high standards coming from South Florida with my ex wife and ex girlfriends, but fuck…

Yo just an aside - was thinking about all the “go meet girls” comments. Have y’all taken a look outside recently? The amount of fucking pigs walking the earth? I’ve now been to three hotels in three different islands and provinces and not one female has made my dick move an inch. Bunch of fat pigs - both female and male - everywhere I look. It’s quite disgusting and sad. Maybe I have high standards coming from South Florida with my ex wife and ex girlfriends, but fuck…
Nah you’re spot on, man.

And it’s dudes fault.

Guys will bang but more problematically worship anything with a puss, so women don’t have to compete for men anymore.

5/10s can get 90% of guys these days. No incentive to level up.

Sad.

I have to be honest, I kind of find it refreshing. Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying you should live a life of celibacy but I don't know it's kind of cool to see you out there doing a bunch of "real life" stuff and enjoying other things.

There's my G rated comment for the day lol.

I have to be honest, I kind of find it refreshing. Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying you should live a life of celibacy but I don't know it's kind of cool to see you out there doing a bunch of "real life" stuff and enjoying other things.

There's my G rated comment for the day lol.

Oh absolutely - I’d still be doing the same thing most likely even if I was surrounded by dime pieces. Like I said earlier, plenty of puss back home. But man it was just an observation that kind of blows my mind especially being at these 5 star resorts that cost serious coin. Not to imply only rich people are good looking - plenty of fat wealthy people out there - but there usually is some correlation between having money and having access to the best food, healthcare, etc which should result in you not looking like a dumpster fire.

What’s the weather been think over there? I always thought it’d be a sauna like it is here in NOLA. Man lately here it’s been funky! Like 95-99% humidity;mornings with thick ass fog you can’t see 50’, afternoons in the mid-80’s. Christ, it’s December!!!! I want at least 60°!!!!!

Cage

What’s the weather been think over there? I always thought it’d be a sauna like it is here in NOLA. Man lately here it’s been funky! Like 95-99% humidity;mornings with thick ass fog you can’t see 50’, afternoons in the mid-80’s. Christ, it’s December!!!! I want at least 60°!!!!!

Cage
Haha dude you kind of nailed it - it’s super humid like Louisiana and South Florida. Very foggy but in a cool way. Heat isn’t terrible - maybe because I’m used to it. I guess in some ways it’s part of the attraction because you’re supposed to feel like you’re living in the jungle. Also, 90% of the day you’re out in a swim suit with no shirt on…

That’s awesome! Lol well everything other than you almost dying. Man I wish I could post videos here. The speed boat ride over was insane. But I get it - the storage would cost @Big A an arm and a leg. Yeah so the villas here have that same “treehouse” vibe. Tomorrow I’m doing a “local island hopping tour” of some lagoons and limestone in a long tail boat with a kayak. And the next day doing a tour of James Bond Island and Phangna.

View attachment 168277
You will love the ‘James Bond islands’. Amazing.

You need to take this guy with you next time and a camera man hahah.

Your threads on PM are my favourite and now all this has me checking even more!! Kudos
I'm totally down with hanging out with Slesh and showing him my world allthewhile filming and posting that shit for you motherfuckers😝

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws