over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

11 days in LR3

So what's your verdict thus far? IGF-LR3 worth the $? Seems more cost effective to get Rips or Elis at that point.

However, I do see and agree where a 3-4x day dosing of cjc mod/ghrp2 can be done on a budget with noticeable results.
Have two vials of IGF-LR3 I have yet to run. I'm curious to see if it's worth it myself.

So what's your verdict thus far? IGF-LR3 worth the $? Seems more cost effective to get Rips or Elis at that point.

However, I do see and agree where a 3-4x day dosing of cjc mod/ghrp2 can be done on a budget with noticeable results.
Have two vials of IGF-LR3 I have yet to run. I'm curious to see if it's worth it myself.

id go rips/elis over modgrf/ghrp

but i do think the lr3 is worth it. Dropped 7lbs, kept strength and through the chest/delts and rhomboid/back seem a lot fuller.

id go rips/elis over modgrf/ghrp

but i do think the lr3 is worth it. Dropped 7lbs, kept strength and through the chest/delts and rhomboid/back seem a lot fuller.

We're you trying to cut on IGF-LR3 or just leaned naturally? I can't decide if I want to up calories to "make the most of it" so to speak or continue cutting and try to be in a calorie deficit.

We're you trying to cut on IGF-LR3 or just leaned naturally? I can't decide if I want to up calories to "make the most of it" so to speak or continue cutting and try to be in a calorie deficit.

yea leaning out was the goal. Although, 2300kcals was were the calories were at BEFORE lr3 was introduced. Never dropped the kcalories either, stayed there, just carb cycled and dropped 7lbs. Strength and muscle fullness stayed.

yea leaning out was the goal. Although, 2300kcals was were the calories were at BEFORE lr3 was introduced. Never dropped the kcalories either, stayed there, just carb cycled and dropped 7lbs. Strength and muscle fullness stayed.

I only have 2x 1mg vials for my first venture into IGF-LR3. I was thinking half the time at 60mcg then bump up to 80mcg on second vial. About a 29 day run. What do you guys think of those dosages?

Should I come off the cjc/ghrp2, or at least bring the pulses down to 2x a day when taking the IGF-LR3? Any reason not to be using both concurrently?

I only have 2x 1mg vials for my first venture into IGF-LR3. I was thinking half the time at 60mcg then bump up to 80mcg on second vial. About a 29 day run. What do you guys think of those dosages?

Should I come off the cjc/ghrp2, or at least bring the pulses down to 2x a day when taking the IGF-LR3? Any reason not to be using both concurrently?

i belive your suppose to keep the lr3 8hrs away from the cjc/ghrp inject. could be wrong..

i started at 40mcg so, 60mcg would be a good start. Results will still show at 80mcg

I listened to the same podcast and the guy said to take lr3 post work out not pre, and yes he said take des during the middle of the workout. It was a good listen for sure.

People are now saying take IGF-LR3 8hrs after workout so as not to interfere with MGF. E.G. MGF proliferation is stopped by IGF. I'm trying to nail down the proper protocol myself. Everyone is a fucking peptide guru yet nobody knows shit. Info is literally all over the map and inconsistent.

Last edited:
My subject has lost 3lbs, with no drop in strength either.

Fingernail growth is a tad bit quicker, and the facial hair is growing faster as well.

Started at 40mcg, first two days
third through the fifth day 60mcg
six to eleven 80mcg.

subject will keep it at 80mcg until it runs out, subject has three 1mg vials.

we rotate from delt to delt to sub q.

Dude 3# loss you should not lose any strength on nothing, I have lost over 10# with no strength loss. How in the hell can you see hair and nails are growing faster lol. Igf1r3 is overrated. Give this guy a sugar pill and tell him it is dbol and I bet he makes gains. Too many rookies here

Dude 3# loss you should not lose any strength on nothing, I have lost over 10# with no strength loss. How in the hell can you see hair and nails are growing faster lol. Igf1r3 is overrated. Give this guy a sugar pill and tell him it is dbol and I bet he makes gains. Too many rookies here

lol re-read it your arrogance is in the way

i lost seven lbs, with and INCREASE in strength. How do you know you fingernails and facial hair are growing faster? Oh, i don't know.. i shave this same face and clip the same nails all my life, subtle changes and things are noticed.

sugar pill.. lolz your an idiot.

fall back and move on my friend.

My subject has lost 3lbs, with no drop in strength either.

Fingernail growth is a tad bit quicker, and the facial hair is growing faster as well.

Started at 40mcg, first two days
third through the fifth day 60mcg
six to eleven 80mcg.

subject will keep it at 80mcg until it runs out, subject has three 1mg vials.

we rotate from delt to delt to sub q.

If you're using real IGF-1, you'd likely go hypo/crave sugaror carbs and your workout pumps would be tremendous...

Just my .02c. The only REAL IGF-1 I've used was from a legit US research chemical supplier and it was ordered by the lab I work with (medical research). I happened to snag some. It's VERY expensive.

If you're using real IGF-1, you'd likely go hypo/crave sugaror carbs and your workout pumps would be tremendous...

Just my .02c. The only REAL IGF-1 I've used was from a legit US research chemical supplier and it was ordered by the lab I work with (medical research). I happened to snag some. It's VERY expensive.

I have some IGF-LR3 I want to try merely out of curiosity. I'm running it 8 hrs after workout, next morning in fact. I've read IGF will halt the post workout Window of MGF/proliferation you don't want to disturb.

I'm wondering though, will I go hypo taking IGF-LR3 fasted, early am right before my morning cardio? Should I even bother taking cjc/ghrp2 at that same time? To me, fasted morning cardio is valuable but I'm curious if I'll go hypo with IGF-LR3. Then again, all of the obsession about timing and whatnot seems a bit futile when you realize how long the half life of IGF-LR3 is. I'm not sure it matters much at all, real world.

Oh i know its not real IGF-1 but this lr3 that is being used is having some sort of effect reguardless.

Last shot was given this morning.

overall lost 7lbs
squat went from 225x5 -> 265x5 (injury forced him down to 225, have squatted 275x5 before)

would i research lr3 again? meh, probably not. onto folli

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity