over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test + Tren + CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin

joeyliftss

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Newbies
So I'm currently on Test cyp and Tren H right now on my 5th week. Really enjoying running tren hex. Only sides that i'm feeling is some occasional night sweats. Other than that, everything good.

I want to start dabbling on peptides and thinking of adding CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin on my stack. Anyone here got insights or thoughts about this?
Good or bad takes are welcome.

test cyp 250mg/wk
Tren hex 300mg/wk

I tried CJC 1295 DAC for a while and liked the results. Both purposes are stimulation of the pituitary gland in the brain for a higher HGH output. It's expensive and don't think it compares to actually using HGH. I had to do high dosages to see if it compared to HGH. If you can afford it just buy a growth kit so you're not guessing if it's working or not. That's my opinion.

What are you trying to get out of this cycle? What are you looking to get out of using these peptides?

If anything I would just buy actual GH

What are you trying to get out of this cycle? What are you looking to get out of using these peptides?

If anything I would just buy actual GH
Build more muscle mass, aid metabolism, sleep, fat loss, and anti-aging.
I haven't done HGH hence I was thinking dabbling on peptides.

If you have time and experience with them, mind if I shoot you a DM?
34y/o, 220lb and 17% BF.

Build more muscle mass, aid metabolism, sleep, fat loss, and anti-aging.
I haven't done HGH hence I was thinking dabbling on peptides.

If you have time and experience with them, mind if I shoot you a DM?
34y/o, 220lb and 17% BF.
For fat loss I find regular GH to be much more effective. If you’re trying to gain mass, that’s where I find more benefit to peptides as they substantially increase my appetite. Ipamorelin especially made me extremely hungry. I didn’t really find them to help sleep, but I didn’t get that from HGH either. I hold way more water on peptides

I would always take real GH over peptides, unless it’s for a specific purpose like increasing appetite during a bulking phase as I said before. This isn’t 2013 anymore where real GH is expensive and faked. They all pale in comparison to the real thing
It probably will be cheaper to run GH from a sponsor here than those peps

At 17% bodyfat I would focus on losing fat before gaining. Get yourself down to under 10% bodyfat (preferably 6-8%) and blow up from there. Everything will respond much better when lean.
I would throw in 4ius of HGH with this goal in mind. Gear dosages look good

And yeah brother if you want to speak more in depth, or even discuss training/diet/AAS too feel free to PM me any time

One guru, Brian Batcheldor from the UK, says some of these peptides and other types of secretagogues, cause a spike in cortisol which can interfere with sleep. Although the opposite is usually claimed, he says MK-677 WILL mess with your sleep eventually so do them early. I don't know if they hurt or help my sleep as I take other sleep promoting agents like mirtazapine. I think hexarelin especially spikes cortisol which is why one coach thinks it's a performance booster preworkout.

For fat loss I find regular GH to be much more effective. If you’re trying to gain mass, that’s where I find more benefit to peptides as they substantially increase my appetite. Ipamorelin especially made me extremely hungry. I didn’t really find them to help sleep, but I didn’t get that from HGH either. I hold way more water on peptides

I would always take real GH over peptides, unless it’s for a specific purpose like increasing appetite during a bulking phase as I said before. This isn’t 2013 anymore where real GH is expensive and faked. They all pale in comparison to the real thing
It probably will be cheaper to run GH from a sponsor here than those peps

At 17% bodyfat I would focus on losing fat before gaining. Get yourself down to under 10% bodyfat (preferably 6-8%) and blow up from there. Everything will respond much better when lean.
I would throw in 4ius of HGH with this goal in mind. Gear dosages look good

And yeah brother if you want to speak more in depth, or even discuss training/diet/AAS too feel free to PM me any time
Good bit of advise here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity