over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound shocked you?

Back in the I wa schlock by 1-AD otc did. We we were all going so hard just waned to gainsisze and grow you know getting jacked well those were from 1-Ad did find they were laced by dbol. Crazy gains from them

Tren - makes me into a very emtional and agressive person :devilish:

Back in the I wa schlock by 1-AD otc did. We we were all going so hard just waned to gainsisze and grow you know getting jacked well those were from 1-Ad did find they were laced by dbol. Crazy gains from them
1ad was laced with dbol?
I find that hard to believe.
I remember taking my first bottle from PAs ergopharm. One day I went into the gym and my lifts were going up like nothing. Pumps were crazy too. Solid gains. Nothing like dbol.
That's when my love affair with 1-test started.

1ad was laced with dbol?
I find that hard to believe.
I remember taking my first bottle from PAs ergopharm. One day I went into the gym and my lifts were going up like nothing. Pumps were crazy too. Solid gains. Nothing like dbol.
That's when my love affair with 1-test started.
Can't say I've ever heard that either, especially if it was ErgoPharm's 1-AD. Did love that stuff, even though it was pricey to run the amount needed.

As for what compound "shocked" me, that'd have to be M1T. Even at 10mg/day it had my weight climbing quickly with ridiculous strength gains that came on super fast. Made me feel equally terrible though and I couldn't deal with the lethargy. Superdrol was also amazing; I was lucky in that I had virtually no discernable side effects running it, though that led to me using it for faaaaaar longer than was ever recommended and not the smartest thing I've done.

Those farmer tan lines must be a sight to see haha.
LOL, Yeah, my girlfriend says my legs are white. We're going to the local hot springs this weekend to get some sun. So hopefully that will even them out a bit.

1. Tren.... in a bad way. Couldn't sleep more than an hour at a time. Instant gyno. Weird dark thoughts.
2. Epistane. Awesome compound. I was full and hard as nails. Unreal strength gains. Id love to get my hands on some of that today.
3. Proviron. My libido on proviron was absolutely bonkers. The wife couldn't keep up.

1. Tren.... in a bad way. Couldn't sleep more than an hour at a time. Instant gyno. Weird dark thoughts.
2. Epistane. Awesome compound. I was full and hard as nails. Unreal strength gains. Id love to get my hands on some of that today.
3. Proviron. My libido on proviron was absolutely bonkers. The wife couldn't keep up.
Epistane was the first compound I ever used and when ran solo, I would always get hard;dry and full, I tried throwing in the dosages I needed back then (only 30mg a day!) a few years ago and didn't quite get along with it - it wasn't long until some sulfur burps set in and I didn't get quite the recomp I was expecting from the 3 week mark so I decided to drop it.

Just reading it mentioned I'm tempted to try it a last time, but that memory recall of novelty and sweet nostalgia is often disappointing

Hgh is it for me. Obviously had heard about it, great synergy with basically anything, leanness, fullness, etc, etc. But it was always too expensive for me to justify personally and when I was younger I always heard you need to really take higher doses. So I waited till I was almost 51, ran 3.5-4 iu per day with 300mgs of test, that’s nothing, I see that in the what’s your cruise thread haha!, but I was super surprised how full and round for me I looked, really made a big difference, made a believer out of me. I had heard that older guys do well with hgh and you don’t really have to use much, at least for me that was true.

After 14 years of cycling I've decided to try GH. I started two days ago. 3 IU/DAY. Not expecting much but gotta see for myself what its all about.

LOL, Yeah, my girlfriend says my legs are white. We're going to the local hot springs this weekend to get some sun. So hopefully that will even them out a bit.

Hit the tanning booth man lol. 2-3x for 2-3 mins with some MT2 right before and after and your body will catch up real quick.

Probably EQ. Not in a good way though. More of in a “how the fuck am I still hungry”

Melanotan works super good for me too. But makes me crazy nauseous on the days I use it.
Ditto on the Eq…
Two things I need ZERO increase in are appetite and BP, and Eq spikes both if them for me.

On the MT2, I always take it before an AM cardio session… I’m distracted from the nausea and it has passed by the time that I finish.

Ditto on the Eq…
Two things I need ZERO increase in are appetite and BP, and Eq spikes both if them for me.

On the MT2, I always take it before an AM cardio session… I’m distracted from the nausea and it has passed by the time that I finish.
Just a small amount of EQ 300MG wk sends my Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC through the roof. Not going to risk a stroke or heart attack.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear