over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Lung

rhinozt47

Newbies
It’s been a few years since I ran tren. The main thing I remember was how badly it affected my cardio and breathing. Ive been taking it easy with the gear for a while, and decided to throw some tren in to get things moving again. Been on 50 mgs Ace daily for a few weeks now. And holy shit, I cannot fucking breathe. I used to smoke when I was younger and never felt like this. My lungs are sensitive when I wake up, and it takes a bit to be able to take a deep breath. I trained chest yesterday—not exactly a systemically taxing event—and man I was red faced, sweating my ass off, huffing and puffing. Fucking ridiculous. I’m not a huge guy and I have a big cardio base. Hills, prowler, Stairmaster damn near every day. I cannot imagine what the bigger guys that already have shit cardio feel like.

Anyway, does anybody have a similar story? And were the results worth the sides? How did you deal with the reduced work capacity?

Tren won’t affect you in this way at all if you have really good cardio. I do 30 mins after weights 5 times per week and suffer no ill effects at 600mg/week

It’s been a few years since I ran tren. The main thing I remember was how badly it affected my cardio and breathing. Ive been taking it easy with the gear for a while, and decided to throw some tren in to get things moving again. Been on 50 mgs Ace daily for a few weeks now. And holy shit, I cannot fucking breathe. I used to smoke when I was younger and never felt like this. My lungs are sensitive when I wake up, and it takes a bit to be able to take a deep breath. I trained chest yesterday—not exactly a systemically taxing event—and man I was red faced, sweating my ass off, huffing and puffing. Fucking ridiculous. I’m not a huge guy and I have a big cardio base. Hills, prowler, Stairmaster damn near every day. I cannot imagine what the bigger guys that already have shit cardio feel like.

Anyway, does anybody have a similar story? And were the results worth the sides? How did you deal with the reduced work capacity?
I don’t know that I can blame lack of cardio with Tren on the lungs - for me it’s just more of a general overall fatigue…

Tren won’t affect you in this way at all if you have really good cardio. I do 30 mins after weights 5 times per week and suffer no ill effects at 600mg/week
^^^hmmmm ..not sure if joking 🤔❓

I've noticed a bit of a cardio hit on tren as well. Not to the point that I'm gasping for air and huffing and puffing in the way you're describing, but I was running 3 miles a day 6 days a week and now I feel like I'm struggling more trying to maintain this schedule, to the point where ive dropped down to 2.5 miles. By the end of the run I'm definitely a lot more winded than I was before starting the tren

I have a high 5 minute mile time (5:45ish) at around 85% effort. 200mg of Tren takes me to a nearly 8 minute mile feeling like I am about to die. When i was younger I could run it with zero issues.

Tren effects your breathing,a tightness in your lungs, no if ands or buts lol . And im not talking tren cough,thats a different monster.

Agreed,,,Taking Tren cough out of the conversation, Tren will still effect your breathing on intense cardio sessions, especially at higher doses.

I would see MD and check for Pulmonary Embolism.

I’m dead serious 800 is where I start to have issues. When you keep test low you’d be amazed how well tren can be tolerated.
Give it a few years. Tren catches up with us all. 😂

Tren at 20- I’m Superman.
Tren at 30- I still got this.
Tren at 35- Can I wear my CPAP during the day… 🤔🤣

I would see MD and check for Pulmonary Embolism.
I’m healthy as a horse. I admit, I was being a bit hyperbolic. I normally don’t notice much of anything from gear, so when I finally get a pronounced side effect it sticks in my mind.

Will say that my strength is shooting up in a WTF manner. Maybe adding 50lbs to my working sets of deadlifts contributes to the fatigue some. Didn’t somebody post a thread about how awesome steroids are?

Give it a few years. Tren catches up with us all. 😂

Tren at 20- I’m Superman.
Tren at 30- I still got this.
Tren at 35- Can I wear my CPAP during the day… 🤔🤣
I’m 40 now….

I’m 40 now….
You are one of the lucky ones then. They do exist, but for most of us, as we age, our tolerance for tren goes down.

Which sucks because tren is awesome!

Yes it seems that way though I don’t tolerate eq well at all go figure.

Dude just pick up some McNastys off tinder and that's your new cardio!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity