over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test-Cypionate Experiment.

I did 2.5mg of TB-500 every 3 days for about 5 weeks...maybe slightly longer as I used 5 (5mg) bottles for saturation doses. This week just cut it back to 2.5mg every 7 days for maintenance....and figured I would try to extend that out to every 10 days and see if the effects still stayed around.

But probably around 3 weeks in was when I started noticing small things easing up such as elbows, etc. Roughly 5mg a week. So 15mg in total.

I know with some of the studies I read....the actual extrapolation dose between test subjects and humans was actually around 7mg a week.

But right now...I can see a huge difference in just the little aches and pains. But again I didn't have a specific problem....just normal pains that come from getting older and still trying to train heavy.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I start TB-500 tonight. I just want the little aches and pains of being old to subside.

I start TB-500 tonight. I just want the little aches and pains of being old to subside.

Getting old is freaking painful man. I feel like I am torturing myself just warming up some days. I can remember hearing “old guys” talk about aches and pains and it just not computing. The shit computes now though brother.

I absolutely loved the effects of DHB. Ran it in 2016 at the start of my contest prep. Started at 200mg then increased to 400mg per week. The only issue / negative side that I had was that it caused prostate swelling like nothing else I have ever felt (and I'm not sensitive to prostate issues). I'm not sure if that has ever been mentioned as a side effect of DHB before but that is the only reason I am hesitant to use it again.

It can be brewed to give no injection pain.

That's a deal breaker for me. Back in the early 2000's I had a serious case of prostatitis that drove me to the point of being suicidal. Prostate problems can become almost unbearable. Anything with a direct link is off limits for me.

Thing is,

with these experiments , if something goes south, I'll pull the plug immediately.

BP gets too high, or weird prostate issues, or major increase in resting heart rate etc...

So far BP is great and I measure it with TWO different sized cuffs and monitors for a better average.

The thing is -- if I cant look much better than my normal TRT regimen, I see no point in continuing an experimental compound past 8 weeks.... as that should be enough time to gauge effectiveness.

-FF

I'm doing things the same way these days. Any health issues and I drop whatever is causing it immediately. I used to tolerate some of the side effects from things but finally realized just how stupid and irresponsible that I was being.

Keep the videos coming man we appreciate them!

Agreed!
Always nice to see a fellow Vegas resident on Youtube.
I didn't realize you lived here til I saw a vid of you at LVAC on Eastern.

Very informative vids--thanks.:)

isnt bph a function of high estrogen combined with high dht ?
remove either one, and the problem goes away.
when running the standard test-mast-tren cycle, i'm constantly urinating.
once i remove the test or lower the test to say 50mg per week, i no longer have issues.

according to bro-lore.. masteron is known to irritate the prostrate.. but since i've become a low-no test guy, i can run 1g of mast and no prostrate problems at all. in fact, one night i remember taking a leak and noting how my flow was much easier.. effortless even.
last time i ran high dose mast, one day it dawned on me, i was no longer waking up in the middle of the night to take a leak.

isnt bph a function of high estrogen combined with high dht ?
remove either one, and the problem goes away.
when running the standard test-mast-tren cycle, i'm constantly urinating.
once i remove the test or lower the test to say 50mg per week, i no longer have issues.

according to bro-lore.. masteron is known to irritate the prostrate.. but since i've become a low-no test guy, i can run 1g of mast and no prostrate problems at all. in fact, one night i remember taking a leak and noting how my flow was much easier.. effortless even.
last time i ran high dose mast, one day it dawned on me, i was no longer waking up in the middle of the night to take a leak.

Diiii ZAMN! 1 gram of masteron.

Are you running a maintenance TRT test dose along side or zero testosterone??

What did you like or dislike about high dose mast? Pros and cons (if any)?

-FF

Has anyone made or thought of making a DHB oral liquid. Would this work and would it be a good working alternative to injectable DHB?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Has anyone made or thought of making a DHB oral liquid. Would this work and would it be a good working alternative to injectable DHB?

This used to be sold by supp companies before it was banned back in 2005. It worked (when the company had an effective delivery system. Otherwise, it didn't work that well). VPX had a good one. injectable is far superior, of course.

This used to be sold by supp companies before it was banned back in 2005. It worked (when the company had an effective delivery system. Otherwise, it didn't work that well). VPX had a good one. injectable is far superior, of course.
I was thinking of making an oral DHB suspension with Syrpalta, orasweet and DHB raw. 10g DHB raw mixed into 100ml syrpalta/Orasweet blend. This will yield 100mg/ml DHB . Will this be effective?

I was thinking of making an oral DHB suspension with Syrpalta, orasweet and DHB raw. 10g DHB raw mixed into 100ml syrpalta/Orasweet blend. This will yield 100mg/ml DHB . Will this be effective?

I would think that it would have to be methylated to work orally.

So I believe I'm 14 or 16 days in.

The shitty part is nagging injuries making training pretty weakened due to right shoulder not allowing direct chest workout with an acute pain. However I can actually train shoulders decently due to angles.

To feel pain free again would be absolutely amazing and to see what I could push again strength wise would be cool. Am looking into something called NovoTHOR or red light therapy.,,, will keep you posted if I begin treatment with that.

-FF

Try yoga for 6 months. Help. View is good too. All those tight little women in yoga pants acting all polite while you sniff their sweat. Take your wife and backhand some skinny kuck when he hits on her.

I would think that it would have to be methylated to work orally.
That makes sense.

The VPX product I was referring to was 1-test cypionate. I believe it used liposomal delivery and the recommended dose was 200 mg/day, but since only a small portion of the compound actually absorbed into the bloodstream it needed to be dosed high. It was moderately effective compared to the injectable version.

To me, it seemed like the product was equivalent to about 30 mg/day of injectable DHB. This would be great for someone who has never used steroids before, so a lot of supp users were raving about it, but for guys who use steroids regularly they are not going to be blown away by using 200 mg of DHB/week.

You are suggesting using only half the dose that VPX recommended...with zero delivery system in place. I would imagine that your creation would be largely ineffective (and a massive waste of DHB), as DHB is not a methylated compound. This means that most of the compound will be metabolized (broken down) long before it reaches circulation. You will likely only absorb a few mg's when swallowing 100 mg without a delivery system.

The VPX product I was referring to was 1-test cypionate. I believe it used liposomal delivery and the recommended dose was 200 mg/day, but since only a small portion of the compound actually absorbed into the bloodstream it needed to be dosed high. It was moderately effective compared to the injectable version.

To me, it seemed like the product was equivalent to about 30 mg/day of injectable DHB. This would be great for someone who has never used steroids before, so a lot of supp users were raving about it, but for guys who use steroids regularly they are not going to be blown away by using 200 mg of DHB/week.

You are suggesting using only half the dose that VPX recommended...with zero delivery system in place. I would imagine that your creation would be largely ineffective (and a massive waste of DHB), as DHB is not a methylated compound. This means that most of the compound will be metabolized (broken down) long before it reaches circulation. You will likely only absorb a few mg's when swallowing 100 mg without a delivery system.
Yes that makes sense. Ill stick with pinning it. Thanks for the insight.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HeVrOkCZfc"]4 weeks into DHB (1-test-cypionate) experiment and some thoughts so far. - YouTube[/ame]

Still on that HIIT cardio life Matt? This will pretty much determine if i take the dhb plunge next. Keep up the vids. :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131