over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Lung

Tren can increase prostaglandin synthesis. Many of these are inflammatory.

Aspirin….lowers this. Y’all who can’t breath throw in a baby aspirin with breakfast

Will this work? Probably not, but in theory it should lol

It’s been a few years since I ran tren. The main thing I remember was how badly it affected my cardio and breathing. Ive been taking it easy with the gear for a while, and decided to throw some tren in to get things moving again. Been on 50 mgs Ace daily for a few weeks now. And holy shit, I cannot fucking breathe. I used to smoke when I was younger and never felt like this. My lungs are sensitive when I wake up, and it takes a bit to be able to take a deep breath. I trained chest yesterday—not exactly a systemically taxing event—and man I was red faced, sweating my ass off, huffing and puffing. Fucking ridiculous. I’m not a huge guy and I have a big cardio base. Hills, prowler, Stairmaster damn near every day. I cannot imagine what the bigger guys that already have shit cardio feel like.

Anyway, does anybody have a similar story? And were the results worth the sides? How did you deal with the reduced work capacity?
For me I had that feeling after every injection of Tren

Tren does effect your cardio but its overblown IMO. I did a spartan race and triathlon while running tren. I think if you stay in good cardio shape year round and dose it too high it wont destroy your cardio. Its the heart rate and blood pressure that would get me if I run tren too high. 70-250mg is where I like to run it as I have hobbies that are highly cardio dependent.

Tren was part of the russian doping protocol for athletes. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...olympic-rio-team-drug-steroids-health-effects

I was healthy and ended up with Pulmonary E, did not know that I have factor 5 blood disorder, I highly recommend to everybody to have tested for any type of blood disorders, JM passed because he had blood disorder, and who knows how many did with out knowing, exogeneous administration of androgen can speedup blood clots, 1 out of 5 Caucasian men has one of the blood disorders.
Do you remember the name of the test and the name of the disorders? Interested in checking

Do you remember the name of the test and the name of the disorders? Interested in checking
The one I have is Factor V Leiden is an inherited blood clotting disorder. Factor V Leiden can be diagnosed by mutation analysis (genetic testing) or using a functional coagulation test for APC resistance.

The one I have is Factor V Leiden is an inherited blood clotting disorder. Factor V Leiden can be diagnosed by mutation analysis (genetic testing) or using a functional coagulation test for APC resistance.
I had gotten some genetic testing from 23andme and then downloaded the raw data and parsed it with a tool called promethease (only cost an extra 12$). I just checked and this info does appear to be here, luckily I don't have that mutation but to anyone reading this I'd definitely recommend this genetic testing as it has alerted me of a lot of things to be aware of. Great tools we have at a decent price point to stay on top of our health.

Thanks for this information @emeric delczeg

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner