mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4.5 weeks into tren e and nothing.. BUNK?

Brother, I take Nexium and its sold OTC now. Works awesome. I start taking in a week out before I get on tren E or A and continue a week after I stop the tren. Hope this helps...

I tried protonix which is the same and its prescription; it still didn't work

You have a very generous offer from MG, I hope your not hesitating. You don't have much time...

Hey npc, go ahead and Email me now, I got your PM, shoot me an email, you were saying the tren is bunk and the mast e .. ok so do you want me to throw in some mast prop as well?? Let me know ok via email and I'll be sure to throw in some mast prop as well. Please do so tonight ok so I can get this out right away.. You will be singing a new tune this time next week ; )

Means Greens is the go to place bro, you won't be let down, there stuff is top notch, and they get it to you fast

I like how you snuck a review in there ;) LOL, cool dude here PM.

Im also on 600mg mast e, 4 weeks in and nothing. I have anavar i planned to use as well but my guess is thats fake.

Guys this isnt my first rodeo, ive been on gear for years and several contest preps. I no how i react to gear.. Tren typically transforms me..

Im pissed i have fake tren and mast, not sure what im going to do this prep now but i typically always use long esters and feel it by now.. I was just doubting myself and this is the first time with this sponsor. Not happy.

I have legit halotestin i no that as its the same batch i used last show.

Ok yeah I couldn't remember where I read you felt the mast e you got was bunk also, ok so I'll get some Mast Prop out to as well, I'm out of var right now or I'd send you a 100 of those, your 8 weeks out rigbt?? Well I'll have some here shortly so if you remind me in like 3 or 4 days I'll get some out to you if you need it, I can guarantee you my var is legit. But yeah email me bro the Info you sent me via PM, out of habit i accidentally erased the PM upon reading it, so email me right away so I can put your stuff out on the fly...

I got your email bro, your all set now man, you will be continuing your prep as normal..you got mail ;)

Way to go MG, Now this guy is gonna be using what I feel are the best oils being made today!

Hey npc, go ahead and Email me now, I got your PM, shoot me an email, you were saying the tren is bunk and the mast e .. ok so do you want me to throw in some mast prop as well?? Let me know ok via email and I'll be sure to throw in some mast prop as well. Please do so tonight ok so I can get this out right away.. You will be singing a new tune this time next week ; )

Man I just read this and wish every sponsor responded like this. Good shit brother! Excellent way to show the proof is in the pudding baby. Nice!:headbang:

I got your email bro, your all set now man, you will be continuing your prep as normal..you got mail ;)

Way to step up to the plate MG. I'm impressed and will be giving you guys a look in the future :)

Way to step up to the plate MG. I'm impressed and will be giving you guys a look in the future :)

Yeah bro, he will be pinning Fri or sat..

This is one of the reasons I chose to do my cycles with a shorter ester, at least one included, but I think both long and short esters have their merit. In your situation though I would feel the need to change something.

Nice to see a sponsor of good character. I've been in the game for 20 yrs, only a hand full of guys have stepped up to the plate like this and rescued a guys prep. Way to go MG.

I know that everyone is different, but I normally start seeing changes after a couple of weeks. That's pretty much been the case with any Tren E that I've ever ran from a good source. Not saying you got bunk gear, just giving my two cents haha.

For Me, visual changes from Tren E take a couple weeks. But I can feel it in a day of it's real. I'm super sensitive to anything I put in my body. Blessing or cures? Both? But usually noticeable visual changes take a a week or two. But the aggression, the Vascularitines, the hot flashes, I get those almost instantly. And btw, it's really awesome to see a sponsor step up and help out people. That says so much about their character and professionalism.

THANK YOU!! $

I agree completely bro, let's take test enan for example, if you started on Monday and by the following Monday let's say at 500 milligrams a week, you're not feeling at least a bit stronger something is wrong, its either seriously underdosed or something...Some people might disagree, but I feel test e after week 1, I start to get stronger, all this 3 weeks or 4 weeks before you "feel it" it's bogus in my book. And 6 weeks to start feeling tren e?? I mean if that is not bunk shit, then i.....insert phrase
Totally agree, I feel all gear within a week.

MG you're going to get a lot of new customers!

He just got a new one for life!

Mean Greens went above and freakin beyond and I am clueless why. I am a small time member on this board.. without a huge name. Why he chose to go out of his way and help me is something ill never understand.

Words cannot express how greatful I am.. stuff came super fast, looks super good.. the damn tren looks like jet fuel! The last tren I had that looked like that was years ago and I remember that stuff kicking my ass to all hell and back.. and never being able to get tren again that looked like that.

I am so freakin excited to try this stuff next week.. This guy sent me masteron and tren..

MEAN GREENS, Freakin thank you.. Customer for life here! I have no doubt the stuff is going to work amazing.

He just got a new one for life!

Mean Greens went above and freakin beyond and I am clueless why. I am a small time member on this board.. without a huge name. Why he chose to go out of his way and help me is something ill never understand.

Words cannot express how greatful I am.. stuff came super fast, looks super good.. the damn tren looks like jet fuel! The last tren I had that looked like that was years ago and I remember that stuff kicking my ass to all hell and back.. and never being able to get tren again that looked like that.

I am so freakin excited to try this stuff next week.. This guy sent me masteron and tren..

MEAN GREENS, Freakin thank you.. Customer for life here! I have no doubt the stuff is going to work amazing.

Your very welcome bro, I hope you have and wish you all the success with your comp bro. And you don't owe me anything, seeing you be able to continue and you happy is enough right there, having you on the team, that would be even better ;)

This is what good sponsors with good products do. They go they extra mile even though MG has less time on his hands than anyone, he is still trying to get to everyone. It's easy to see why he has quickly become a favorite for everyone.
I will always vouch for his products and can assure all of you that they are extremely potent and there is nothing even close to bunk. In fact the labels are the most professional I've ever seen and all oils are very smooth.
I'm not a rep for MG but have been with him for a long time and know his products very well. Anyone is more welcome to shoot me a pm if they question anything of his, I most likely know the answer. Team MG is the only way to go!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Havokhf
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131