advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increlex - Is this What the Pros are Taking?

Must be nice. It’s always random guys I catch staring at me 😂
Lol I always try to tell my wife when she trips on young girls coming at me when we go out that for every 1 chic it’s 15 dudes tryin to bromance me lol

The big issue, and what keeps the doses low in most products, is the fact that the powdered glycerol clumps like crazy. You get a ton of returns by customers that just don't have a clue, and this is despite some companies putting a label on the bottle explaining the clumping is natural. People open it, see clumps and want to return it. The powder also costs quite a bit more than the liquid and is a lower concentration to boot. I fully inform people when they buy the powders and also tell them upfront I will not be taking a return due to clumping but I know an owner that stopped using it due to so many returns.
This right here👍

The liquid products on the market can be excellent, great point. I’ve used a couple with mind blowing results - obviously just temporary pump, but still.

Glycerol+salt+slin/gh/carbs and a pump workout right before hitting the pool = god mode if you’re looking to catch random women staring lol

The past few workouts I've been using Sicario Swole that's a liquid glycerol product and I've been pretty happy with it.

Must be nice. It’s always random guys I catch staring at me 😂
Hey man gotta sort through the shit to get to the gold 😂. Just go to the fancy rooftop pools where the wanna be IG models all flock to for their selfies, much better f/m ratio

Hey man gotta sort through the shit to get to the gold 😂. Just go to the fancy rooftop pools where the wanna be IG models all flock to for their selfies, much better f/m ratio
Was walking with a female friend the other day. She noted.. do you notice all the men looking at you? I said I don't study people like that. I just focus on my goals.
The ironic thing is I noticed her staring as I walked by her on the trail. that's how we met.

Fuck a pool party. You guys are totally sleeping on the walking/running trails.

1. Running/walking trails
2. Any little league practice/game

I have to be careful now as I've kinda had my fill of different females from the park and from little league. So somewhat being tagged as 'that guy' and it's not a good look.
Was having this same discussion with another single dad just the other day.

I wonder if higher dose igf1lr3 can give similar results to increlex...

I
You may know this guy. He has a YouTube Channel under the name of VigrousSteve
I don't adore him, but I do not dislike him either. He has good info and is generally accurate with his commentary.
Been watching him for a long time and he never pimps a product or a brand or anything. Hence, his comments on the vide below are interesting...

He recently (says that he) got his hands on Increlex which is pharmaceutical IGF-1 and he seems super impressed. The video is below... Could this be what the pros take which regular Joes do not have access to?

I actually subscribed to this channel. I've enjoyed some of his content. His credibility though has come into question for me now after this Increlex update video.Either he's a hyper responder, getting one intense placebo effect, or about to flood the market with Increlex.The guys sounds like a bodybuilder rep for the company. There are factors to contribute so I will give him some benefit of the doubt but I must admit I'm extremely skeptical of his outrageous claims.

I like Steve. Super intelligent and I enjoy his discussions. But he can afford it because he’s a fuckin influencer. The average IFBB pro doesn’t have anything close to those funds. And the pros that DO have that money are already winning shows because they are the generic elite, not because they are using some mysterious expensive drug. Just think logically about it.

Would you be willing to trade some Increlex for my 10% off NutraBio coupon?

hey guys, I actually had really good results from some LR3 that I got from a guy on here along time ago instynct999, does anyone remember him? Probably around 2004-5? He had a website called Team Life Research, I heard he may have passed..was on Animal’s board also…anyone?

Anyway his LR3 was super strong, awesome shit. @Massive G will remember him

This is like third hand info but someone here once said Tuor said Increlex is shit. There was some pro who on some podcast also said it was shit. Luki said at Oxygen they use LR3 only.

I would also guess that those that use it use a very paltry dosage. Someone up thread said, "how much do they use, 500mcg?" Well, if little children use several milligrams... know what I mean?
Who could afford to use 5 or 10mg or whatever? Unless it was stolen, which does happen.

I often ask who determined 100mcg is about what an effective dose of LR3 is? Palumbo said 10mcg was max lol. I haven't been able to find the source again but remember reading in some paper LR3 is about equipotent with native IGF. So, why is LR3 only used in low microgram amounts?

Increlex is too rare to form a consensus on dosage imo.

But, we had this. Which looks like it could be authetic to me, the way it's written. Look at the dosage.
Wtf no Humanofort that cycle is shit!

Lol I always try to tell my wife when she trips on young girls coming at me when we go out that for every 1 chic it’s 15 dudes tryin to bromance me lol
^^^ 🤮 you'r always post about all these hot chics tryin' to get at you?!!

you poor thing ..i don't know how you manage ..but hey it's to be expected when you'r such a stud that your "delts press on your carotid"

..you should really consider giving your wife a stick ..so she can help you beat all those "young girls" off of you

The Evogen glycerol stuff is liquid and I’ll get so pumped on say chest or delt day my delts press on my carotid and I get dizzy during certain movements it’s fucking awesome
^^^just OMFG

..sooooo your delts were "choking-you-out" ?!! ..L-M-F-A-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..just please stop!! ..bc one of these days you really are gonna make one of us laugh to death

you are the best ..most consistent ..source of entertainment on this board!!!!!

The big issue, and what keeps the doses low in most products, is the fact that the powdered glycerol clumps like crazy. You get a ton of returns by customers that just don't have a clue, and this is despite some companies putting a label on the bottle explaining the clumping is natural. People open it, see clumps and want to return it. The powder also costs quite a bit more than the liquid and is a lower concentration to boot. I fully inform people when they buy the powders and also tell them upfront I will not be taking a return due to clumping but I know an owner that stopped using it due to so many returns.
Yep. Certain steps can be taken to minimize this, though, such as making sure that most of the product (percentage wise) is made of GlycerSize. Also, making sure a bottle size is selected that ensures it is filled all the way to the TOP, is important. Using extra silica packs, air tight seals, proper storage/usage directions on the bottle, etc. All that helps a lot.

I
I actually subscribed to this channel. I've enjoyed some of his content. His credibility though has come into question for me now after this Increlex update video.Either he's a hyper responder, getting one intense placebo effect, or about to flood the market with Increlex.The guys sounds like a bodybuilder rep for the company. There are factors to contribute so I will give him some benefit of the doubt but I must admit I'm extremely skeptical of his outrageous claims.
You have to remember Steve used to be much bigger. He’s currently off gear trying to conceive and has been for a while. Ever since adding the LR3 he’s training harder and recovering better, so there’s a lot of muscle memory likely at play.

Yep. Certain steps can be taken to minimize this, though, such as making sure that most of the product (percentage wise) is made of GlycerSize. Also, making sure a bottle size is selected that ensures it is filled all the way to the TOP, is important. Using extra silica packs, air tight seals, proper storage/usage directions on the bottle, etc. All that helps a lot.

One supplement seller said to store your supplement container that clumps in a well sealed GLASS container along with a large desiccant pack.

I know nothing about increlex but recall a post on here years ago possibly by concretguy. Was a protocol supposedly from rambod I guess paired with fst 7.

Pre workout for arms, mix a certain amount of tne/slin/lr3 in a slin pin, shoot in each bicep and tricep prior to training. Then, repeat right after training, and of course protein/carbs pre and post.

hey guys, I actually had really good results from some LR3 that I got from a guy on here along time ago instynct999, does anyone remember him? Probably around 2004-5? He had a website called Team Life Research, I heard he may have passed..was on Animal’s board also…anyone?

Anyway his LR3 was super strong, awesome shit. @Massive G will remember him

Wow. Now that's a blast from the past!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear