over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King

I retired at age 29. I’m 33. I made way the fuck over 250k a year to retire at 29. Weird comment, chief.
It's the end of the day and the ECA has me chatty. It was more a play on the resident troll and his '250k or you're broke' standard.
Figured you'd seen those posts.

It's the end of the day and the ECA has me chatty. It was more a play on the resident troll and his '250k or you're broke' standard.
Figured you'd seen those posts.
Ahh shit sorry man lol I was going to say I don’t care about money lol but I was like “why does he think I’m broke?” 🤪🤪 lol I’m sure I’ll laugh whenever I see that guys post next. People that talk about broke/money all the time usually are full of shit or compensating/have their priorities out of wack.

Retired life … 5:50PM and it’s the start of my day pretty much lmao bum life. About to go hit a back day

Ahh shit sorry man lol I was going to say I don’t care about money lol but I was like “why does he think I’m broke?” 🤪🤪 lol I’m sure I’ll laugh whenever I see that guys post next. People that talk about broke/money all the time usually are full of shit or compensating/have their priorities out of wack.

Retired life … 5:50PM and it’s the start of my day pretty much lmao bum life. About to go hit a back day
No bigs. I keep the sarcasm to a minimum as most the time the 'joke' doesn't land.

Lol I was gonna say Nate has multiple exotics - I think he can buy a piece of meat
Yeah. I was just messing with him. Figured everyone has seen the troll talking about you're broke if you don't make a min of 250k

Maybe it’s because I AM broke but even if I had $400 mill in the bank I feel like I would still have a hard time justifying $400 for “A” steak.

I don’t doubt having money changes things though.

Maybe it’s because I AM broke but even if I had $400 mill in the bank I feel like I would still have a hard time justifying $400 for “A” steak.

I don’t doubt having money changes things though.
This is a fair point. I was at my aunt and uncle’s in Woodside the other night. He was the managing partner at TPG for years - they just IPO’d and he walked with god knows how much. They have homes in Woodside, Tahoe and Hawaii but my aunt still buys a lot of her clothes at Target lol. At the end of the day we all have different things that are important to us…

This is a fair point. I was at my aunt and uncle’s in Woodside the other night. He was the managing partner at TPG for years - they just IPO’d and he walked with god knows how much. They have homes in Woodside, Tahoe and Hawaii but my aunt still buys a lot of her clothes at Target lol. At the end of the day we all have different things that are important to us…
Know someone like this too. Wears a 90K Patek...with cargo pants from Costco. We always have a good laugh about that. People have their quirks and it's interesting where a person will spend an assload on one thing but something else if it's a penny over what they think it's worth they feel like they're getting ripped off.

Bro just don't follow or watch it man. Its that easy lol
I understand you but what's wrong with watching some things here and there and stating your opinion it professional muscle forum not talk only about who you like forum

Know someone like this too. Wears a 90K Patek...with cargo pants from Costco. We always have a good laugh about that. People have their quirks and it's interesting where a person will spend an assload on one thing but something else if it's a penny over what they think it's worth they feel like they're getting ripped off.
Guilty

i’ll spend money like water on food and supplements………a t-shirt over $10, hell naw lol

Yeah. I was just messing with him. Figured everyone has seen the troll talking about you're broke if you don't make a min of 250k
Lol ya sorry man I’m extra sensitive sometimes lol I like my e2 running a bit high for the sake of gains 😂🤪🤷🏻‍♂️

In my 20’s I would travel the world to try out the top restaurants and I was a big time foodie … ever since my kidney issues I just eat the same exact 3 things every single day lol I’m boring as shit now but my kidneys and gains like it. I’ll just watch my fiancé eat when we go out she’s still a big foodie

Lol ya sorry man I’m extra sensitive sometimes lol I like my e2 running a bit high for the sake of gains 😂🤪🤷🏻‍♂️

In my 20’s I would travel the world to try out the top restaurants and I was a big time foodie … ever since my kidney issues I just eat the same exact 3 things every single day lol I’m boring as shit now but my kidneys and gains like it. I’ll just watch my fiancé eat when we go out she’s still a big foodie
You're good. You weren't sensitive you just didn't understand the context(or background) of my post. You could have said 'fuck you, fat fuck....' and I would have to take that understanding you probably didn't know where I pulled the ’youre broke' from.

Re: same thing everyday

I'm pretty much right there since b-boy and a few others threw down the diet challenge.
Sweet potatoes. eggs. Chicken. Beef. Repeat.
I'm just noticing another, maybe unpleasant, thing.
Yesterday I started having to dump solids a few times in the day. Today it's probably been like 5x already. Everything is still solid so that's good. But I attribute this to no longer eating junk and now all that junk that's been in my stomach and digestive tract is now being able to come out.
Probably lost 5lbs just in waste today alone. Will need to weigh myself before my next meal.
Same thing happened when id switch to carnivore diet. Only with carnivore everything was liquid.

Woodside? I was there when you you were there. Nice neighborhood 😲 Should have done an eyeball.

Example. Maybe it’s because she buys here clothes at Target is why they have oodles of money 🤷‍♂️

The Liver King thing totally highlights the way social media generates money. The natty claims generated tons of traffic from people calling him out for his bullshit. A tiny percentage of that traffic actually believed his products worked and made him millions of dollars. Back in the day they used to say "all press is good press". Now instead of press it's likes/comments/shares

Lol that’s what I said I shouldn’t let other people affect me - I know it’s my fault for watching. I can’t help myself. Makes me so angry. Fuck! I almost hate his followers more than I hate him.
Lol slesh! Tbh…..I do the same shit. Same silly shit. Many times I can’t talk about or think about a certain individual without getting pissed. It’s absolutely so ridiculous. Lol bro.

Lol slesh! Tbh…..I do the same shit. Same silly shit. Many times I can’t talk about or think about a certain individual without getting pissed. It’s absolutely so ridiculous. Lol bro.
Why I had to stop watching the news lol shit wasn’t healthy for me. When I visit my parents my dad always is blasting Levine and hannity and similar pundits who just scream and try to work you up. Then he’s always worked up it is both sad as well as comical. Life’s more enjoyable without all of that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131