advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you guys doing to keep numb hands from bothering you while sleeping on GH?

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
I have been taking a third of a vial of gold tops daily and everything is great except my hands keep waking me up in the middle of the night or early hours of the morning because they go completely numb until I change my sleeping position. Can I deal with it? Yes. Is it annoying as hell? That too.

Interestingly I never get that numb hand feeling when I’m in the gym or during day to day activities but it’s most noticeable when I’m lying down and just scrolling through my phone or sleeping. Any advice?

For what its worth, i stayed on Hgh for a two year period and the effects of water retention and hand numbness/tingling, and the overall subcutaneous jiggly stuff only ceased once I stopped it completely. It just never let up at all. I'm one of those unlucky ones I suppose.

I like to use it intermittently now every 4-5 days I'll take 2-4 iu and thats the only way I can continue looking lean and hard while still incorporating it. Somehow, hgh fills me up so much that I get a spillover effect lasting for 3-4 days after injection (yes, even on 2 iu's). Training is awesome with it, pumps crazy, hair and skin and nails like it, and blasting full musculature... but I prefer a lean and harder appearance devoid of jiggle.... Except on my ass. Always jiggly there lol

Powerlifter 1983,
When you first posted that you we going to start TP Golds at 1/3 vial or 5 -6 iu day I thought it won't be to long before you started positng about some form of side effects and here we are today.....

I might suggest stopping for a week or two and starting back on a more reasonable amount to determine what your own threshold is between benefit and side effect. Think about increases in smaller amounts with time for your body to adjust in-between.

I'm certain you can find balance somewhere with some experimentation while adding a level of patience.

BIG QUESTION: Does the swollen hand/knuckles go away for you? I haven’t had swollen hands/arms in years…even after increasing the dose over time.

Even after months breaks, no swollen/pain hands.

Swollen hands/sore knuckles arent necessarily an indicator of legit product, right?

This is the GH equivalent of 'I take 1ml of test a week'.

Can we talk in iu's. What is the dose exactly?

It “Should” be around 10ius per vial but from what u have read they are higher so in reality I’m getting somewhere around 3-5 ius in my system daily. I take it all first thing after waking up.

It “Should” be around 10ius per vial but from what u have read they are higher so in reality I’m getting somewhere around 3-5 ius in my system daily. I take it all first thing after waking up.

The #120 golds are tested at 5.87mg which is 17.61iu.

You're taking 5.87iu per day, if it's those.

This is data available on his website. The responsible thing to do here is know what you're pinning so you can systematically adjust the dosage to suit you.

This is the GH equivalent of 'I take 1ml of test a week'.

Can we talk in iu's. What is the dose exactly?
This will depend on the person, so no one can say exactly what will work for you. I usually ran 10iu MWF and never had issues, but another person would have problems with that dose. Neither one of us might be "normal".

It's funny because of all the stupid things we do to get lean and jacked the idea of wearing wrist guards as I sleep really weirds me out 😅
I might get the darth Vader mask to help me sleep better soon….

Best options: Wrist braces, surgery, or less HGH. I had this issue early on @ 4 IUs per day. Dialed it back to 2.5 ius. This resolved. I titrated up to 5 IUs over the next month with no additional issues. Going to run this until I use up my 10 iu vials run out. Once they do, moving over to the 24 iu vials and going to move up to 6 ius.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity