over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin Care essentials?

My old girlfriend had me do the Aztec clay mask thing, it might as well have been bees lol shit got hot as hell, afterward it did feel pretty exhilarating but I don’t think it did anything to improve skin, that said I didn’t use it routinely.

I am of the camp less is more and better. I know some chicks that have like 18 product routine and spend hundreds monthly and still have shit skin and they are like wow how is your skin so nice and I’m literally like I do nothing other than use the honey as a face wash once a day.
So do you just rub it on and rinse or leave for some time then rinse?

My old girlfriend had me do the Aztec clay mask thing, it might as well have been bees lol shit got hot as hell, afterward it did feel pretty exhilarating but I don’t think it did anything to improve skin, that said I didn’t use it routinely.

I am of the camp less is more and better. I know some chicks that have like 18 product routine and spend hundreds monthly and still have shit skin and they are like wow how is your skin so nice an I’m literally like I do nothing other than use the honey as a face wash once a day.
Do you just buy honey at the grocery store and use it as face wash?

Do you just buy honey at the grocery store and use it as face wash?
yep, just make sure it's raw, and unfiltered, (i.e. don't get the shit that comes in the bottle that looks like a bear lol). It does not need to be "organic" but if it is raw and unfiltered it will also say organic for sure. Any grocery store or even drug store will have an acceptable version. Also, the darker the color og the honey the better. The darker the honey the more antimicrobial/antibacterial properties it has. Just use it in the shower like a face wash.

I know it sounds weird, but I'm telling you it is so gentle, yet effective. It takes oils away, leaves you feeling clean, and is not too greasy or unclean like some super gentle face washes do but also not overly tight and dry like some og the harsher ones do.

The only unknown is I have no idea how this will work for anyone else, especially if they have really bad / extreme acne or other types og skin issues like rosacea or ultra-dry skin. I just know that I tried a lot og approaches and products over the course og I don't know 18 years before discovering this was my personal key to success.

yep, just make sure it's raw, and unfiltered, (i.e. don't get the shit that comes in the bottle that looks like a bear lol). It does not need to be "organic" but if it is raw and unfiltered it will also say organic for sure. Any grocery store or even drug store will have an acceptable version. Also, the darker the color og the honey the better. The darker the honey the more antimicrobial/antibacterial properties it has. Just use it in the shower like a face wash.

I know it sounds weird, but I'm telling you it is so gentle, yet effective. It takes oils away, leaves you feeling clean, and is not too greasy or unclean like some super gentle face washes do but also not overly tight and dry like some og the harsher ones do.

The only unknown is I have no idea how this will work for anyone else, especially if they have really bad / extreme acne or other types og skin issues like rosacea or ultra-dry skin. I just know that I tried a lot og approaches and products over the course og I don't know 18 years before discovering this was my personal key to success.
I have some of these little Nate’s raw honey packets and I’m gonna try it. You’re probably just messing with me to get me to smear honey all over my face though lol.

Attachments

• IMG_7754.jpeg
    IMG_7754.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8
With sunscreen you will be fine. Tazarotene main side effect is skin dryness. The irritation and skin sensitivity from tret is really not there for most people on tazarotene. (because it's not activating RAR alpha receptor like tretinoin)
@Black Beard Anything one can do about the dryness?

I picked up a tub of tazarotene from a sponsor and initially was pleased. But the dry skin, especially around the mouth, is uncomfortable.

I discontinued. I'll try again at 3 days per week instead of daily but might you have any other suggestions?

I picked up a tub of tazarotene from a sponsor and initially was pleased. But the dry skin, especially around the mouth, is uncomfortable.

I discontinued. I'll try again at 3 days per week instead of daily but might you have any other suggestions?

I had some issues with dryness too. Like a light sunburn and skin started peeling but not bad.

I was using 5x a week and sometimes twice a day but putting lotion on 30 minutes after Tazarotene solved that.

I had some issues with dryness too. Like a light sunburn and skin started peeling but not bad.

I was using 5x a week and sometimes twice a day but putting lotion on 30 minutes after Tazarotene solved that.
Im using .1 daily and haven’t had any issues with dryness.

I've never had a skin care routine, besides sunscreen. Looking to keep fullness in the face and avoid wrinkles. My quick research shows its a fuck ton of marketing hype making it hard to navigate. What actually works? Where to source it?
Use GH and eat avocados, get a chemical peel or two every year.

Is it 0.1% concentration? Are you moisturizing daily? The cream is less drying than gel

Use a tiny pea size amount and dot it around the face. It's extremely potent. Your body will adjust to it after a while.

Three times per week is enough until your body gets used to it and three times per week will still work long term.

When you get any excess irritation/dryness, take a few days off then resume and always moisturize regularly when using tazarotene.

@EricJ123

Mostly everything is bullshit and a waste of money.

Retinoids like tazarotene and tretinoin are the single most effective thing to boost collagen and reverse/prevent loss of collagen in the skin.

Maintaining a youthful IGF-1 LEVEL of +200 (takes 1-3 IU HGH daily for most people) and not abuse estrogen blockers/AI (estrogen maintains skin collagen) and avoiding excess sunlight will help prevent skin aging/loss of collagen

For complexion, all you need is AHA and BHA. 8% and 2% concentration. These are exfoliants that will smooth skin and clean out the pores.

Besides what i mentioned above mostly everything else is a gimmick.

Check out Skin Actives and CellBone for soem raw and premixed stuff.

About twice a year I use 5-fluorouracil (5-FU), AKA Efudex, is topical chemotherapy for my face. Applied twice a day for two weeks leaves my face smooth and clear as a baby’s butt. Severe, not recommended for everybody but for a face such as mine ( which looks like a map or Europe . . . a map made after the war) and a history of skin cancer it’s nothing short of magic.

About twice a year I use 5-fluorouracil (5-FU), AKA Efudex, is topical chemotherapy for my face. Applied twice a day for two weeks leaves my face smooth and clear as a baby’s butt. Severe, not recommended for everybody but for a face such as mine ( which looks like a map or Europe . . . a map made after the war) and a history of skin cancer it’s nothing short of magic.
I tell a lie 😲, meant my scalp.

Is it 0.1% concentration? Are you moisturizing daily? The cream is less drying than gel

Use a tiny pea size amount and dot it around the face. It's extremely potent. Your body will adjust to it after a while.

Three times per week is enough until your body gets used to it and three times per week will still work long term.

When you get any excess irritation/dryness, take a few days off then resume and always moisturize regularly when using tazarotene.
@SOUR DIESEL Do you know the concentration of your product? Any plan to make a cream?

@Black Beard No, I'm not moisturizing. Are there any products you prefer? I'm completely new to skin care. Thanks.

@SOUR DIESEL Do you know the concentration of your product? Any plan to make a cream?

@Black Beard No, I'm not moisturizing. Are there any products you prefer? I'm completely new to skin care. Thanks.

You can't use tazarotene without moisturizing and not have a significant risk of excess dryness, at least until your body adjusts.

Aquaphor is nice and cheap and effective if you use a very light amount, it's very effective and soothing. Vaseline will also work very well. Use very light amounts and you won't have issues with dryness. Some will recommend Cerave but that stuff can burn for a lot of people.

1696337436556.png

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity