over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long are your cycles?

2 hour leg workouts twice a week?
Damn.....your tough young man 💪🏿
Like I said I got the time and to your point about being a “young man” - turning 38 next month - who knows how much longer I can really push this with all my injuries - want to get the most out of it now so when I’m your age I can look like you and hopefully be on some maintenance cruise control.

My man! Gaining nicely. Sitting a little above 225. Hitting the GHRP and pounding food. Waiting on my pack from Direct - going to swap out the Deca and Primo for NPP and EQ and keep the Sus at 2 grams per week. Prob add some GH back in soon. Definitely having fun with the peptides. Don’t have a specific goal in mind - just keep gaining until I can’t handle it anymore lol.
View attachment 189911
Did I read this write.. sust @ 2g? Plus the others - how does test that high feel??

I feel amazing. I’ve said this a few times now - I only wish I wasn’t such a vagina and was willing to pin ED for all these years. Pinning ED and not using AIs has completely changed my life. It really is that simple.
It’s wild what pinning ED can do, I started last cycle and it was a game changer. What does the rest of your cycle look like? You’re looking veiny and full

I feel amazing. I’ve said this a few times now - I only wish I wasn’t such a vagina and was willing to pin ED for all these years. Pinning ED and not using AIs has completely changed my life. It really is that simple.
What benefits do you feel not on AIs?

Also to answer OP, I don’t cycle.

What benefits do you feel not on AIs?

Also to answer OP, I don’t cycle.

I mean just look at that crazy shit. I’m under 60 E2 and feel amazing. So many times over the last year I ended up destroying a blast for being over cautious and brining my E2 down in the teens and ended up feeling like death.
IMG_9268.jpeg

Thanks dude. I was on 500mgs Deca and 400mgs Primo but I literally today swapped those out and threw in 1000mgs of EQ and 700mgs NPP.
Dang that’s heavy, so 3.7g total? With enough food you’re going to become a mutant

I mean just look at that crazy shit. I’m under 60 E2 and feel amazing. So many times over the last year I ended up destroying a blast for being over cautious and brining my E2 down in the teens and ended up feeling like death.
View attachment 189942
Damn, those frequent injections really helping control your e2. They help a tad for me but not anything CLOSE to that degree. Awesome to see for you bro.

Thanks dude. I was on 500mgs Deca and 400mgs Primo but I literally today swapped those out and threw in 1000mgs of EQ and 700mgs NPP.
How is your libido on nandrolone ? Do you feel as it the primo/EQ reduces nandrolone negative effects on ones mental(depression)/libido?

How is your libido on nandrolone ? Do you feel as it the primo/EQ reduces nandrolone negative effects on ones mental(depression)/libido?
Curious about this too. I stocked up on so much NPP because it worked for me before, and this go around I had to drop it because it completely killed my libido. Dick worked normal, but zero desire or feeling. Thinking about EQ and Primo

I feel great. But to be fair I don’t think I’ve really ever experienced libido issues on any combo.

View attachment 189942
Jesus I spell like a 5th grader. I meant “past years” and “bringing”. 🤦‍♂️

Curious about this too. I stocked up on so much NPP because it worked for me before, and this go around I had to drop it because it completely killed my libido. Dick worked normal, but zero desire or feeling. Thinking about EQ and Primo
I just picked up a bunch of npp from qsc hope I don't have to waste it. I was going to keep it about 300mg a week max with about the same masteron hoping it'll cancel out a little the nandrolone sex sides

I definitely need the volume. Plus I’m in love with my new gym and would live there if I could lol. Since the move I’ve really locked down my routine. I work from 8am to 10am. Then start getting ready for the gym and arrive around 11. Lift till 1. Eat. Then I work from 3-6pm again. It’s been going great and I don’t feel stressed or rushed while I’m at the gym.
How do you handle such volume twice a week? I suppose you don´t train to true faillure then or?

I just picked up a bunch of npp from qsc hope I don't have to waste it. I was going to keep it about 300mg a week max with about the same masteron hoping it'll cancel out a little the nandrolone sex sides
The mast will help if you have issues. I find if I run even half the mast of nand, it helps me a lot.

Damn, those frequent injections really helping control your e2. They help a tad for me but not anything CLOSE to that degree. Awesome to see for you bro.
Him being so lean helps also 👍🏿

Curious about this too. I stocked up on so much NPP because it worked for me before, and this go around I had to drop it because it completely killed my libido. Dick worked normal, but zero desire or feeling. Thinking about EQ and Primo.

I think EQ does nothing good for libido. Its metabolites are weak Androgens and it typically crushes E2 which is important for sex drive.

I think if you add Proviron to NPP you’ll have a better experience. I feel like you will definitely be underwhelmed by EQ compared to NPP. They are very different IME, but others might disagree.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws