over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pro Beef Stu/Stu Sutherland

@Beef_Stu_97

You mentioned running 10iu opti. Are those the standard grey tops, just labeled as opti? Different brand?

(The grey top has been around for a long time)

How did your GH use start and increase? Any insight on what you notice the most with it? Any issues with fluid retention?

Thanks for getting involved with the board. This place has been around forever!
I've basically been on 10 since I start prep for the 2021 ecup. All the grey tops from opti. I actually used a couple of the 280iu purple top kits from him, like 2 years ago now, but I noticed more water retention from those which kinda sucked. never used much GH before that 2021 emerald cup prep, that was my first time working with Bleu. that man LOVES growth hormone lol

I've basically been on 10 since I start prep for the 2021 ecup. All the grey tops from opti. I actually used a couple of the 280iu purple top kits from him, like 2 years ago now, but I noticed more water retention from those which kinda sucked. never used much GH before that 2021 emerald cup prep, that was my first time working with Bleu. that man LOVES growth hormone lol
Who are you working with now or are you doing things yourself?

drug wise, I think I'm pretty standard for someone my size. GH has basically been pegged at 10 IU for the last 2.5 years straight. Only ever used Optitropin Grey Tops in that time, shoutout to Opti to giving me acromegaly. Offseason drugs range from 1.8-2.2g total, about half of that is usually test and the rest is EQ and deca or tren. Rly love tren in the offseason, I hate to confess, I can eat on it great, I don't get mental sides from it for the mostpart. Just rough on bloodwork, so I usually keep runs to 10 weeks max, 3-400mg-ish. nothing fancy drug-wise honestly. I pulse anadrol through offseason as well, love that stuff.

I'm going to probably be a bit more moderate with gear this offseason. I don't need to pile on shitloads of tissue at this point like I did a few years ago. so I'd like to scale back total miligrams to about 1.6-2g. Downright healthy lol.
You using slin or igf1?

At your level how much lbm do you find you can gain with your off-season pushes and how much has this changed over the last few years? Great thread very insightful so far

The use of Tren in the off session/on a bulk is still a very debated topic. I did it several times and have my personal opinion, but would gladly hear yours.
All else being equal, how did you find it during a growth phase compared to EQ+Deca?
Just as good for size? A little less sheer mass but easier to stay lean?

@Beef_Stu_97, welcome to PM brother. This first thread is beyond a great starter thread. Thanks for being an open book and providing complete transparency with all of your protocols. I've definitely started "watching" this thread, lots of valuable info right out of the gate, plus entertaining. 💪:cool:(y)

no cats, used to self harm forever ago in high school. I now use bodybuilding as a substitute for that lol
I heard your story about self-harm and was filled with guilt, because I now work at such a high school in China. Tons of pressure for the kids and they're on campus from 6:45am to 9:00pm 4 days a week and get out "early" at 5:30 on friday. It's rough. I'm glad things turned around for you though.

What are your thoughts on low dose lantus every single day around 20-25iu? I find this stuff gives me very good appetite, but also makes me a bit tired and sluggish. Just curious if there's any way I might be fucking myself up doing it.

welcome , good to have you!

At your level how much lbm do you find you can gain with your off-season pushes and how much has this changed over the last few years? Great thread very insightful so far
In the 9 months between USAs and NY, I put on about 5 lbs. Was a little harder in NY too. So I'm hoping another 5-7 lbs by next year, put me right around 260 on stage. Or I could push harder for condition and have more of a "cushion" of extra tissue.

I heard your story about self-harm and was filled with guilt, because I now work at such a high school in China. Tons of pressure for the kids and they're on campus from 6:45am to 9:00pm 4 days a week and get out "early" at 5:30 on friday. It's rough. I'm glad things turned around for you though.

What are your thoughts on low dose lantus every single day around 20-25iu? I find this stuff gives me very good appetite, but also makes me a bit tired and sluggish. Just curious if there's any way I might be fucking myself up doing it.
I've only used lantus when food gets crazy high and my blood sugars are already creeping up. At that point, I think what's going on is that my pancreas just can't keep up with the carb intake, so I need to supplement my natural insulin production with exogenous.

Even on high GH and high food, I seem to maintain insulin sensitivity very well, as in I don't get too fat. Lucky me. So that's what makes me think it's just a shortage of insulin issue, rather than an insulin sensitivity issue.

The use of Tren in the off session/on a bulk is still a very debated topic. I did it several times and have my personal opinion, but would gladly hear yours.
All else being equal, how did you find it during a growth phase compared to EQ+Deca?
Just as good for size? A little less sheer mass but easier to stay lean?
I think it helps me stay tighter, certainly visually but also I think it helps with slowing down body fat accumulation. I feel good on it, I grow very well on it, it's just so bad on bloodwork. Mostly on my cholesterol. For that reason I am probably not going to be using it much this off-season. Just don't think it's needed for where I'm at now.

Funny how 99.9% of people (who never posted their pics) would have called anyone else a clueless noob for using 250mg of EQ for 8 weeks 😆
“You need no less than 1,5 grams for six months brah “
Lol ya EQ is one of those drugs I basically don't notice anymore. But I know it's doing its job in the background and it's not hurting my bloodwork, so it's a nice addition.

The low dose was just because I was doing a rebound cycle, didn't need total MG super high, I'd usually run it between 5-700 in a proper off-season.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131