over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood pressure and medication

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
At what point would you or did you decide to start talking blood pressure medication.??
i ask because my pressure has been really consistent over the last several years being that I've only been on TRT (140mg a week) and 2iu HGH , its in the 120/65 range with heart rate in the 60's
now that I've recovered from a couple surgeries earlier this year and I can eat more I've been bumping up the intensity in the gym , brought my test dose up to 240mg a week and HGH to 5iu a day the pressure is in the 130/75 range with heart rate in the 70's
I was planning on bumping the test up to 400 a week and GH to 6-7iu a day but im sure that the pressure is gonna take another little jump.
NOW , I don't do any cardio right now (I know., I know) , don't take anything for pressure or cholesterol which is good but being 47 and planning to stay on at least the 230mg/wk test and 5iu HGH i was wondering if it might be time look at something like low dose Telmesatrin to keep blood pressure in check and it's other prophylactic cardiovascular benefits.

I had a great Indian Doctor. He told me after 135/85 for older patients to outweigh the side effects of most BP meds. I know most want 120/80 or under and they recently changed that standard. But it was 135/85 for older adults for many years. I keep mine 120/80 to 135/85 max. My morning reading is the highest. Take 3 times a day rested for at least 10 minutes for accuracy. Take the averages.

I’m 44 and my doctor is happy with my BP in the 130’s /80’s
I take quinapril 30mg per day

An ARB may work for you Gunsmith but it's not guaranteed. With BP meds you might need to trial several
before you discover one (or a combo) that works for you. Personally I've discovered Amlodipine works best with my biochemistry.
Why, I have no idea? 80mg Telmisartan didn't do much for me. 130's/70's-80's consistently is a good BP. Work with your PCP
and start off with a low dose ARB or ACE and go from there. Most physicians love patients that are proactive about their health.

At what point would you or did you decide to start talking blood pressure medication.??
i ask because my pressure has been really consistent over the last several years being that I've only been on TRT (140mg a week) and 2iu HGH , its in the 120/65 range with heart rate in the 60's
now that I've recovered from a couple surgeries earlier this year and I can eat more I've been bumping up the intensity in the gym , brought my test dose up to 240mg a week and HGH to 5iu a day the pressure is in the 130/75 range with heart rate in the 70's
I was planning on bumping the test up to 400 a week and GH to 6-7iu a day but im sure that the pressure is gonna take another little jump.
NOW , I don't do any cardio right now (I know., I know) , don't take anything for pressure or cholesterol which is good but being 47 and planning to stay on at least the 230mg/wk test and 5iu HGH i was wondering if it might be time look at something like low dose Telmesatrin to keep blood pressure in check and it's other prophylactic cardiovascular benefits.
I wouldn't take unless actually needed for hypertension (i.e. typically BP greater than 140/90 consistently). Consistently being the key word there because many people have higher blood pressures due to "white coat syndrome", caffeine, stress, etc. I always tell patients to take their blood pressure every day around the same time (preferably first thing in the morning) and keep a log say for 30 days. If on average it is greater than 140/90 then consider taking blood pressure medications. Hope that helps at all!

I think u will get more issues with the upping the gh more then the test. 5iu is a good amount of your still being safe with the aas. Start to implement some cardio and see how it looks then reconsider imo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131