advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2023 European Heart Journal paper: Optimal systolic blood pressure <100-110 mmHg

recommended by HWO corrupted by pharmaceutical companies to earn more on the sale of pressure medicines - just like lowering the standards for cholesterol from year to year lol
I didn't real the paper but when I see such claims suddenly come out I think pharma industrial complex wants to sell a bunch of new BP meds.

measured 10mins ago.
138/79.
but ive already trained legs earlier so it might be a bit elevated. Usually morning BP is 120-125/68-74

back in 2021 when i had my massive heart issues my cardiologists (both, i went to two different ones) wanted me to get to the maximum dosage of entresto.
taking the half of the dosage already had my BP down to below 105/60 and ive felt like crap all the time.
Since ive reduced the dosage again and let my BP rise a bit higher i feel much better

80 Telmisartan 5mg Nebivolol 10,000 steps daily.
132/60. Feels bad man. If I go any higher on my meds my bottom number gets dangerously low. My high blood pressure seems isolated to top number.
I used to have this same exact problem. Are you on any gear right now?

Last time I checked mine (August) it was 99/42. I feel fine. Can also write complete sentences, when needed.
Are you taking any meds to keep it this low or is this just your new baseline with your fitness level and bodyweight?

I used to have this same exact problem. Are you on any gear right now?
500 test/400 primo.

Even without gear my systolic has been high. My cardiologist never seems concerned though.

On top of daily cardio, I’m taking 6 Grams EPA/DHA. Gallon of water daily. Clean diet.

500 test/400 primo.

Even without gear my systolic has been high. My cardiologist never seems concerned though.
What’s your RHR during the day and during sleep average?

Any HGH? Your numbers are still in current “guideline” ranges so your cardiologist won’t do anything until you tell him you have a symptom like “light headedness, shortness of breath, etc”.

Until then they go off their current medical and insurance mandated ranges and keep things moving.

What’s your RHR during the day and during sleep average?

Any HGH? Your numbers are still in current “guideline” ranges so your cardiologist won’t do anything until you tell him you have a symptom like “light headedness, shortness of breath, etc”.

Until then they go off their current medical and insurance mandated ranges and keep things moving.
No HGH. 6 hours per night.

Truly resting is around high 50s/low 60s.

500 test/400 primo.

On top of daily cardio, I’m taking 6 Grams EPA/DHA. Gallon of water daily. Clean diet.
For me, gear raises my systolic but not diastolic.

500 test/400 primo.

Years ago cardiologists and other Dr.s were comfortable which BP and fasting glucose being higher than they are now. But that didn't make it healthy for the long term. They were just the accepted levels as where damage has been proven for sure. They have reduced those numbers more then once over the years. I would think looking at those that live long term and seeing what their levels have been traditionally would be the best way to set makers.

No HGH. 6 hours per night.

Truly resting is around high 50s/low 60s.
If it were me I would cut the Nebilivol to 2.5mg. Those numbers are on the low end of the scale which is good. But if it’s impacting your quality of life then you can balance it out by lowering the beta blocker slightly.

It’s the gear as @nothuman said keeping the top number where it is. Very common. I’d make sure you’re taking a good magnesium Glycinate supplement and getting your water in for the day and should help and find balance.

Starting at least around 2018 I saw U.S. sources stating that 120 was the beginning of "elevated BP":

I seem to remember Life Extension Magazine speaking about this years ago as well. They also did an article on blood glucose levels and the risk factors when having a stroke or heart attack with BG levels starting at 80 and going up, risk wise, from there.

People can believe and do whatever they want but for every person out there lowering their BP too aggressively there are 100 dolts with the "it's normal for me derrr" attitude towards any numbers they don't want to improve.

Not saying the study is right or wrong but to those wanting to dismiss it outright as a money grab(which it 100% may be) it would help if they would point to exactly where the data is manipulated or the conclusion is flawed.

If it were me I would cut the Nebilivol to 2.5mg. Those numbers are on the low end of the scale which is good. But if it’s impacting your quality of life then you can balance it out by lowering the beta blocker slightly.

It’s the gear as @nothuman said keeping the top number where it is. Very common. I’d make sure you’re taking a good magnesium Glycinate supplement and getting your water in for the day and should help and find balance.
I’ll try 2.5 when I drop back to a cruise.

Weirdly enough the 5mg of nebivo is doing more for my BP than 80 telmisartan is.

I didn't real the paper but when I see such claims suddenly come out I think pharma industrial complex wants to sell a bunch of new BP meds.
Not saying this is not the case but look around you: the majority of Americans do NOT need the goal posts moved to need a BP med.

I’ll try 2.5 when I drop back to a cruise.

Weirdly enough the 5mg of nebivo is doing more for my BP than 80 telmisartan is.
Not weird at all or uncommon. Nebilivol is excellent at managing BP. But given it’s a beta blocker it will also drop the RHR.

Telmisartan I’ve found to be cardio protective and to prevent cardiac remodeling more than anything.

As long as you feel good where you’re at then I’d leave it there and still add magnesium and make sure the water intake is sufficient daily.

Are you taking any meds to keep it this low or is this just your new baseline with your fitness level and bodyweight?

I'd say I'm on the lucky side genetically, I've never really had any BP issues even when I was competing. Nowadays I'm quite a bit smaller though, and do a good amount of cardio (more than I did when I was BBing).

Not saying this is not the case but look around you: the majority of Americans do NOT need the goal posts moved to need a BP med.
You're saying the same thing I did.

At those numbers even kids would need medication though our life expectancy hasn’t changed much

Last time I checked mine (August) it was 99/42. I feel fine. Can also write complete sentences, when needed.
Dammit!!!! Do you get cold easily? Especially in your extremities?

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity