mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increlex - Is this What the Pros are Taking?

This makes perfect sense, if you’re gonna win the Olympia and have a Saudi sponsor lmafo

I like Steve. Super intelligent and I enjoy his discussions. But he can afford it because he’s a fuckin influencer. The average IFBB pro doesn’t have anything close to those funds. And the pros that DO have that money are already winning shows because they are the generic elite, not because they are using some mysterious expensive drug. Just think logically about it.

Hardly anyone uses Increlex. Comparatively, it's too expensive and harder to source.

Otherwise, I think high-dose Increlex is great if you're rich and connected.

Hardly anyone uses Increlex. It's too expensive and comparatively hard to source.

How does it compare to Chinese generics ? The same or no ? Or do we even know ?

How does it compare to Chinese generics ? The same or no ? Or do we even know ?
In my experience, there are only a few chemicals that seem to be less reliable (compared to the majority) and the IGF-1's are one of them. It's not that the good manufacturers are constantly making mistakes. It's just that there seems to be more fraudulent look-a-likes.

If the goal is lean tissue gain or simply fat loss, then I would just recommend GH. What I would like to see is a more localized form of fast-acting IGF-1; something that doesn't go systemic to a large degree. This would help eliminate many of IGF-1's unwanted side effects, while helping us target individual areas of the body. That a large ask, though. On a more exotic note, some of the locally acting myostatin inhibitors are fascinating to me. There is one in particular that I can't remember the name of (it was invented years ago), but it never became available. In fact, I don't know of anyone who has ever even claimed to have used it. The animal research was incredible, though. That stuff was literally doubling the size of the muscles it was injected into...in a very short time...and with no apparent unwanted effects anywhere else in the body. Imagine that in the hands of bodybuilders. :)

In my experience, there are only a few chemicals that seem to be less reliable (compared to the majority) and the IGF-1's are one of them. It's not that the good manufacturers are constantly making mistakes. It's just that there seems to be more fraudulent look-a-likes.

If the goal is lean tissue gain or simply fat loss, then I would just recommend GH. What I would like to see is a more localized form of fast-acting IGF-1; something that doesn't go systemic to a large degree. This would help eliminate many of IGF-1's unwanted side effects, while helping us target individual areas of the body. That a large ask, though. On a more exotic note, some of the locally acting myostatin inhibitors are fascinating to me. I can't even remember the name off the top of my head, as it was invented years ago, but it never became available. In fact, I don't know of anyone who has ever even claimed to have used it. The animal research was incredible, though. That stuff was literally doubling the size of the muscles it was injected into...in a very short time...and with no apparent unwanted effects anywhere else in the body.
Remember the like $80 a bottle Mostar in blocker they were selling at GNC in the early 200s with that giant bull, total horse hit but working at GNC fresh out the military I co-opted a few bottles

Remember the like $80 a bottle Mostar in blocker they were selling at GNC in the early 200s with that giant bull, total horse hit but working at GNC fresh out the military I co-opted a few bottles
GNC got me a few times in my late teens. We had a popular one in our local mall. Biggest scam I fell for there was those Cybergenics Kits. I remember going in there after buying some new jeans and the lady telling me I would have to return those jeans if I bought one of those kits because I would grow so much. She got me, hook line and sinker! 😳

Hardly anyone uses Increlex. Comparatively, it's too expensive and harder to source.

I have very little knowledge or experience with Increlex so I don't want to speak out of line, but I would be extremely worried about fakes due to cost and that products don't fly out the back door at pharmas like they used too. I'm not sure there are actual fakes but with a product like this and so much profit margin, I'd say they could exist.

LOL. Yeah, I remember. Back then, almost everything in Sports Nutrition, aside from legal steroids and protein powders, was just total shit.

Most pros don't even have access to it... and most are taking what they THINK is pharm GH and its really not, just generic in counterfeit pharm boxing. But the pros that do have access to the increlex and pharm GH? Oh its a big difference in look. I tried increlex once before having to leave competing behind. I never in my life felt fullness like that or pumps.

If I had to guess I would say not even 1% of pro's have used increlex. I know a few guys who have tried it. Like most IGF-1's the reviews are very mixed. Some were very disappointed with it and others loved it. As posted it's fairly hard to find and very expensive and not really worth it unless you have unlimited money. I haven't used it but I have experimented with various IGF-1-LR3's and I love the stuff. I haven't used it for years and when I did it was for short cycles but I prefer it to HGH. Obviously it's not a versus thing so everyone can just use both if they have the funds to do so. Although out of both HGH makes the most sense because it's easy to source and doesn't have to be overly expensive unless you are taking mega doses.

The issue with LR3 are most on the market are crap and either fake or just very low purity. When I have used good stuff I transformed and fast. Granted the main time I was like Steve and I took it after being off everything (he says he is still off) so I was starting at a very low point so even though the mechanisms are different between IGF-1 and AAS I had muscle memory on my side. The pumps and fullness were incredible and I experienced no side effects (which I do on HGH).

As posted OP please don't think drugs like this are the secret and if you take them they will make the difference. Yes they can help but if you don't have it taking IGF-1 is not going to give you it. Now for someone who has the funds is it worth experimenting with... well definitely from what I have heard.

Most pros don't even have access to it... and most are taking what they THINK is pharm GH and its really not, just generic in counterfeit pharm boxing. But the pros that do have access to the increlex and pharm GH? Oh its a big difference in look. I tried increlex once before having to leave competing behind. I never in my life felt fullness like that or pumps.

Guys that have no clue speculate. Legit former pro and high level coach steps in says exact opposite. Guys with no clue continue to speculate otherwise. Thank you for setting everyone straight Dom your post should have been the end of this thread.

Pros do use it 😂

James H has spoken about it
Roman speaks openly about it
Some amateurs/pros on JPs forum have spoken about using it

They rate it quite highly also
You need to go back and re read James and Jordans oppinion on it, i followed Jordan, James and Luke when they bought it and ran it, they thought it was ok, great pumps, extra fullness etc, but nothing magical and not worth the price at all.

Carbs, water, glycerin, and sodium will get you a GREAT PUMP and save you a fuck ton of $$$$

JUST SAYING 😉😊

You need to go back and re read James and Jordans oppinion on it, i followed Jordan, James and Luke when they bought it and ran it, they thought it was ok, great pumps, extra fullness etc, but nothing magical and not worth the price at all.

James has been on podcasts since the forums and was positive about it.

I couldn’t care 😅 Just stating what I’ve seen people say

Carbs, water, glycerin, and sodium will get you a GREAT PUMP and save you a fuck ton of $$$$

JUST SAYING 😉😊
Glycerin ROCKS, skip splitting pumps for me!!

If I had to guess I would say not even 1% of pro's have used increlex. I know a few guys who have tried it. Like most IGF-1's the reviews are very mixed. Some were very disappointed with it and others loved it. As posted it's fairly hard to find and very expensive and not really worth it unless you have unlimited money. I haven't used it but I have experimented with various IGF-1-LR3's and I love the stuff. I haven't used it for years and when I did it was for short cycles but I prefer it to HGH. Obviously it's not a versus thing so everyone can just use both if they have the funds to do so. Although out of both HGH makes the most sense because it's easy to source and doesn't have to be overly expensive unless you are taking mega doses.

The issue with LR3 are most on the market are crap and either fake or just very low purity. When I have used good stuff I transformed and fast. Granted the main time I was like Steve and I took it after being off everything (he says he is still off) so I was starting at a very low point so even though the mechanisms are different between IGF-1 and AAS I had muscle memory on my side. The pumps and fullness were incredible and I experienced no side effects (which I do on HGH).

As posted OP please don't think drugs like this are the secret and if you take them they will make the difference. Yes they can help but if you don't have it taking IGF-1 is not going to give you it. Now for someone who has the funds is it worth experimenting with... well definitely from what I have heard.

Just curious, what makes you prefer LR3 over GH?

Just curious, what makes you prefer LR3 over GH?

I am extra sensitive to HGH's side effects. I often feel exhausted even on lower doses and if I go higher I get bad joint pain. I don't get any bad side effects from LR3.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws