over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long are your cycles?

Everyone is different of course. But all my kids were conceived while on cycle. Never had to cycle off. But then again I wasnt intentionally trying to have kids. It just happens.
I do know when each child was conceived.
Yea I get totally sterile when on myself all my gfs didn't/don't take birth control and I would nut in them all the.time. I had to.get off for about a month for a surgery and bam got my gf pregnant. She wound up having a miscarriage so still no kids.

Yea I get totally sterile when on myself all my gfs didn't/don't take birth control and I would nut in them all the.time. I had to.get off for about a month for a surgery and bam got my gf pregnant. She wound up having a miscarriage so still no kids.
Salute sir. Appreciate your input and posts. Well I guess I say that to everyone on PM. But it's true and probably a statement on the quality of guys on the board.

I don’t really cycle. I do blast and cruise but my blast are either as short or as long as I want them to be Til I get my desired results. Then back to cruise

I stay on because im just scared to come off completely and face the downfall of hormones. It's like they say about addicts or alcoholics when they stop they usually don't do better mostly worst because your body is accustomed to what u were doing the whole time.
I stay on while keeping sides at bay and keep sexual function and drive is important to me. Dropping 20, 30 or even 40lbs would draw a lot of questions.
So I stay in things that don't give me any problems then when I feel it's time to blast I do blood work to see where I'm at then I blast usually 3 or 4 months the start to taper down the compounds and doses and stick to a cruise dose that' doesn't have noticable negative effects on my health. Blood work again. I might run an oral for a month during a cruise just to amp it up a little.

6 weeks of short esters before going back to a TRT dose

I know.this guy that got off to try and have a kid.
On purpose? What is he on, crack???

Shorter cycles never were great for me since I did low doses. 4 months is where I plan to start at next and really only stop when the results do.

Until I feel the grim reeper knocking on my door
Lol lemme just add to this so y’all don’t think I’m a crackhead - in all seriousness I go by lab work and how I’m feeling. My last blast after about 4 months I started to feel “fried” - don’t know if that was my CNS or cortisol but I knew it was time for a little break.

On purpose? What is he on, crack???

Shorter cycles never were great for me since I did low doses. 4 months is where I plan to start at next and really only stop when the results do.
Well with this guy that is possible but I would doubt everyday. He got married and said she bugs so, some people.actually want kids.

Lol lemme just add to this so y’all don’t think I’m a crackhead - in all seriousness I go by lab work and how I’m feeling. My last blast after about 4 months I started to feel “fried” - don’t know if that was my CNS or cortisol but I knew it was time for a little break.
@slesh ...Happy New Year.
I'm glad you cleared that up. For a moment there I thought you was on crack.
Just a reminder to keep to board updated with your new bodybuilding goals you planned for 2024. Looking foward to see you body progress/change.
Good luck brother.

MS

@slesh ...Happy New Year.
I'm glad you cleared that up. For a moment there I thought you was on crack.
Just a reminder to keep to board updated with your new bodybuilding goals you planned for 2024. Looking foward to see you body progress/change.
Good luck brother.

MS
My man! Gaining nicely. Sitting a little above 225. Hitting the GHRP and pounding food. Waiting on my pack from Direct - going to swap out the Deca and Primo for NPP and EQ and keep the Sus at 2 grams per week. Prob add some GH back in soon. Definitely having fun with the peptides. Don’t have a specific goal in mind - just keep gaining until I can’t handle it anymore lol.
C224643D-25BB-4B0E-AA71-805BC2187B9A.jpeg

My man! Gaining nicely. Sitting a little above 225. Hitting the GHRP and pounding food. Waiting on my pack from Direct - going to swap out the Deca and Primo for NPP and EQ and keep the Sus at 2 grams per week. Prob add some GH back in soon. Definitely having fun with the peptides. Don’t have a specific goal in mind - just keep gaining until I can’t handle it anymore lol.
View attachment 189911
Looking great bro!

View attachment 189911
Looks like all the weight is going to your arms 👍💪💪

Looks like all the weight is going to your arms 👍💪💪

View attachment 189911

Obviously just 1 pic but definitely getting that thickness added

My man! Gaining nicely. Sitting a little above 225.
Damn! 225 at what height?? You look lean and vascular AF.

I’m sitting at 230 at 6’ 2” and a BF per latest DEXA at 13.9%, so not even close to your vascularity. Goal is about 235-240 at close to 12% consistently, but I struggle to continue eating enough calories and macros consistently.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear