over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fixing SIBO/leaky gut

I’m 47 and been fighting SIBO for two years. Been to a functional medicine doctor and had lots of testing. Been to a gastroenterologist and had an endoscopy and colonoscopy. They don’t seem to have answers. My main issue besides bloat is cystic acne on my face and top of head. It comes in waves but never seems to clear up. It’s bad and looks like a drug addict when it flares. Taken xifaxin three times but the symptoms eventually return over. Doxycycline will clear the acne up but it comes right back when I stop taking it. Trying some products from silverfern brand now. GI relief, regularity, and a probiotic. They have similar ingredients to the above supplements. I’ve tried keto, low fodmap, and almost carnivore. Using intermittent fasting daily and considering a 7-10 day water only fast. Getting desperate. My metabolism seems burned out. Food doesn’t seem to digest easily so I eat one meal a day but lose interest in food eating meat only. I will definitely try adding oil of oregano. I just don’t believe a cure will come in a supplement bottle. Any advice is appreciated.

No insulin resistance, actually my blood glucose levels are outstanding(better then ever).

Yes for SIBO, not officialy for leaky gut but they go hand in hand I believe.

Never done a dexa, but I got visible abs(not ripped tho, like 12%).

So what's your HOMA score?

Just post a pic of your midsection with a your thumb up.

For SIBO, the problem often starts with the gall bladder. The gall bladder doesn't produce enough bile (often because of a blockage) which leads to overgrowth of bacteria. A lot of people overcome this by taking ox bile and sunflower lecithin.

For SIBO, the problem often starts with the gall bladder. The gall bladder doesn't produce enough bile (often because of a blockage) which leads to overgrowth of bacteria. A lot of people overcome this by taking ox bile and sunflower lecithin.

You're saying the ox bile or sunflower lecithin will cure the SIBO? Or just the lack of bile then other steps needed for SIBO fix?

You're saying the ox bile or sunflower lecithin will cure the SIBO? Or just the lack of bile then other steps needed for SIBO fix?
Well if the problem is a blockage, then the actual cure would be to remove the blockage. I've been researching this because my girlfriend thinks she has SIBO. I'll try to find the articles I read. I believe people that have had their gall bladder removed take ox bile to help with digestion

Weird fetish bro
Not really.

HOMA is probably the best indicator of insulin resistance.

As far as the pic, I'm questioning your 12% BF. My guess is your 16-18.

Post both and prove me wrong. Instead of giving the thumbs up use a blank piece paper and write Pro Muscle on it.

Not really.

HOMA is probably the best indicator of insulin resistance.

As far as the pic, I'm questioning your 12% BF. My guess is your 16-18.

Post both and prove me wrong. Instead of giving the thumbs up use a blank piece paper and write Pro Muscle on it.
Give up on this idiot. He has a new "problem" every week that he's already seen "doctors for and done bloodwork for", but just needs that last bit of advice from the internet. The picture is also never coming. What makes it all so amusing is he is now actively giving out shit advice to vet members of the board. Cool stories like "insulin will ruin you". Some people really hate mirrors.

Give up on this idiot. He has a new "problem" every week that he's already seen "doctors for and done bloodwork for", but just needs that last bit of advice from the internet. The picture is also never coming. What makes it all so amusing is he is now actively giving out shit advice to vet members of the board. Cool stories like "insulin will ruin you". Some people really hate mirrors.

You're right. I couldn't have said it better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131