advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you guys doing to keep numb hands from bothering you while sleeping on GH?

It's not that the maths is difficult cos I do the same with the blacktops as its easier and less messing about, one third of a vial. Not everyone is as anal about these things as some of you.

I have been taking a third of a vial of gold tops daily and everything is great except my hands keep waking me up in the middle of the night or early hours of the morning because they go completely numb until I change my sleeping position. Can I deal with it? Yes. Is it annoying as hell? That too.

Interestingly I never get that numb hand feeling when I’m in the gym or during day to day activities but it’s most noticeable when I’m lying down and just scrolling through my phone or sleeping. Any advice?
I have no idea if this can help you or not, but since i am taking 40+mg of Telmisartan, i have never experienced a lot of sides from HGH.

Maybe it's it, maybe not.

BIG QUESTION: Does the swollen hand/knuckles go away for you? I haven’t had swollen hands/arms in years…even after increasing the dose over time.

Even after months breaks, no swollen/pain hands.

Swollen hands/sore knuckles arent necessarily an indicator of legit product, right?
Those sides are prevalent with GH usage. The longer you’re on it the more manageable the sides become. For some those sides disappear entirely.

Personally I never make it long enough on GH to know if the sides will diminish for me. The lethargy ends up always bringing me to screeching halt every damn time.

Been trying to hop back on the GH train recently and my hands and forearms lock up completely at night. I’ll wake up, then sit up, and stretch my arms outright to ease the pain. It quickly dissipates then I’ll be back asleep. This happens several times during the night. I’ve tried every which way possible running GH, just part of it…

If you were new to GH and didn’t notice any CTS sides then I’d be somewhat skeptical. Course if you have a present concern you can always get a serum test to make sure you have legit GH.

Cage

I've never got the hands numb feeling or carpal tunnel or anything like that from gh...and I 100% know I've ran legit gh....everyone is different
I envy that
I disappeared for me, but then I lowered my dose from 10ius to 5ius and it came roaring back with a vengeance all over again weirdly enough.
I’ve gotten used to it and adapted to it by now

I’ve never run high GH. 4 ius daily is around what I stick with, and I experience the best quality sleep while running. Having served in the Iraq that’s a pretty big deal for me, so the numb and tingling hands doesn’t bother me much as the pros obviously outweigh the cons.

The only time issues from numb hands presents itself is when masturbating, which obviously shouldn’t be a priority for a grown man. With that said, bad hands and arthritis run in my family, and my hands hurt from just scrolling and “typing” on PM for a little while on my phone. I guess I should try pop socket or something like it.

Tbh I just kept taking it until my body acclimated. Took maybe 6-9 months.

I also dropped my dose from ~10iu to 4iu, but I’ll ramp back up soon.

I think you’ll get different answers from everyone since there’s no surefire way know exactly how anyone will react.

Your sides are specific to you, unfortunately, so what works for someone else may or may not work for you.

Try the suggestions itt. I also found that a bit of dandelion root helped relieve pressure from water retention, when then alleviated wrist aches at night.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member