over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound shocked you?

The forum folklore keeps me from using it.

don't blame you

everyone here runs it wrong and then blames the drug instead of their own stupidity

granted i have only one run under my belt.. but i did it right, and it worked great

Ghrp6 and mk677

Both made me so hungry that I felt sick to my stomach

Strange feeling

What compound gave you that "damn this shit really works!" type of effect? I've tried most things out there but I've only got a few to list.

1. Tren. God damn. Everything else is go-carts, tren is nascar. Even at low doses its blows everything else out of the water for me. Cutting, bulking, strength, aesthetics, its does it all.
2. High Dose NPP. I still remember that feeling benching 315x12 while running 700mg/week. Its my favorite building and strength compound behind Tren.
3. Melanotan 2. Works as advertised. I'm as white as they come and I had people asking me if I had some Brazilian in me 😂. The boners and sex drive are unreal as well.
4. EQ for Vascularity. I know EQ isn't that popular but run it with some Tren and single digit BF%, god damn... Veins everywhere.
700mg npp is a standard medium dose not high

1. Tren -- for all the reasons we are all so well aware of, but mainly its fat burning capabilities blew my mind
2. MT2 -- Melanotan is very effective for me, I almost get too dark off a 50mcg/dose 3-5 times per week
3. Mast -- pleasantly surprised with what Masteron adds to my Test, Test & Mast are now my base

Masteron for me. I never tried it because I always thought it was weak and only made a difference if bodyfat is super low. Now I'm using it and I love it. Gives me a much more aesthetic look, even though I'm pretty fat right now. It's also been great for me mentally. I feel way less irritable than I usually feel on cycle.
Agreed, Masteron is just a great add-on with my experience with it

1) Take a smaller dose. 40mcg before and after hitting the tanning booth gets me very dark.
2) If taking a larger dose take 5-10g taurine before hand (I didn't come up with this, someone on the board here did).

I'm out in the sun here and there for work and I'll take 50mcg in the morning before work and that's all I need. At 50mcg I don't get the nauseous feeling, so I don't need to use taurine or ginger root to combat the nauseousness associated with larger doses, and I still get pretty damn dark.

Tren ace after two weeks , then tren base preworkout and first dose ever superdrol preworkout.

Ment/Trest - The other year I added 5mg/ED to my TRT for a few months. The impact on my mood was amazing, almost jovial 24/7. Really helped with gym performance/strength. Did not get any of the claimed water retention/estro sides at this level at all. BW was fine at this level

NPP - I touch this shit and I put on lbs and lbs of water for some reason. Just recently put this in @ 200mg/week to start and already thinking of pulling it. Impact on BP is massive, vascularity dropped significantly. First time trying it out, but shit either my stuff is shit or it is just not for me. Maybe switch this out for Ment ;)

I'm out in the sun here and there for work and I'll take 50mcg in the morning before work and that's all I need. At 50mcg I don't get the nauseous feeling, so I don't need to use taurine or ginger root to combat the nauseousness associated with larger doses, and I still get pretty damn dark.

Those farmer tan lines must be a sight to see haha.

EQ..from the start no other compound gives me such an advantage for my goals.

Dbol..mainly because I feel people compare it to anadrol unfairly..they will run 50mg anadrol and say it’s so much stronger but have only ran 25-30mg of dbol..run 50-100mg of dbol and try to not put on size! Plus, dbol gives me a crazy calming effect..like anabolic Prozac

Man I remember pheraplex, not so much so that it gave me great strength as it did...but I was actually surprised that you can get products like these from the store at the time

What compound gave you that "damn this shit really works!" type of effect? I've tried most things out there but I've only got a few to list.

1. Tren Ace or En, at every dose does it's job, makes me stronger and more aesthetically pleasing.
2. Anadrol, strength strength strength strength, size, and increase my hunger, i love it, 100mg daily works great.
3. EQ, absolutely ZERO SIDES, i know that it's slow as a snail but damn after a while my shoulders pop more, skin looks tanned, viens pop everywhere, it's something that i want to keep in year round since doesn't ruin my bloodworks.

Insulin and Insulin with HGH.
I'm leaner, bigger, fuller. Both have had a huge impact on my physique. I was scared to death of Insulin and my good buddy Muay Thai walked me through the do's and don'ts and it's all went perfectly fine.

Superdrol. Insane strength, pumps, and vascularity. I’m one of the lucky ones who only gets sides for a few days and then they dissipate. A lot of people get lethargy and back pumps that makes their time miserable on it.

Testosterone….. It was the first AAS I used. Back then my access was QV from Mexico, and the Ethanate version. Just couldn’t believe how strong I got after 3.5 weeks. And kept getting stronger!!!!!!

I fell in love right then and there and was hooked!

Cage

Hgh is it for me. Obviously had heard about it, great synergy with basically anything, leanness, fullness, etc, etc. But it was always too expensive for me to justify personally and when I was younger I always heard you need to really take higher doses. So I waited till I was almost 51, ran 3.5-4 iu per day with 300mgs of test, that’s nothing, I see that in the what’s your cruise thread haha!, but I was super surprised how full and round for me I looked, really made a big difference, made a believer out of me. I had heard that older guys do well with hgh and you don’t really have to use much, at least for me that was true.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear