over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King

Haha I was just fucking with you, couldn’t help myself. At least you’re not on Tren, somedays my wife just actively avoids me because of the increased “drive” lol.

When i was single and using ridiculous amounts of it, the quality of partners steadily dropped the longer I was on it.
So what you are telling me is: If I ran tren I could have an excuse?.............................interesting..................

Just delete all social media! Live like me in total ignorance of these people. I’d be a miserable fuck if I had to see these knobs on the daily.

95% of the “so-called influencers” that get talked abt on Professional Muscle are a straight up mystery to me. I have zero clue who they are!

Ignorance is bliss sometimes!!! The small amount I’m exposed to by my own doing is enough to flare up my ulcers!!!!!

*** And on a side note; why in the fuck is everyt lil tiny thing nowadays considered trauma?????? When I think trauma, I envision murder, rape, or physical abuse. Seems like if you call someone a cunt you’ve literally traumatized them for life yo!!! Wtf!

Cage
Well, you answered your own question: It's because they ARE CUNTS! lol

Needle king lol.
I can't stand the tren midgets aka tren twins.
Have to be the dumbest guys alive on the internet.
Bro makes me sick. That and so many of these Tik Tok videos “if you’re not on Tren are you really serious” type shit. So many naive kids see that crap. Super dangerous.

Bro makes me sick. That and so many of these Tik Tok videos “if you’re not on Tren are you really serious” type shit. So many naive kids see that crap. Super dangerous.
Yes and there's no control on those platforms. Youtube knows what tren twins implies but yet tens of thousands worship these idiots.

Better tren than fentanyl - if you had to choose one

Had to hit too many kids with narcan lately.. and it’s only getting worse

Wouldn’t be any issue if they were using tren instead

I had foie gras for the first time in January as an accompaniment to a $350 steak called The Cadillac - it was amazing.

I do understand differences in quality of beef from source to source and cut to cut. What is the difference between say a $75.00 steak, $150.00 and the $350.00 Cadillac? Thank you.

Totally agree dude. I say this all the time lately. It's pretty amazing when you take a step back and contemplate how fucked up current culture is in the U.S.
While I 100% agree, I do have to wonder how much different me and you seeing these sheep choose to follow the most braindead fool they can find for their shepherd is vs a WW2 vet seeing people wearing flowers in their hair, smoking herb, dropping acid riding around in busses "making love not war?" I have to think the WW2 Vets thought we were all doomed at that point too.

O'Hearn was hyping up the duck eggs. I don't think the masses were buying it though.
I for one LOVE duck eggs. Richer yolks, more so than other straight from the small farm eggs and of course SIGNIFICANTLY more so vs cheap store bought. I DO NOT think they are magical of course.

To be fair if the average fool is eating 5 eggs a day from walmart and he suddenly starts eating 5 duck eggs in their place they will see gains. I say this as most average people are NOT going to account for the difference in macros, more fats and proteins, and if we are talking a young guy/gal they are likely undereating so the the straight swapping one for one MAY give them the surplus their "IG ABS above all else diet" is not giving them.

TLDR: Duck eggs bigger, bigger is better.

Don't tell anyone, and B-boy and Luki will verify this if they really really trust you: The "secret" is...........................ostrich eggs(there the biggest,) you can thank me later.

I for one LOVE duck eggs. Richer yolks, more so than other straight from the small farm eggs and of course SIGNIFICANTLY more so vs cheap store bought. I DO NOT think they are magical of course.

To be fair if the average fool is eating 5 eggs a day from walmart and he suddenly starts eating 5 duck eggs in their place they will see gains. I say this as most average people are NOT going to account for the difference in macros, more fats and proteins, and if we are talking a young guy/gal they are likely undereating so the the straight swapping one for one MAY give them the surplus their "IG ABS above all else diet" is not giving them.

TLDR: Duck eggs bigger, bigger is better.

Don't tell anyone, and B-boy and Luki will verify this if they really really trust you: The "secret" is...........................ostrich eggs(there the biggest,) you can thank me later.
I'll take your word for it. O'Hearn, not so much.

Better tren than fentanyl - if you had to choose one

Had to hit too many kids with narcan lately.. and it’s only getting worse

Wouldn’t be any issue if they were using tren instead
Lol I mean I sorta see your point but also a false equivalency. How about don’t be a putz and don’t do either…

And PS - I’d bet my left nut there’s an overlap and some are doing both.

I do understand differences in quality of beef from source to source and cut to cut. What is the difference between say a $75.00 steak, $150.00 and the $350.00 Cadillac? Thank you.
Lol oh man - so many factors involved. The cut, the grade, the aging process, the weight and then depending on the restaurant and their location you could be paying a premium on top of that. But I promise you - you may think you cook a good steak at home but some of these spot’s steaks will make you cum your pants.

Lol oh man - so many factors involved. The cut, the grade, the aging process, the weight and then depending on the restaurant and their location you could be paying a premium on top of that. But I promise you - you may think you cook a good steak at home but some of these spot’s steaks will make you cum your pants.
Oh, no doubt they are fantastic I was just interested in what sepertates a 350 from a 250 as they both seem...............up there. At a certain point there has to be a point of diminishing returns.

Bro - he’s around and thriving. I can’t help myself and read the comments on his IG posts. There are sane people who trash him but omg the amount of retards slurping him and buying his crap supplements.

I not only hate him because he’s a lying bitch like Mike O’Hearn but I also just hate his Hollywood style made up posts with him hunting all that shit. There are times you can see it’s actually someone else shooting the bow and arrow. It’s just so absurd where we’re at in 2023 - makes me sick.
People see what they want to just like with Rich and Bostin all pure trash arms full of oil and silicone noses pumped with cocaine sadly inspiring millions but I too got in this game about 25 years ago and believed 100% the guys in MD and Flex were natural it’s just the fucking phone and filters make the illusion more believable

Very true. Chris Bumstead mentioned this recently and I completely agree with him. There are young lads who think the more tren they take the better they will look and they are abusing it from day 1. Not counting their physical health but even just the mental health issues abusing tren can cause. There are loads of 14-18 year old tren users now because of social media. Most boys at those ages are idiots so throw tren in the mix and it's not good. Although I took tren for my 1st cycle (I was nearly 24) and I didn't turn out overly bad so there is that :D:D

Eh, I may be an outlier here but I say let ‘em abuse whatever. Eventually it’ll catch up and cost them their lives. Thins out the stupid from the population. Well at least some of it….. 🤷🏽

Not really a “PC” statement, but that’s the way I look at things…

I did A LOT of dumb shit when I was younger!!!!! Dunno how I didn’t die. Guess I wasn’t stupid enough. Now, I’m just winning! 😉 (I miss crazy Charlie Sheen)

Cage

Lol...the price.
Jk...let's have @danieltx answer.

MS

“Natty” for 194 days 😑

View attachment 179448
😂😂😂 this is how he looks now?! Definitely living up to his newly born again natural claims.

The $150 / $350 steak thing … it could be the same damn cut of steak sometimes guys after a certain point it is just sometimes more about the experience, exclusivity of a place, etc. Rich people will happily pay out the ass for an ‘exclusive’ experience. So they can brag about it lol. I used to be like that but ever since my health issues I stopped giving two shits about it. Many of my wealthy friends still are like that. To each their own.

😂😂😂 this is how he looks now?! Definitely living up to his newly born again natural claims.

The $150 / $350 steak thing … it could be the same damn cut of steak sometimes guys after a certain point it is just sometimes more about the experience, exclusivity of a place, etc. Rich people will happily pay out the ass for an ‘exclusive’ experience. So they can brag about it lol. I used to be like that but ever since my health issues I stopped giving two shits about it. Many of my wealthy friends still are like that. To each their own.
When you start making 250k or more you'll sing a different song. Until then you're just mad you can't afford $400 steak. In other words broke. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131