Tren Lung

Tren sob
Tren night sweats
Tren reflux
Tren cough
Tren insomnia
Tren temper
Tren paranoia

I’m healthy as a horse. I admit, I was being a bit hyperbolic. I normally don’t notice much of anything from gear, so when I finally get a pronounced side effect it sticks in my mind.

Will say that my strength is shooting up in a WTF manner. Maybe adding 50lbs to my working sets of deadlifts contributes to the fatigue some. Didn’t somebody post a thread about how awesome steroids are?
I was healthy and ended up with Pulmonary E, did not know that I have factor 5 blood disorder, I highly recommend to everybody to have tested for any type of blood disorders, JM passed because he had blood disorder, and who knows how many did with out knowing, exogeneous administration of androgen can speedup blood clots, 1 out of 5 Caucasian men has one of the blood disorders.

Tren won’t affect you in this way at all if you have really good cardio. I do 30 mins after weights 5 times per week and suffer no ill effects at 600mg/week
This is simply not true. World class athletes in much better cardio shape than you are negatively affected by tren. Your either not using much, it’s fake or you haven’t been on long enough to see the negative effects of tren.

I’m dead serious 800 is where I start to have issues. When you keep test low you’d be amazed how well tren can be tolerated.
You are one of the lucky ones then. They do exist, but for most of us, as we age, our tolerance for tren goes down.

Which sucks because tren is awesome!
This is simply not true. World class athletes in much better cardio shape than you are negatively affected by tren. Your either not using much, it’s fake or you haven’t been on long enough to see the negative effects of tren.
It's very possible for this to be true and I know that because tren does nothing to my cardio either.

You've see plenty of my pictures and I know you know I know what I'm talking about.

It's very possible for this to be true and I know that because tren does nothing to my cardio either.

You've see plenty of my pictures and I know you know I know what I'm talking about.
There are the select few who have been blessed by the “Tren Gods”. 😂 I used to think I was one of them.

Curiosity- how much do you run and how often?

Just to clarify (not that it’s needed)- you absolutely know what you are talking about. You live this shit. 😎

I wasn’t asking for you pics man lol. And hey just like any other thing someone may not be affected. I know it could be possible. But this guy just started his course. That’s all I was saying.

I was healthy and ended up with Pulmonary E, did not know that I have factor 5 blood disorder, I highly recommend to everybody to have tested for any type of blood disorders, JM passed because he had blood disorder, and who knows how many did with out knowing, exogeneous administration of androgen can speedup blood clots, 1 out of 5 Caucasian men has one of the blood disorders.
^^^over the years i'v known 3 guys that went thru a Pulmonary Emboli

..1 posted about it on another board

^^^ALL 3 had high, uncontrolled Estrogen

posted this for all of the "..AI's are the devil" guys out there

There are the select few who have been blessed by the “Tren Gods”. 😂 I used to think I was one of them.

Curiosity- how much do you run and how often?

Just to clarify (not that it’s needed)- you absolutely know what you are talking about. You live this shit. 😎I
I always use tren when dieting and I use it late in the offseason most years - like October / November. I try to give myself about 6 months off tren after I diet before starting again.

In the past I stuck with acetate and would do 700mg/week when dieting - the standard 100mg/day. The last two years I've used both enanthate and acetate when dieting. This year is 400mg/week enanthate and 400mg/week acetate. Tren does throw me off a bit mentally but I'm always aware it's the compound and not me so it's not a big deal. Other than that I get no sides from it - cardio only gets easier the longer I diet.

^^^over the years i'v known 3 guys that went thru a Pulmonary Emboli

..1 posted about it on another board

^^^ALL 3 had high, uncontrolled Estrogen

posted this for all of the "..AI's are the devil" guys out there

My Estrogen level was in good range.

I always use tren when dieting and I use it late in the offseason most years - like October / November. I try to give myself about 6 months off tren after I diet before starting again.

In the past I stuck with acetate and would do 700mg/week when dieting - the standard 100mg/day. The last two years I've used both enanthate and acetate when dieting. This year is 400mg/week enanthate and 400mg/week acetate. Tren does throw me off a bit mentally but I'm always aware it's the compound and not me so it's not a big deal. Other than that I get no sides from it - cardio only gets easier the longer I diet.
Exactly what I was hoping you’d say and figured you did. Most guys are using tren wrong, too often or too much.

Tren in a cut is totally different than using it while in a heavy offseason year round.

For me it’s the last 6-8 weeks of a cut now and don’t have any issues other than knowing I’m on it mentally as you said.

Thanks for sharing- guys just need to know how to use it right most of the time IMO.

Same

100/ day ace only when dieting
Never felt like tren affected my cardio

Sometimes I’ll throw some tren base in there pre training if the dnp is really killing my energy.

It’s been a few years since I ran tren. The main thing I remember was how badly it affected my cardio and breathing. Ive been taking it easy with the gear for a while, and decided to throw some tren in to get things moving again. Been on 50 mgs Ace daily for a few weeks now. And holy shit, I cannot fucking breathe. I used to smoke when I was younger and never felt like this. My lungs are sensitive when I wake up, and it takes a bit to be able to take a deep breath. I trained chest yesterday—not exactly a systemically taxing event—and man I was red faced, sweating my ass off, huffing and puffing. Fucking ridiculous. I’m not a huge guy and I have a big cardio base. Hills, prowler, Stairmaster damn near every day. I cannot imagine what the bigger guys that already have shit cardio feel like.

Anyway, does anybody have a similar story? And were the results worth the sides? How did you deal with the reduced work capacity?
If you think it’s bad now just wait until you do leg day..lol..In all honesty, I was never able to go 100% with compound le exercises while using Tren due to a lack of cardio capacity. I’d recommend reducing the dosage of Tren to 50 mgs eod instead of 50 mgs ed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear