over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10% DHT cream for PE

Who is going to use this when it's available?

• I'll give it a try

Votes: 162 95.9%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 7 4.1%

• Total voters
The concept is to deliver and androgen topically the the target area. It helps PE by enlarging your penis. :)

I haven't done much reading on this, so I'm pulling it out of my ass.

Could one just get a raw dht analog (like Masteron) and make that into a cream and use that?

I haven't done much reading on this, so I'm pulling it out of my ass.

Could one just get a raw dht analog (like Masteron) and make that into a cream and use that?

Depending on the molecular weight it's a definite maybe.

Should not be too difficult to hydrolyze the ester to have a dht analogue base, and making stuff into creams is not difficult. It's an interesting thought. One might stumble on to something that works better than DHT

I don't see why would topical DHT be in anyway superior to oral one?
That bring me to the next question,since bodybuilders use androgens excessively why they don't have a 10" penis?I don't say that DHT doesn't work ,all I'm saying there is more to it than this.I think GH plays an important role specially coupled with high androgen at puberty.

I would, but I'm too concerned about my hair and how much of this topical DHT ends up going systemically. It would seem that just because it is applied topically there is nothing preventing it from going systemically. If that is the case, no thanks I want my hair.

I don't see why would topical DHT be in anyway superior to oral one?
That bring me to the next question,since bodybuilders use androgens excessively why they don't have a 10" penis?I don't say that DHT doesn't work ,all I'm saying there is more to it than this.I think GH plays an important role specially coupled with high androgen at puberty.

I think you answered your own question. If it didn't work then the people that have been successfully treated for micropenis experienced one helluva placebo effect.

I would, but I'm too concerned about my hair and how much of this topical DHT ends up going systemically. It would seem that just because it is applied topically there is nothing preventing it from going systemically. If that is the case, no thanks I want my hair.

I'm not a scientist by anyone's definition but I'd think that if systemic DHT was the cause of baldness, you'd see a bunch of bald/ing pubescent teenagers but yet we don't. Maybe I'm wrong (which is a distinct possibility :cool:) but even if I am, I've read that all of the side effects of topical DHT cease upon cessation of the drug. Further, IME, there was evidence of the drug going systemic like reduced lower ab fat and hardness. All was well that ended well but maybe I'm in the minority.

Something I forgot to add; great diligence with regard to using non-latex gloves or even the plastic food service gloves should be taken when using the transdermal. Also, washing thoroughly before contact with women and children. It's not a good scene for either to be exposed to DHT.

If one was to rub this on their dick, how long should they wait til' sticking it in the vag?

That's also an interesting question. One that can only be answered by pharmacological data, as the cream used and things of that nature make a HUGE difference. Most of the DHT doesn't get into your system, my guess is that's why it is such a large concentration. You'll always have residuals until you shower.

I think you answered your own question. If it didn't work then the people that have been successfully treated for micropenis experienced one helluva placebo effect.

I always wondered how they treated micropenis condition...but do you know what they considered treated. Like they became average size?

Also I know you can use DHT cream for facial hair grow. My beard grows like wolverines(it rarely grows in the middle of the chin and on the neck) so I can't get the 5 o'clock shadow beard(which I really want). I had read that they use DHT creams to treat that.

If one was to rub this on their dick, how long should they wait til' sticking it in the vag?

Good question but I would say a few hours just to be safe and I recommend wishing it before hand for making sure.

I say this because people that use topical test or AI creams were having issues with it being rubbed off on their mate and them having reactions to it.

I always wondered how they treated micropenis condition...but do you know what they considered treated. Like they became average size?

If I recall correctly, they were considered "treated" when the patient reached a size "suitable for penetration." Pretty vague, I know. As for the facial hair, it will work but it won't grow hair where there are no follicles.

site specific or systemic?

is the cream gonna be made to stay in the local tissue like the old sytenhance transdermal?

I suffer with male pattern baldness and dont fancy speeding it up!

Did the patients treated do exercises or just apply the DHT cream only?

Did the patients treated do exercises or just apply the DHT cream only?

I don't think doctors recognize any "exercises." I could be wrong but I've never read where they recommended any.

I am going to paste my man tool in DHT and terrorize the old lady's vag until the dize of her clit rivals my dick! lol j/k but yes, I wonder what kind of reactions would come of this? I know my dad was on dht and with him sleeping with my mom everynight, her T levels were elevated substantially by making contact with him in the bed at night. Maybe theres more into it than I read.........

I am going to paste my man tool in DHT and terrorize the old lady's vag until the dize of her clit rivals my dick! lol j/k but yes, I wonder what kind of reactions would come of this? I know my dad was on dht and with him sleeping with my mom everynight, her T levels were elevated substantially by making contact with him in the bed at night. Maybe theres more into it than I read.........

Women and children coming in contact with DHT, be it on your hands or elsewhere, is a real concern. Now let's get back to your mom's clit.... :eek: J/K!!! I thought that was what you were gonna be talking about when I read your post. :)

Women and children coming in contact with DHT, be it on your hands or elsewhere, is a real concern. Now let's get back to your mom's clit.... :eek: J/K!!! I thought that was what you were gonna be talking about when I read your post. :)

I've a bunch of PE sties talking about getting their hands on 10% DHT cream but I can find it for the life of me! The pinning is not going so well for me :/

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear