advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

16 Weeks - Human Performance Optimization (200 Test, 400 EQ, 200+ DHB, EPO, GH, IGF)

Something that is quite interesting is since I started EPO my resting heart rate during sleep is nearly exactly at 50. Normally I am at 43/44. In all sincerity I feel as though it has had a negative impact on my ability to recover but heightened my ability to process lactate/train harder.

Kind of an interesting balance these guys are walking.
Seems like epo might be better used before the actual endurance performance event instead of using it consistently for training?

Last update - 1 week after administration of 500iu

Hematocrit still elevated

Hypothesizing that my iron supplement in conjunction with anabolics is the reason why.

@pistonpump correct - for future events I will start primarily use EPO for work capacity days and the day of competition. My hematocrit is still quite high however performance has taken a large drop without the high dose application.

Attachments

• B015DB57-ACDA-482D-B486-E533DB81C36C.jpeg
    B015DB57-ACDA-482D-B486-E533DB81C36C.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 16
Last update - 1 week after administration of 500iu

Hematocrit still elevated

Hypothesizing that my iron supplement in conjunction with anabolics is the reason why.

@pistonpump correct - for future events I will start primarily use EPO for work capacity days and the day of competition. My hematocrit is still quite high however performance has taken a large drop without the high dose application.
Interesting, so once high 50s are reached. Which isn't hard with 400mg or more and iron, pulsing epo on high capacity days would work well.

About to start prepping for Hyrox, Marathon and a regional Muay Thai comp. Any interest in another performance based log?
Really interested in reading your progress with these endevours.

By the way, have you ever used ITPP? Seems like it was quite popular for cardiovascular endurance in multiple sports a few years ago, but has now disappeared. Not sure if it was due to something in China or that people found something superior.

Also, I ran across an old thread where you stated that any amount of EQ caused too much blood pooling in your lower legs for running. Did you determine a way to mitigate that or was that only a problem for ultra long distances?

By the way, have you ever used ITPP? Seems like it was quite popular for cardiovascular endurance in multiple sports a few years ago, but has now disappeared. Not sure if it was due to something in China or that people found something superior.

Also, I ran across an old thread where you stated that any amount of EQ caused too much blood pooling in your lower legs for running. Did you determine a way to mitigate that or was that only a problem for ultra long distances?
I've done ITPP and you're correct it'd no longer being made in China. It's a great compound.

Afternoon mate - you are correct that was while I was prepping for an Ultra.

I believe I was running 200 test and 400 EQ; what manifested was extreme discomfort due to blood pooling in my soleus and especially my medial tib/soleus junction. Was akin to a case of compartment syndrome.

Weekly mileage varied from 70 to approx 120 miles at 210ish. Too be frank I was just entirely too heavy moving entirely too far.

Now here’s where I wish I could give you a solid answer I have done approximately 6 gait analysis sessions since then; making progress on my form but to be frank it could have been better.

So can I say empirically was it the EQ? Was it being a big guy doing heaps of miles? Or was it running in less than optimal conditions trying to hide underlying issues with non stop insoles etc? Or a combination therein?

I prepped for my 800M on a substantially higher dosage of anabolics however my weekly volume was a mere 8-13 miles.

I hate not having for sure answers but I have to freely admit - I just don’t know 🤷‍♂️

I will say 200 masteron wrecked me immediately with gastroc, soleus and lower back pumps. DHB was the same to a lesser extent.

I believe I was running 200 test and 400 EQ; what manifested was extreme discomfort due to blood pooling in my soleus and especially my medial tib/soleus junction. Was akin to a case of compartment syndrome.

Weekly mileage varied from 70 to approx 120 miles at 210ish. Too be frank I was just entirely too heavy moving entirely too far.

Now here’s where I wish I could give you a solid answer I have done approximately 6 gait analysis sessions since then; making progress on my form but to be frank it could have been better.

So can I say empirically was it the EQ? Was it being a big guy doing heaps of miles? Or was it running in less than optimal conditions trying to hide underlying issues with non stop insoles etc? Or a combination therein?

I prepped for my 800M on a substantially higher dosage of anabolics however my weekly volume was a mere 8-13 miles.

I hate not having for sure answers but I have to freely admit - I just don’t know 🤷‍♂️

I will say 200 masteron wrecked me immediately with gastroc, soleus and lower back pumps. DHB was the same to a lesser extent.
I don't really suffer from pumps, but DHB does seem to hinder endurance training at higher speeds.
Pumps seemed to have subsided with my higher than average daily dose of taurine.
This seemed to have happened over time.
For me, it wasn't immediate. But over say two weeks I started noticing less(now none) lower leg and back pumps.

Thanks for sharing. It's remarkable that a small dose of masteron had those negative effects for you. Maybe it's the slight dehydrating effect (or water shifting) effect masteron seems to have. Nothing more than a guess though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131