over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Hex (parabolan) vs Tren A/E

joeyliftss

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Newbies
I know people gonna say Tren is Tren. But I feel like the side effects I get from Tren hex is much less
I did Tren hex 300mg/wk vs Tren E 200mg/wk ; I get way less sides on Tren hex.

Anyone else here prefers Tren Hex? thoughts?

I know people gonna say Tren is Tren. But I feel like the side effects I get from Tren hex is much less
I did Tren hex 300mg/wk vs Tren E 200mg/wk ; I get way less sides on Tren hex.

Anyone else here prefers Tren Hex? thoughts?
This subject was discussed a couple of days ago brother

This subject was discussed a couple of days ago brother
send link of that thread. I frequently search "tren hex" "parabolan" topics here. I saw a thread about tren base mainly talking about no ester tren. not really the topic I'm looking for.

For whatever reason I'm the same. Sides from ace are killer for me anymore and the enth ester isn't much better, Why I can tolerate hex.....I have no idea.
I don't know either but the Tren hex is a carbonate and the other two are esters o may be different as far as how they are metabolized.

I prefer Ace over any other form of Trenbolone, not sure if the length of ester, but I ran hex for some months and didn’t notice much. Doesn’t take long on Ace for me to experience less muscle fatigue while training, strength and more vascularity as well as more sweat which not that it matters, but I like when my delts have that shiny gloss look over them with a nice vascular pump. As far as sides, I’ll agree on Hex being almost like not Tren in that department, but I don’t suffer much sides on Ace anyway.

I prefer Ace over any other form of Trenbolone, not sure if the length of ester, but I ran hex for some months and didn’t notice much. Doesn’t take long on Ace for me to experience less muscle fatigue while training, strength and more vascularity as well as more sweat which not that it matters, but I like when my delts have that shiny gloss look over them with a nice vascular pump. As far as sides, I’ll agree on Hex being almost like not Tren in that department, but I don’t suffer much sides on Ace anyway.
Hex takes awhile for me to notice the effects

This cycle I’m now at my 4th week and the sides aren’t as crazy. Not as crazy night sweats compared to when I was taking tren-e.

Keep in mind the dose I’m doing on hex is 300mg/wk and the dose I did on tren e was only 200/wk. but I get more sides on tren e

Seen it reported many times. Obviously there's ester weight impacting active tren doses, but seen it from plenty who know to adjust for that too. Tren is such a strong compound that if ester interplays with effectiveness or sides... it's logical that it would be more pronounced and discernable here.

I don't have an opinion as I always ran acetate and my single tren e run was fine other than I let it build too fast and it impacted my sleep (ace does the same I just mismanaged the tren e as it was first run).

I found the key to massively reducing ace sides are to pin daily. Eod they start to rear their head and if I pin mwf the sides after the Monday pin are quite pronounced. Zero sleep that night along with hot flushes and some proper fucked up thoughts that would have me sectioned if I confessed to a shrink.

Increasing my tren hex to 400mg/wk that's equivalent to (264mg active dose). will let you guys know in the end if the sides are worse.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws