over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King

I GA-RON-TEEE!

You don’t like duck?! Rotisserie duck is 🔥🔥🔥
Tried it MANY times!!!!! MANY!!!! Just not palatable to me… And I’ve eaten some gnarly shit down here… Kind of embarrassing to admit I’ve eaten nutria before, basically a large rat more or less. Not a fan of it either. 🤫

Cage

Bro - he’s around and thriving. I can’t help myself and read the comments on his IG posts. There are sane people who trash him but omg the amount of retards slurping him and buying his crap supplements.

I not only hate him because he’s a lying bitch like Mike O’Hearn but I also just hate his Hollywood style made up posts with him hunting all that shit. There are times you can see it’s actually someone else shooting the bow and arrow. It’s just so absurd where we’re at in 2023 - makes me sick.
Totally agree dude. I say this all the time lately. It's pretty amazing when you take a step back and contemplate how fucked up current culture is in the U.S.

Totally agree dude. I say this all the time lately. It's pretty amazing when you take a step back and contemplate how fucked up current culture is in the U.S.
There’s a great line in one of my all time favorite underrated films - Enemy of the Stare

“A person is smart - people are stupid”

It’s like one on one you can have a reasonable conversation with someone but then when the herd mentality kicks in all bets are off…

You're mad about what exactly? He built a bigger and better physique on TRT test than the vast majority of guys on this board do with multiple compounds on several grams.

Its jealous people like you who just want to put down any one successful and inspirational in this game since they found a methodology that works as well as a loyal following. We need more guys like liver king who are positive and spread a message of im just fucking with you lol hes a dick.

Beautifully done!

Tried it MANY times!!!!! MANY!!!! Just not palatable to me… And I’ve eaten some gnarly shit down here… Kind of embarrassing to admit I’ve eaten nutria before, basically a large rat more or less. Not a fan of it either. 🤫

Cage
I’m familiar with it, just never tried it. Idk that i‘ve tried anything that would qualify as gnarly, then again my memory ain’t what it used to be. I guess gator tail to a northerner would be considered weird.

I think the Lawsuits got dismissed. Smart biz guy for sure but I am definitely not his audience. I saw a video of him where he was like "I am making gains on trt, can you believe it". The obvious answer is no and then I thought he fell off but I guess he is still around.

That would be shocking! He's the epitome of a fraud!!
There's no way he's natural either. He's probably using Test and GH and if he is, he can truthfully say he's not on steroids. No matter what, he's definitely on something!

I’m familiar with it, just never tried it. Idk that i‘ve tried anything that would qualify as gnarly, then again my memory ain’t what it used to be. I guess gator tail to a northerner would be considered weird.
Watch your mouth son! Love me some gator meat!!! Nothing weird abt it!

Cage

'cardio burns fat: False. cardio burns calories'

love that V-shred gem of knowledge

He started by ripping off Athlean X videos all while stumbling over every other word. Shit was comical and showed that he has no clue what he’s doing. Still… idiots fall for his bullshit.

Cage go eat some blackened gator at Walk Ons for me
Ya kno, I’ve never eaten at Walk On’s before… Just posted up at the bar drinking before Saints games. Might have to pop in sometime soon and try theirs out!

Cage

Ya kno, I’ve never eaten at Walk On’s before… Just posted up at the bar drinking before Saints games. Might have to pop in sometime soon and try theirs out!

Cage
So being a chain it’s not the most authentic Cajun spot but they do have a few legit menu items - the blackened gator app being one of them. Shrimp wrap with a side of duck gumbo gets me rocked up as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131