mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attempting to get lean... Anyone care to critique what I'm doing?

Training stress. Resistance training is sympathetic dominant stress. As is high intensity cardio. Your stress cup fills way to fast.

Zone 1-2 is a parasympathetic stress. You can tolerate much more total stress if you have two flavors

Also zone 3 is not a good training zone for most. Stay out of it for most of your training Either drive cardiovascular/mitochondrial adaptation with zone 2, or go full send with a safe (don’t tear a hammy) in zone 4/5 for its adaptations.

Training stress. Resistance training is sympathetic dominant stress. As is high intensity cardio. Your stress cup fills way to fast.

Zone 1-2 is a parasympathetic stress. You can tolerate much more total stress if you have two flavors

Also zone 3 is not a good training zone for most. Stay out of it for most of your training Either drive cardiovascular/mitochondrial adaptation with zone 2, or go full send with a safe (don’t tear a hammy) in zone 4/5 for its adaptations.

parasympathetic stress seems like an oxymoron.

Go do a cluster set, widow maker, or a true FST-7 set and see if you still feel that way. 😂

In the grand scheme of things I know what you’re saying, but short rest breaks used in volume or finisher sets have their place.

Meadow’s believed that was the best way to train arms and delts for many exercises.
Would love to hear your thoughts experience on exercise sequence as I know John was big on it being important..last exercise or finisher being something that really stretches the muscle.

I've been doing your DB partials down the rack twice, money. Also I believe your coach has you stretch the legs (extreme stretch) then bang them with a finisher while in DC the stretch is at the end.

Would love to hear your thoughts experience on exercise sequence as I know John was big on it being important..last exercise or finisher being something that really stretches the muscle.

I've been doing your DB partials down the rack twice, money. Also I believe your coach has you stretch the legs (extreme stretch) then bang them with a finisher while in DC the stretch is at the end.
I agree with John’s philosophy and approach. If you look at Hany’s routines they follow the same sequence, as do Milos routines.

The only thing I do differently with AJ is activate the muscle by doing 3 rounds of 2-3 exercises for 15 reps to warm up and drive blood into the muscle. Then I go straight into my working exercise and sets.

But I think guys are selling themselves short by not doing some sort of stretch exercise or movement at the end of each muscle group. Dante’s DC exercises truly cover this component of training IMO hence you see them in my training.

Please explain "recover properly" and how it aligns to the goal of building muscle.

I don't quite understand what you are asking for.

I'm thinking squat or bicep curl ez.

If you do a set at failure at 10 reps and come back to do another set before you have rested enough, you will not achieve your target reps, or you will have to reduce the weight to achieve it.

Doing a second set of say 4-6 reps is not optimal for hypertrophy, and can also compromise technique and thus put you at greater risk of injury.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131