over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nebivolol to lower RHR

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Will give it another week then maybe bump up to 7.5mg and see what happens

How many bpm have you managed to reduce yours by with it
Hard to put a number on it. At least 10bpm if I’m trying to counter the HR increase from something like MENT but I have to use a higher dose like 15mg Nebivolol.

Otherwise I run 5mg year round before bed and it’s not that much lower than when I’m off it. Maybe 2-3 bpm

I do mate yeah 45 mins fasted then 30 mins post workout 6 days per week

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say with that level of cardio and your condition in your picture there, you're likely absolutely fine.

Inspiring amount of cardio tbh

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say with that level of cardio and your condition in your picture there, you're likely absolutely fine.

Inspiring amount of cardio tbh
Thank you mate I hope so and touchwood I’ve not actually had any health issues just more of a preventive thing for in the future

I can’t say I overly enjoy the cardio but it’s manageable and now I’m in the routine of it I know if I lower it or stop it then come prep time it’s gonna suck adding it back even more 😂

According to the American Heart Association, your risk of dying from a heart attack is lower if your heart rate is below 80 beats per minute.

I'm sure there's something about body weight on there to though 😅

What’s your current bodyweight and cycle again?

If I remember correctly you’re up around 240 and on a good amount of gear. If so, you’re going to have to push up around 10mg given the size you’re carrying.

You can titrate the dosage up every 2 weeks until you find what works for your management. Remember the indicated “starting dosage” for adults is 5mg. The highest dosage indicated is 40mg.

I personally get roughly a 10BPM drop using 2.5mg. I also have clean heart test and an EF of 70 though.

Bro at your bodyweight and with new gh in the mix converting more of your t4 to t3, and i can‘t remember if you’re bulking or not but you might be holding at this hr for a while. I say this because i’ve gone through the same thing.

10mg is the top limit dose for nebivolol to be cardio selective, so that’s what i take, for bp though. When i forget to take it (not often) my hr is unaffected

What’s your current bodyweight and cycle again?

If I remember correctly you’re up around 240 and on a good amount of gear. If so, you’re going to have to push up around 10mg given the size you’re carrying.

You can titrate the dosage up every 2 weeks until you find what works for your management. Remember the indicated “starting dosage” for adults is 5mg. The highest dosage indicated is 40mg.

I personally get roughly a 10BPM drop using 2.5mg. I also have clean heart test and an EF of 70 though.

Bodyweight is around 280lbs at about 5.10/5.11ft

Cycle is

Sust: 500mg
Mast E: 600mg
EQ: 600mg

Hgh 6-7iu/day

Okay thank you I did wonder like with a lot of things obviously the guidelines arent geared towards bodybuilders IE a lot more muscle, higher bodyweight and on gear etc so it can be hard to gauge how to dose things accordingly

Thank you though I will probably slowly titrate the dose up ideally I’d like to get to atleast a reduction to 70bpm or less that should be attainable I hope

Bodyweight is around 280lbs at about 5.10/5.11ft

Cycle is

Sust: 500mg
Mast E: 600mg
EQ: 600mg

Hgh 6-7iu/day

Okay thank you I did wonder like with a lot of things obviously the guidelines arent geared towards bodybuilders IE a lot more muscle, higher bodyweight and on gear etc so it can be hard to gauge how to dose things accordingly

Thank you though I will probably slowly titrate the dose up ideally I’d like to get to atleast a reduction to 70bpm or less that should be attainable I hope
I tend to agree with @SouthernMuscle knowing you’re at 280 pounds. And on gear and HGH now. Thats a lot of bodyweight and muscle to be pumping blood through.

You may get it down a bit more at 10mg and would suggest taking that at your stats, but your HR will likely run a bit higher at that size. Comes with the territory.

Bro at your bodyweight and with new gh in the mix converting more of your t4 to t3, and i can‘t remember if you’re bulking or not but you might be holding at this hr for a while. I say this because i’ve gone through the same thing.

10mg is the top limit dose for nebivolol to be cardio selective, so that’s what i take, for bp though. When i forget to take it (not often) my hr is unaffected

I am heavier than the average person they’ve based their dosages off I imagine and of course on gear which they definitely won’t be accounting for

Touchwood I don’t realistically need the BP aid from it (I realise you can’t pick and choose the effects but I mean I don’t actually need to lower my BP anymore really) so it is just the rhr which if I don’t get maybe means it’s not for me unless it has other heart health benefits then it would make sense to use it

I tend to agree with @SouthernMuscle knowing you’re at 280 pounds. And on gear and HGH now. Thats a lot of bodyweight and muscle to be pumping blood through.

You may get it down a bit more at 10mg and would suggest taking that at your stats, but your HR will likely run a bit higher at that size. Comes with the territory.

Ahh this is somewhat good to hear I was worried that my RHR was excessively high even with all my stats taken into account as opposed to just off a generic chart

I will attempt to drop it a bit even at 10mg if I could get it down from 80’s to 70’s that’s better than nothing I would think

I'm sure there's something about body weight on there to though 😅
There are several risk factors that can lead to heart disease. Quite a few rather healthy looking people had heart attacks.

My good friend Joel ran 2 to 3 miles a day, besides lifting weights. He was CHP and his job was very stressful. One day after leaving the gym he had a heart attack. He is fine now, but don't fool yourself thinking it is limited by weight.

I am heavier than the average person they’ve based their dosages off I imagine and of course on gear which they definitely won’t be accounting for

Touchwood I don’t realistically need the BP aid from it (I realise you can’t pick and choose the effects but I mean I don’t actually need to lower my BP anymore really) so it is just the rhr which if I don’t get maybe means it’s not for me unless it has other heart health benefits then it would make sense to use it
It does have other benefits. Regression of left ventricular hypertrophy, also has vasodilation properties but I forget the mechanism.

There are several risk factors that can lead to heart disease. Quite a few rather healthy looking people had heart attacks.

My good friend Joel ran 2 to 3 miles a day, besides lifting weights. He was CHP and his job was very stressful. One day after leaving the gym he had a heart attack. He is fine now, but don't fool yourself thinking it is limited by weight.

Oh I definitely agree

As I get older I've been slowing dropping weight along the way.

It does have other benefits. Regression of left ventricular hypertrophy, also has vasodilation properties but I forget the mechanism.
10mg is the most I've ever taken but it definitely lowers my HR appreciably. If I'm not going very heavy with my other toys even 5mg do the job. Other beta-blockers are just as ineffective for your heart rate?
Right, the increased Nitric Oxide is a very peculiar feature of Nebivolol, and this is very likely the reason for its total lack of adverse effects on sexual function. IIRC it remarkably decreases oxidative stress also.

10mg is the most I've ever taken but it definitely lowers my HR appreciably. If I'm not going very heavy with my other toys even 5mg do the job. Other beta-blockers are just as ineffective for your heart rate?
Right, the increased Nitric Oxide is a very peculiar feature of Nebivolol, and this is very likely the reason for its total lack of adverse effects on sexual function. IIRC it remarkably decreases oxidative stress also.
Have taken propranolol 20mg a few times. Can’t remember it doing much. If it did it wasn’t a huge drop

@skylarr123 Maybe this was mentioned before but IDK. Have you tried splitting your gh dose over MWF? I heard that helps for a lot for some sides/RHR. Worth a try.

@skylarr123 Maybe this was mentioned before but IDK. Have you tried splitting your gh dose over MWF? I heard that helps for a lot for some sides/RHR. Worth a try.
Think someone did mention it yeah but I haven’t tried it no I wasn’t really able to find much evidence as to why it would make any real difference (not saying it doesn’t I just couldn’t find anything to say it may)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws