over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower gut “pooch”

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
So I’ve got that bulge that you see on some people right above the pubic line that doesn’t go away no matter how lean I get. I see some guys and it’s just flat right there. Is this something that’s just genetic or something I’ve caused?
There’s very little fat there and is is firm to push on like I just have way to much small intestines. My abs protrude out some but this just seems so much more noticeable because it’s below where the ab muscles start. Trying to add a better side pic but for some reason it says the file is too big no more what I do

IMG_0151.jpeg

It's from age and pushing food. Food choices and strategic eating to not over stress your GI will help.

As said age does play a big part in it.

The GI part is a big one... eliminating any inflammatory foods, not overfeeding, using a lower amount of protein (this one is so underrated), making sure bowel movements are consistent, and positive bacteria balance.

May want to incorporate more planks and vacuums into your routine to ensure TVA is strengthed. Some also will call BS on this, but I truly believe wearing a belt every workout, all workout can keep your waist smaller. Science can't prove it but at 18 years old I wore a M cardillo. That went down to a small throughout the years, even when I was 280-290lbs. Clients had great success with this as well.

I’ve also have that bulge and it becomes really pronounced when going above 4k cals. The only time is looks relatively flat is at the tail end of a mini cut as in this pic.
I blame much of it on not knowing how treat slin when I first used it circa 20 years ago. I’d push up to 20iu of Humalog post workout and my choice of carbs was 200g of dextrose. The bloat was from another planet and I swear the distension it caused made things fairly permanent.
I’m 50 as well and am sure years of abusing mega high carb diets in the pursuit of size had also played a huge part.

Attachments

• 1D716ECD-15C8-458D-9D0B-BF350FEB5CB7.jpeg
    1D716ECD-15C8-458D-9D0B-BF350FEB5CB7.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 96

The GI part is a big one... eliminating any inflammatory foods, not overfeeding, using a lower amount of protein (this one is so underrated), making sure bowel movements are consistent, and positive bacteria balance.

May want to incorporate more planks and vacuums into your routine to ensure TVA is strengthed. Some also will call BS on this, but I truly believe wearing a belt every workout, all workout can keep your waist smaller. Science can't prove it but at 18 years old I wore a M cardillo. That went down to a small throughout the years, even when I was 280-290lbs. Clients had great success with this as well.
I dropped 4 pantsizes from a DNP run and lots of vacuum and cable crunches but moving the weight by sucking in my gut in a hard vacuum....some of it was visceral fat but most of it was a weaker TVA
Helped with some back pain as well. For the record I'm almost 50 and noticed it getting worse

Even when I'm super lean my midsection still sticks out and it's from the years of pushing food to add so much size. The only time I can have my midsection completely flat into my pubic region is when I'm a legitimate 6% or under and that still requires holding it, if I let it go it sticks out.

Learning vacuums will definitely help you control it. Try something like 3 holds of as long as you can first thing in the morning or in the shower after a workout.

A lot more guys have this than you realize, they're just really really good at controlling it.

Very interesting insights...!
What is your opinion on waist trainers ? Would you advise to wear one like the corset by Squeeze me skinny (men s ones...?

My skin is less elastic in my 60's then in my 50's or 40's. Started noticing it some in my late 40's. Sun and age will do that. I just avoid mirrors. It helps!

I think I’ve mentioned this to you before. I had the same problem. Wear a waist trainer at night. I promise you this will make a huge difference within a month.

epsom salt bath, tudca, ACV , fermented foods helped mine a lot + digestive enzymes

lots of guys here like ohira and vibosome probiotic blends , they still make helios too for superficial areas :)

Looking jacked for a 35 year old, but 55! Damn Bro, right on! That's impressive!
Wait until you are 10 years older. There is methods they use radio-frequency and are non invasive. I had done last year before summer and what a difference. My problem is skin elasticity. I plan to have it done again late spring.

Wait until you are 10 years older. There is methods they use radio-frequency and are non invasive. I had done last year before summer and what a difference. My problem is skin elasticity. I plan to have it done again late spring.
Nice! Is this something you need to do on a regular basis?

You gotta pick a better name then pooch though bro. That's what a fat chick calls her stomach 😅
I want to know where people calling their stomach a dog came from. It makes absolutely zero sense. Just say you have a gut, your stomach sticks out, there are plenty of ways to say it that aren't saying 'I have a lower stomach dog.'

What would be a lower amount of protein in your eyes?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws