over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Male BB's, whats your childs gender?

Whats the gender of your child/children?

• male

Votes: 164 43.0%
  • female

Votes: 213 55.9%
  • cant have children

Votes: 44 11.5%

• Total voters
i baby boy conceived on 600 test cyp in week 9. he's 4 months old weighing almost 20lbs

Have a son 2 1/2 now..Couldnt ask for anythign better than a child, its great

Saw this whole show about human population,its proven girls out-number boys 3/1 FACT.

1 boy and 1 girl.. both conceived before preps for big shows..

Attachments

• alexisteven.jpg
    alexisteven.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 286
Beautiful kids bro.

^^ Hey Alex, your kids are beautiful. Good for you bro.

2 girls while clean and young ,since 2 boys.

^^ Hey Alex, your kids are beautiful. Good for you bro.

Thanks man.. they are sure more beautiful than any bodybuilding trophy..

i love them so much!

there is perhaps more to the child sex thing than on or off cycle.

the swimmers that will make a boy child are faster swimming than the swimmers for making girl children. however the swimmers for making girl children can swim further.

tthis would indicate that the closer to the conception point we release our swimmers the more likely it is we would have a boy child.

don't know the effects of aas on the speed of swimmers though lol. a whole new study ? lol

I have a son and he's 100% jacked. At 15, he has a build that many adult men would like to have and he just keeps getting taller and stronger. For football, he adds a little creatine monohydrate and I advised him to take some extra whey protein iso. He's taller than me already.

a little boy on the way, wife due Nov 19th. But will say that we had to go do IUI at Mayo to get the job done. On cycles more then off, my numbers were very low with almost no mobility in the sperm that was good. Comp off anything for 1.6 years, 62,000,000 good sperm and walla, pregnant wife w/ a boy to boot. :):)

I have read cases that show how there is an increased probability of a woman to have a boy the older she conceives. A woman's natural estrogen level decreases over time (menopause) and to keep some level of hormonal homeostasis it is replaced by an increased amount of testosterone. Female bodybuilders who cycle more than likely experience something similar with their increased levels of testosterone and if they happen to conceive while cycling, it would make sense that their is a higher propensity for it to be a boy. From this we'd gather that the hormonal levels of the mother and their impact to a fetus outweigh the genetic coding in the male sperm.
Wow, that's a pretty big jump. Perhaps you can fill in the bridge for me because I'm not following.

What influences the ratio of boy to girl births as women get older? You state two very separate issues but never connect the two until you imply that somehow women bodybuilders would most likely have males as offspring.

The increase in testosterone (supposedly) through menopause, is this true for all cases of menopausal women? Are we looking at a specific demographic such as women with intact ovaries? Why would the homeostasis come about from an increase in testosterone? Are we speaking about total testosterone? And from where, the conversion of androstenedione or from adrenal androgen precursors?

How do you find that your last conclusion is valid?
------------------------------------------------------------------

@ the OP:
Even if every single person in this thread stated they had females on cycle you've at best shown a correlation. However, and something that is often misconstrued, correlation does not equal causation.

First child was a boy, second a girl <18 months apart. The first time cycled, the second time did not.

I don't actually believe there is any correlation between the male user and the production of his offspring but rather the female user and the production of her offspring.

There needs to be a separate poll for females only. This is where you will begin to see the true separation and statistical value.

I have read cases that show how there is an increased probability of a woman to have a boy the older she conceives. A woman's natural estrogen level decreases over time (menopause) and to keep some level of hormonal homeostasis it is replaced by an increased amount of testosterone. Female bodybuilders who cycle more than likely experience something similar with their increased levels of testosterone and if they happen to conceive while cycling, it would make sense that their is a higher propensity for it to be a boy. From this we'd gather that the hormonal levels of the mother and their impact to a fetus outweigh the genetic coding in the male sperm.

Food for thought.

This theory has already been debunked bro... a child's sex is decided by the father....

I have 2 boys and one girl on the way

One boy and one Girl, both while on light cycles.

One of each gender. Didnt vote in poll however as both was not an option

ive been clean for 1 1/2 years always blowing my load in the girl friend and nothing.. guess no kids for me :(

really is a downer knowing this..

3.5 year old girl. Haven't conceived ON cycle. Although, we've tried.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear