advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People at the gym who walk around shoeless (wearing only a pair of socks)—tracking urine on the gym floor. 🤮

There’s some disgusting people at our gym who walk around wearing only a pair of socks while working out and then walk into the bathroom —step in urine—and then track urine stains onto the gym floor. When it comes time to put their shoes back on they keep those urine stained socks on. I’ve literally watched them stand in a puddle of urine below the urinal. Socks remain wet unlike soles on rubber shoes. I find this very disgusting.
its almost like shoes wouldnt track the exact same things dipshit

Watch your name calling! Everyone, at least so I thought, knows that soak and wet socks take forever to dry and that rubber soles on the bottom of tennis shoes dry rapidly. You come across as one of those young bodybuilders on Instagram who walk around the gym in socks—thinking they’re part of a hard-core training movement. 🤣 🤣🤣😩

@headtrainer I don't think this is a problem in most gyms. You're starting to concern me.
It’s a problem in my gym and yes, it concerns me. People are complaining about it, but management has done absolutely nothing to stop it.

I sometimes wear crocs in the gym as they are pretty comfy. But having a leaky bladder while going about your routine? Hell no, that's disgusting!!!

@headtrainer sure comes up with the wackiest threads :ROFLMAO:
Gotta keep things interesting! 🙃 In all honesty, it’s become a real problem at our gym. Management has been getting quite a few complaints. Hopefully, they will put a stop to it.

We have had lads training legs in socks for a while 🙄 but now started noticing people training all body parts in socks! No idea why

Home/garage gym. Won't save you money but time savings, convenience, happiness and consistency of equipment (plus pride of ownership - I love mine).

Other positive is that you avoid douchebags. Negatives - no hot chicks around though my best training gyms were power holes, old school OL or primarily men's collegiate anyway but scenery is nice. Hard to get a crew together so a lot of training is alone but once older with family and careers that's the norm anyway.

Do you have some that are ribbed? I hear they help prevent slipping on wet surfaces. 😂

Yeah, I call them grappling ridges. Used those up in your mom so I didn't fall off the roof of the party bus when we were fleeing the orgy. Don't worry she was lashed to the ski rack. Long story, um moral being you can view me and my rugby team as quasi father figures now. We can give you advice, throw a baseball around, just no money lending.

Other people's gross factor is of no concern to me at all. Living the way others think is right just ain't my thing. But i support those that choose to live that way. Between living in the country and the city. The gross factor that makes me go eeeewwww is very high. Worse case scenario is i usually have to hold my breath a few seconds as i continue on my way.

It would be in your best interest to choose your words more carefully.

Thank you.

You can't even wear the same sneakers you walked in on at my gym. Everyone must change to sneakers they just wear in gym. The lockers room and bathrooms are also separate.

It’s a problem in my gym and yes, it concerns me. People are complaining about it, but management has done absolutely nothing to stop it.

Is this a commercial gym? If it is, I'm surprised they would let people walk around like that, due to it being a liability in that setting.

Yeah, I call them grappling ridges. Used those up in your mom so I didn't fall off the roof of the party bus when we were fleeing the orgy. Don't worry she was lashed to the ski rack. Long story, um moral being you can view me and my rugby team as quasi father figures now. We can give you advice, throw a baseball around, just no money lending.
lmfao

I feel for y’all… Hell I had the vacuum out in my garage gym this past Friday . Sucking up the dust and grass, etc in between sets. I like my gym clean, at least on the surface level. I’ve never wiped my equipment down. Just my sweat on em anyways…

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity