over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Testing Project

The member requirements for donating product would be good to know.

Please understand. When we send the samples to the Lab, we need to be certain that the sample is actually a legitimate random sample and not a sample donated by a Sponsor surrogate. The only way we can project the assets of the project is to only collect samples from trusted, well known members. Is this fool proof, absolutely not. If anyone can suggest a better policy or procedure, I'm willing to listen. As far as viewing Test Results...Currently, a $25 donation will get you access. Keep the questions coming!

One more thing: Everything I posted above is subject to change based on the interpretation of Big A and the Mods. As I stated previously, we do not establish the rules.

Please understand. When we send the samples to the Lab, we need to be certain that the sample is actually a legitimate random sample and not a sample donated by a Sponsor surrogate. The only way we can project the assets of the project is to only collect samples from trusted, well known members. Is this fool proof, absolutely not. If anyone can suggest a better policy or procedure, I'm willing to listen. As far as viewing Test Results...Currently, a $25 donation will get you access. Keep the questions coming!

One more thing: Everything I posted above is subject to change based on the interpretation of Big A and the Mods. As I stated previously, we do not establish the rules.
I’ve got no issue donating funds (already have actually) but I was wondering how visible a member needs to be for a donation of GH to be considered.

I've been in contact with Buck working on samples

Race....buck....I’m telling you guys don’t retire it just reset it. The last rounds are done, the samples were tested and the funds are gone. This is a new round, if guys wanna see the results from a new round that was tested with new funds then they need to donate again. That’s entirely fair if anyone bitches about that they can suck a fat one, get rid of the 25 posts thing too guys were exploiting that.

You don’t get a free drink just cause you bought a burger from McDonald’s and you don’t get free refills forever when you buy a drink, you gotta buy a drink and a new drink the next time! 🤪

But if the issue is your guys time and headaches that I definitely understand, you guys deal with a lot of shit to make all of this happen I can only imagine.

Also it gives the chance to clear out the people who spread the results to others who didn’t pay for it, trust me it happening, I’ve had more than one guy PM me trying to buddy up to me for results with some bs excuse as to why they didn’t have $25 or were going to “pay it later”. They never ended up donating, you think they just gave up or someone else just gave them the results.....🤦🏻‍♂️

Thanks for the reply. This testing is so important I'd hate to see it retired.

Maybe you have in the past, but would you or Racepicks post up what the requirements are for samples to be donated? Years on board, number of posts, etc, etc.

Thanks

5 year on Board some posts not affiliated with a sponsor

Francisk,
Just curious here.... Have you used any other user names in the past on this site? Or what is your forum history on other steroid boards?

You seriously hide the results? Kinds defeats the point on having testing. IMO testing is a way to call out sources for not being on point. Thats the way to get them to start paying for there own testing. Or they could even give store credit for customer testing. I’ve paid for countless testing with my own money and I would never not share my results.

You seriously hide the results? Kinds defeats the point on having testing. IMO testing is a way to call out sources for not being on point. Thats the way to get them to start paying for there own testing. Or they could even give store credit for customer testing. I’ve paid for countless testing with my own money and I would never not share my results.

Nice posts on this thread. Having a sponsor pay for their "own" testing makes 0 sense. As mentioned previously, they would just cherry pick and chose what they want to. The testing that Buck does are not units sent from a sponsor hence it is more legitimate.

You've bene here 7 years and have 31 posts so maybe just move along!!!

Nice posts on this thread. Having a sponsor pay for their "own" testing makes 0 sense. As mentioned previously, they would just cherry pick and chose what they want to. The testing that Buck does are not units sent from a sponsor hence it is more legitimate.

That’s not how testing works smart guy. Also it’s irrelevant weather there sponsors or not! All testing samples are anonymous. You only send 1-2ml in a unmarked vial or a small sample of powder for orals a such. Only the lab can tell what it is and what it’s dosed at.The same goes for any sample from anyone.

Please enlighten me on how you think testing works?

This is obviously something thats over your head.

Francisk,
Just curious here.... Have you used any other user names in the past on this site? Or what is your forum history on other steroid boards?

No other names and other than Anasci no history....why do you ask?

You're missing the point entirely, if the results were free nobody would donate money to it and then we wouldn't have any results at all. Is that really a difficult concept to grasp or something that needs to be explained?

Dude you are the joke.....

Hide? No and it doesn't defeat the purpose for those that are serious enough about it. If the results were just posted freely, why would people bother to donate? I already covered this on the previous page. We have a fair amount of people that have donated but I'm always surprised it's not more.
People will spend hundreds, if not thousands, on AAS and GH but can't be bothered to donate a minimum of $25 towards an incredibly necessary and valuable testing program? Those people are cheap and lazy and they can keep guessing about their gear and if their hard earned money is being spent well!!

Says the guy who keeps test results to himself. What a joke!

You sound like you can't be trusted with the results if you were to join AnaSci.org and make a donation. It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree, the rule are the rules. They also state that anyone caught leaking the results outside of the AnaSci.org Test Results sub forum will be perm banned from AnaSci.org and Professional Muscle. If we know the Mods at any other forums where the information may have been leaked, we will ask that Mod for the information to be removed and perm ban the member there as well.

You're missing the point entirely, if the results were free nobody would donate money to it and then we wouldn't have any results at all. Is that really a difficult concept to grasp or something that needs to be explained?

Dude you are the joke.....
If you had read my earlier post you would have seen that I already said this already. Damn bro your 0 for 2. You do know there is already a public testing program out there that has already tested a lot gear. As I said before if the lab won’t test then they at the very least should give store credit for customer PRIVATE testing. It a simple concept! I’m not sure what you don’t grasp? 🤷🏿 It’ also shows that the lab stands by there product.

This practice is common place on all other source boards. The catch here at PM is that it’s a PAID board. Which means censorship! We don’t want to make anyone mad.

I never bad mouthed anyone here or the program. I just thought it was funny you keep the test results to yourself.
Good talk Francis!

So go implement it then wtf are you waiting for? That’s now how we do it here and it works for us, nobody asked you to take part.

Straight from your smartass mouth, this isn’t a private board that concept doesn’t work here. No fucken free rides here little buddy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
kil-abee
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws