over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Male BB's, whats your childs gender?

Whats the gender of your child/children?

• male

Votes: 164 43.0%
  • female

Votes: 213 55.9%
  • cant have children

Votes: 44 11.5%

• Total voters
I'll vote in about 8 months:D

Got a boy being on 650mg test a week.
now my wife told me today she is pregnant. not sure how i feel about it. using 400mg test a week as HRT. ( i know it is high but doc is giving it to me:) )
doc also told me i can not make any babys my sperm count is low, like should be 20 mil in 1 cc i only have 6000. not sure about all that...

:confused::confused:

i have a 12 week old son,was cycling on test winnie and tren at the time.i was also drunk.lol

i have a girl but dont believe its the cycles its just that most people have girls just depends on your genetics. dont they say there is 7 women for every man? :D

1 daughter conceived 3 months after ending a test/deca cycle.

She has big forearms.......:D

Two girls off cycle one boy on test tren cycle he 15 months and trys to lift up everything. Wanted to name him Trenny Go tren!! Also think its the women eggs and mans sperm first two girls with my x wife. Son with my new wife he was created (LOL) are first time doing it (thanks to being drunk)

the poll was for being ON and conceiving...

hope everyone got that right, that the poll is for people concieving while ON not while in between cycles.
otherwise this poll is no good.
-JS

WELL....

I've lifted hards since middle school. Had my daughter when i was 19 and hadn't touched anything but creatine....so who knows. I haven't got any girls pregnant after cycling though. It must have something to do with all the pedaling, and pressure on my nuts from the seat.

Been having unprotected sex for 2 months, on TRT with HCG and Adex and my gf still has not gotten pregnant, I answered can not have kids.

two boys, 7 and 12yo -naturally conceived

the poll answers need to be changed some for people who have both and on or off cycle.

I have 1 of each, both on cycle

My real good friend has 2 boys, both on cycle.

My other freind, 1 boy, on cycle and this guys started cycling at like 15 he is now 35.

My other friend, 2 girls no cycles.

I do not think there is a link with ASS.

First child was a boy, second a girl <18 months apart. The first time cycled, the second time did not.

I don't actually believe there is any correlation between the male user and the production of his offspring but rather the female user and the production of her offspring.

There needs to be a separate poll for females only. This is where you will begin to see the true separation and statistical value.

I have read cases that show how there is an increased probability of a woman to have a boy the older she conceives. A woman's natural estrogen level decreases over time (menopause) and to keep some level of hormonal homeostasis it is replaced by an increased amount of testosterone. Female bodybuilders who cycle more than likely experience something similar with their increased levels of testosterone and if they happen to conceive while cycling, it would make sense that their is a higher propensity for it to be a boy. From this we'd gather that the hormonal levels of the mother and their impact to a fetus outweigh the genetic coding in the male sperm.

Food for thought.

J-Diggs good theory. We are told that the males sperm decides the gender of the child. All zygotes/fetus are female untill a few weeks into pregnancy then the gender change takes place. Once again Im no expert but I have studied it for my own purposes. Ive also red the y sperm swim fatser but die quicker and the x sperm swim slower but live longer. So in theory an ejaculation in the woman should be very close to her ovulation in order to incraese the chances of a male baby. Once again theories. I wish ther was some hard scientific data. From this poll when answered correctly we can at least get a percentage from the group that should be studied, body builders and whether they are on or off.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads