over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pro Beef Stu/Stu Sutherland

just recently modified my split to have a full dedicated arm day. all these damn pros have gigantic arms and I need to work on em more.

split is:
push
pull (thickness w/ deadlifts and leg touchup work)
rest
arms
back width, mostly lat movements)
legs (full leg day w/ quads+hams)

going to be starting up SEO again soon on arm days and push days in triceps. Bostin Loyd's formula 3, been using it for a few years now. usually just in prep. hoping it'll help a lot with the added arm day.

Would you mind throwing up a typical training day? What would a back day or a pull day look like for you?

Would you mind throwing up a typical training day? What would a back day or a pull day look like for you?
I do low volume, high intensity for the most part. do a bit more volume on arm training usually.

so like my current push day is:

lying lateral raise x3 sets
incline smith press x2
machine flat chest press x2
cable fly/pec deck x2-3
DB or Cable lateral raise x3
3 tricep exercises, 3 sets each.

used to have two push days similar to this, but I wanted to add in the full on arm day so I ditched the 2 push days

my pull day with the legs is probably one of the harder days I do

side grip lat pulldown x2
chest supported t-bar row x2
conventional deadlift x2
seated cable row x2
cable pullover x2-3
leg extensions x3
seated ham curl x2
occasionally will do adductors here too

no biceps on this day because I go arms 2 days later

will add in dropsets/intensifiers occasionally depending on how I'm feeling/recovering

just recently modified my split to have a full dedicated arm day. all these damn pros have gigantic arms and I need to work on em more.

split is:
push
pull (thickness w/ deadlifts and leg touchup work)
rest
arms
back width, mostly lat movements)
legs (full leg day w/ quads+hams)

going to be starting up SEO again soon on arm days and push days in triceps. Bostin Loyd's formula 3, been using it for a few years now. usually just in prep. hoping it'll help a lot with the added arm day.

If you use SEO while simultaneously trying to grow your arms, have you thought about how that will influence your training?

I ask because SEO seems to be better for people at the tail end of their career who can’t bring up a body part in spite of all other options. If you introduce it now, “real tissue” might be more difficult to grow.

If you use SEO while simultaneously trying to grow your arms, have you thought about how that will influence your training?

I ask because SEO seems to be better for people at the tail end of their career who can’t bring up a body part in spite of all other options. If you introduce it now, “real tissue” might be more difficult to grow.
If you ABUSE oil, yes it will cause problems. most I've ever used is 1.5cc per muscle. so before, with two push and two pull days a week, that was 12cc a week. which is fuck all really. I remember hearing somewhere that Trigili used like 12 bottles of painless pumps during his USA prep when he won, I think I used like 1.5 bottles when I won it lol

and it is "real tissue"... the purpose of an SEO is to cause inflammation, stretch fascia, and in turn allow a muscle to grow larger than it otherwise would have. the purpose isn't to have an arm made of oil, that just looks like shit.

Great having you here Stu! Thanks for deciding to be transparent and post here. Great physique you've built.

Welcome to the board man. I would kill to look like you when I was 26. So much potential ahead.

Appreciate the transparency and sharing everything. Ignore all the crazy people who come on here and claim you need insane dosages of gear to look like you. They can’t comprehend the diet and training you do 365 days a year. LOL

I agree with @Big Dave Smith on the SEO. You have so much time and other factors to play with to add size and dial in body parts.

Excited to follow your progress and glad to have another pro and competitor on the board.

@Beef_Stu_97

You mentioned running 10iu opti. Are those the standard grey tops, just labeled as opti? Different brand?

(The grey top has been around for a long time)

How did your GH use start and increase? Any insight on what you notice the most with it? Any issues with fluid retention?

Thanks for getting involved with the board. This place has been around forever!

Welcome PM Stu! The changes you've made since the 2021 Emerald Cup are amazing!! I'd like to know what you were doing prior to that show, training, diet, and AAS/GH and how you implemented the changes that brought you to where you are now?

Hello Friendos. Been a lurker on here on and off over the years. I'm pretty much an open book, so shoot.
^^^hey brother ..welcome!!

..man why did you wait? ..your 1st page is already awesome ..loaded with great info ..& transparent too!!
..very interesting

BTW; you look great ..complete

..sub'd for sure

and it is "real tissue"... the purpose of an SEO is to cause inflammation, stretch fascia, and in turn allow a muscle to grow larger than it otherwise would have. the purpose isn't to have an arm made of oil, that just looks like shit.
First, welcome to the board man...Always great to have more knowledge coming through!

Second, Thank you...Exactly what Big A and other Pros have stated for decades about Syntherol/seo's, where the masses just can't seem to figure it out:cool:

If you ABUSE oil, yes it will cause problems. most I've ever used is 1.5cc per muscle. so before, with two push and two pull days a week, that was 12cc a week. which is fuck all really. I remember hearing somewhere that Trigili used like 12 bottles of painless pumps during his USA prep when he won, I think I used like 1.5 bottles when I won it lol

Is this the same SEO protocol you’re gonna follow this time around? Roughly amount wise?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131