mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People at the gym who walk around shoeless (wearing only a pair of socks)—tracking urine on the gym floor. 🤮

I always deadlift in socks without shoes. Squats sometimes too. I just keep my shoes to the side with the laces loosened so I can slip them back on if I need to go anywhere. Dropping a 45lb plate on your foot isn’t going to be much different whether you’re in socks or Chucks like most people wear in the gym. Most people aren’t wearing steel toes boots to lift

Now there is this little stinky kid who doesn’t shower, you can smell him from 10 feet away, who walks around in his old gray socks and leaves sweat footprints. That’s gross
He has a huge IG following too about “inspiring others”. The angles and filters make him look huge on IG but he’s tiny and 150lbs in person. He brought the chains to the bathroom to take pics. I hate that little fucker
Had to get that off my chest

Alright you gotta post up his instagram 😅

Pretty gross never seen that. Apparently crocs are cool lol because I see high school kids wearing them and even grown men. Also I see a lot of those yeezy or whatever shoes. If I was going to drop that kind of $$ on shoes ....they wouldn't look like a rubber spaceship.
I sometimes wear crocs in the gym as they are pretty comfy. But having a leaky bladder while going about your routine? Hell no, that's disgusting!!!

@headtrainer sure comes up with the wackiest threads :ROFLMAO:

Alright you gotta post up his instagram 😅

Pic with the chains. Meanwhile the chains were 200 feet away in the powerlifting section, carried them all the way to the small ass locker room to set up a tripod and keep retaking pics for over an hour
The locker room smelled like a Sasquatch’s asshole after he finally left. I can’t emphasize enough how bad this kid stinks

Edit: here’s the sweaty socks he walks around in. I say that with the certainty that every day it’s the same pair

Pic with the chains. Meanwhile the chains were 200 feet away in the powerlifting section, carried them all the way to the small ass locker room to set up a tripod and keep retaking pics for over an hour
The locker room smelled like a Sasquatch’s asshole after he finally left. I can’t emphasize enough how bad this kid stinks

Edit: here’s the sweaty socks he walks around in. I say that with the certainty that every day it’s the same pair

Sorry bro, I take it back lol

I do sprints in our turf area barefoot quite often, did them today actually.

Completely gross I get it.

I don't see people wearing socks around the gym at any of the gyms I go to. Maybe occasionally in the squat rack but thats pretty normal... Its the pajama pants that I find odd. Young dudes wear pajama pants and the really old guys wears jeans. Gotta love the gym...

There’s some disgusting people at our gym who walk around wearing only a pair of socks while working out and then walk into the bathroom —step in urine—and then track urine stains onto the gym floor. When it comes time to put their shoes back on they keep those urine stained socks on. I’ve literally watched them stand in a puddle of urine below the urinal. Socks remain wet unlike soles on rubber shoes. I find this very disgusting.
What bothers you more? The people walking around in socks or the social influencers lying about their trt dose??

I don't see people wearing socks around the gym at any of the gyms I go to. Maybe occasionally in the squat rack but thats pretty normal... Its the pajama pants that I find odd. Young dudes wear pajama pants and the really old guys wears jeans. Gotta love the gym...
I proudly wear my flannel lounge pants in the gym and I'm old :)

I’ve been guilty of wearing jeans in the gym 😂

@headtrainer I don't think this is a problem in most gyms. You're starting to concern me.

I’ve been guilty of wearing jeans in the gym 😂
Nothing wrong with that in my book. Unless it's leg day jeans do the trick, sweats are more comfy though.

I always deadlift in socks without shoes. Squats sometimes too. I just keep my shoes to the side with the laces loosened so I can slip them back on if I need to go anywhere. Dropping a 45lb plate on your foot isn’t going to be much different whether you’re in socks or Chucks like most people wear in the gym. Most people aren’t wearing steel toes boots to lift

Now there is this little stinky kid who doesn’t shower, you can smell him from 10 feet away, who walks around in his old gray socks and leaves sweat footprints. That’s gross
He has a huge IG following too about “inspiring others”. The angles and filters make him look huge on IG but he’s tiny and 150lbs in person. He brought the chains to the bathroom to take pics. I hate that little fucker
Had to get that off my chest
there is a paisa at my gym that smells so bad I have to hold my breath walking within 5 foot+ vicinity of him it's putrid. I am this close to complaining I feel bad but come on bro, showers are inside the gym and free. He trains daily but has zero idea what he's doing. The emphasis on shower is provided by the gym, how do u not know u stink? not my job to tell people or on them either lol

there is a paisa at my gym that smells so bad I have to hold my breath walking within 5 foot+ vicinity of him it's putrid. I am this close to complaining I feel bad but come on bro, showers are inside the gym and free. He trains daily but has zero idea what he's doing. The emphasis on shower is provided by the gym, how do u not know u stink? not my job to tell people or on them either lol
Haha that's what I'm saying! For the amount of time this kid spends in the locker room snapping pics (hours), the shower is literally 5 feet from him. It's calling to you bro, just get in

I hope you had grass stained new balance sneakers to match them.
I actually do have an old pair of grass stained Hoka cliftons which definitely look like Dad shoes. And, on topic with the original thread, these are the shoes that I can pull the laces on and slide in and out of like slippers when I do sets in my socks. They double as my lawn care shoes and there have been many times that they'll have fresh grass on them from me mowing preWO :ROFLMAO:

There’s some disgusting people at our gym who walk around wearing only a pair of socks while working out and then walk into the bathroom —step in urine—and then track urine stains onto the gym floor. When it comes time to put their shoes back on they keep those urine stained socks on. I’ve literally watched them stand in a puddle of urine below the urinal. Socks remain wet unlike soles on rubber shoes. I find this very disgusting.

I'll lend you a couple of my Magnum XXXL condoms so you can wear them on your virgin feet.

I like watching people do what i think is dumb shit. It keeps me entertained. If someone wants to stand in other peoples piss and then put their pissy socks into there shoes and take it home. I support them doing that as it doesn't have an effect on me any more then people that walk into a bathroom in shoes and then come back out and track whatever they picked up around the gym. letting other people control me and piss me off is not in my best interest so i just don't spend my time dwelling on shit that i can't control. Now people that put their phones down on the floor, seat or a bench in the bathroom where others have had their naked ass sitting is something that can bring a smile to my face!
💀

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity