over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slinnnnnn Saving My Life

What do you have as a pre work out meal ? How long before the gym do you eat your pre work out meal ? Do you also pin the slin with your preworkout meal?
First let me start off by reiterating these meals are the same meals I was eating before I started the Slin. I am not eating to match the Slin - it’s the other way around. Having said that - here’s a typical morning for me.

-30 min of LISS fasted cardio on the bike
-shake of EAAs, Glutamine and Green Vibrance
-shower
-Meal 1 is 250 grams of 5% Greek Yogurt, 60 grams of COR with a tbsp of agave, banana and 2 tbsp of peanut butter - I pin 10iu of rapid Slin right before I eat
-I relax and digest for 90 minutes and then I start getting ready for the gym
-Drive to Redcon and right before I walk in I pin 15iu rapid Slin and 5iu GH then follow the above mentioned intra and post workout shake protocol

Rest of the day is meal prep and hand rolls - heavy carb meals will have 5-10iu of rapid Slin included. In my first post I said 10-20iu - 20 is the max when I’m trying to cram carbs in a meal to hit my macros but if I’m on my game doesn’t happen often.

Not complicated. Been going with how I feel and haven’t gone hypo at all - appetite is great. But still plan to order one of the above mentioned BGMs.

So I sorta eluded to this in one of my above posts - but omg the increase in appetite is amazing. 2-3 hours after a previous meal I’ll be sitting there knowing it’s time to eat and generally I’m still pretty full but I hit 10iu a few min before the next meal and bam I’m just pounding food. It’s incredible. Never felt this before.
Does it ( slin) helps with digestion and gastric emptying?

Does it ( slin) helps with digestion and gastric emptying?
I’m not going to pretend to be an expert so I’m not sure. But I can tell you I get some stomach gurgles but not the loose poopies like I did with Metformin.

I actually just scooped more digestive enzymes because I’m eating so much it feels like I have a pound of food just sitting in my upper torso for hours after each meal lol. Keep in mind this is my first time in my “bodybuilding life” that I’ve ever attempted to eat this much food…

I’m not going to pretend to be an expert so I’m not sure. But I can tell you I get some stomach gurgles but not the loose poopies like I did with Metformin.

I actually just scooped more digestive enzymes because I’m eating so much it feels like I have a pound of food just sitting in my upper torso for hours after each meal lol. Keep in mind this is my first time in my “bodybuilding life” that I’ve ever attempted to eat this much food…
Thanks man, I appreciated

This idea came from Chase Irons thread... you should totally look into adding mast. I can add to the guys here who say they love it. For the last year or so I've even used it while cruising

There’s a lot you can put in the pre/intra drink but I’ll be bold enough to say that the most important two are, sufficient EAA’s and Dextrose (or another rapid digesting carb). That said, I throw the kitchen sink in my pre/intra and follow Milo’s “Magic Drink” recipe.

Milos also recommend pre and post insulin. 20 ius pre and 20 Ius post is highest he recommended. Of course can do 10 only or 10 then 10. 15.

He also said it's a pain in the ass, which it can be. Have to limit check conversation s when on a slin day and have everything perfect. It's on a Dexter Jackson with Dennis James, Cormier, where he says he can put on twenty or thirty pounds in one month .

This is very cool! Thanks for sharing. Seriously considering trying it out. It’s been accurate in your experience?
No problem! Yes it’s very accurate, you can double check by testing the results against a normal blood monitor and recalibrate further if you need. I haven’t needed to recalibrate.

First let me start off by reiterating these meals are the same meals I was eating before I started the Slin. I am not eating to match the Slin - it’s the other way around. Having said that - here’s a typical morning for me.

-30 min of LISS fasted cardio on the bike
-shake of EAAs, Glutamine and Green Vibrance
-shower
-Meal 1 is 250 grams of 5% Greek Yogurt, 60 grams of COR with a tbsp of agave, banana and 2 tbsp of peanut butter - I pin 10iu of rapid Slin right before I eat
-I relax and digest for 90 minutes and then I start getting ready for the gym
-Drive to Redcon and right before I walk in I pin 15iu rapid Slin and 5iu GH then follow the above mentioned intra and post workout shake protocol

Rest of the day is meal prep and hand rolls - heavy carb meals will have 5-10iu of rapid Slin included. In my first post I said 10-20iu - 20 is the max when I’m trying to cram carbs in a meal to hit my macros but if I’m on my game doesn’t happen often.

Not complicated. Been going with how I feel and haven’t gone hypo at all - appetite is great. But still plan to order one of the above mentioned BGMs.
how do you cover 10 units of insulin by eating only 60 of COR? (50 grams net carbs)

how do you cover 10 units of insulin by eating only 60 of COR? (50 grams net carbs)
If you actually read the post you would have seen that I eat COR, agave, banana and peanut butter along with whatever sugars are in the yogurt. That’s plenty.

Isent it suppose to be 10 grams of carbs per 1iu of slin?
highly depends on insulin sensitivity
some can shoot 3-4iu without even touching carbs, others get hypo using 1iu per 10g carb.
especially during prep and low carb phases you will need more carbs per iu than when you are off-season and well fed.

Isent it suppose to be 10 grams of carbs per 1iu of slin?

10 grams is a safety net. When you pick up a glucose monitor you can get down to exact numbers. I use 6 grams myself.

Everybody is different, saying 10 grams per IU of insulin is necessary is like saying all people need 2,000 calories a day to reach their diet goals.

Not to put you on blast but that’s the most generic broscience nonsense that gets parroted on every board
That’s why I’m asking because I’ve long debated in using insulin but don’t want to die taking the wrong amount

That’s why I’m asking because I’ve long debated in using insulin but don’t want to die taking the wrong amount

Lol you should def start at 10, you seem to have very little knowledge on the subject. All the info is out there, you just have to put a little effort into finding it. Read, read, and read some more before you contemplate starting.

Unless you manage to find yourself in a scenario where there are 0 carbs available anywhere close and you mindlessly pin a bunch of slin, you won’t die. Even then, remember the liver glycogen has reserves.

Many people have literally tried to attempt suicide with insulin and failed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131