over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4500 calorie diet

what about this? [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7PpqXbtcQE"]iForceTV - 5000 Calories in 15 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

I thought he was going to consume 5k calories in 15 min.

I could post our saturday post leg workout breakfast

Ive seen my workout partner triple grandslam.. but he does get the toast to go
for turkey sands throughout the day

I usually just add Milk, Oats, Protein Powder, Olive Oil, Fruits, Peanut Butter to a blender, easiest way I find to consume 1000+ calories depending on the amounts added.

I hate to eat so Ive found alot of quick ways to hit high calories and protein.

Whole milk (chocolate if you want to get sloppy. Losing weight is the easy part for me personally, over gaining new muscle)

Snack mixes containing nuts. These are very high calorie and protein. You can find several varieties at walmart or other stores.

Peanut butter, string cheese, any cheese. Cottage cheese.

hamburger helper. Mix it with alot of ground beef.

Weight gainer shake. I used to take cytogainer (cant digest this shake anymore). 4 scoops cytogainer, 16 oz milk, 8 tablespoons peanut butter, 4 tablespoons olive oil, can add oats as well. This was a 2600 calorie shake I believe (I think I may have increased some of the ingredient), and 105 protein for one shake. Id eat an hour later.

More non cook protein sources: Pre sliced meats, pre hard boiled eggs, pre made macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, can of chili with meat in it (800 cals, 38 protein per can)

There are more but these are some very easy ways to boost calories. Also adding a few tablespoons of olive oil daily

Grits and oats are easy cheap carbs

Pre made shit is more expensive but if you are real unmotivated to prepare food all day, this can make things easier despite the added cost.

KILL THAT SHIT

Last edited:
There's always time to eat, if you have to go to the bathroom and scarf down some high calorie food . Just tell your boss you have irritable bowel syndrome

I make about a dozen of these, wrap in foil and bring to work...of course I double the recipe.

BREAKFAST BURRITOS

INGREDIENTS:

2 cups egg whites

½ cup nonfat cottage cheese

½ cup chopped tomatoes

½ cup chopped red or green sweet pepper

½ cup chopped sweet onion – Vidalia or purple

½ cup black beans, rinsed and well drained then
Mashed coarsely with a fork

4 small Ezekiel grain or other whole – grain tortillas or wraps

Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste

Cooking spray

PREPARATION:

1. In a small bowl whisk egg whites, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
2. In a medium skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté vegetables and beans until soft. Pour the egg / cottage cheese mixture over vegetables and cook until mixture sets. Once firm divide egg mixture among the warmed tortillas. Roll each into a burrito. Garnish with low-fat, low-sodium salsa.

NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER SERVING:

Calories: 198 / Calories from Fat: 36 / protein: 19g / Carbs: 20g / Dietary Fiber: 2.5g / Sugars: 3.5g / Fat: 4g / Sodium: 466mg

diet

I had the same problem with eating i also have the same problem with sentence structure you have ,its funny i understood your whole story , but i posted my story which was not grammar correct on iron den and all i got were assholes whining about my sentence grammar etc. Anyway I'm 195 and 5ft 8 ecto no appetite heres what i came up with a month ago i will list what i feel are commandments for us with poor appetites . morning 2 cups milk 2 scoops whey 6 tbsp peanut butter 1 cup oats this is easy and over 1000 calls now i can eat ground beef and i notice a half pound or more is easy when salsa and seasoning and sour cream is added this with large glass milk can be lunch or dinner next 1 box of 4cheese ciceroni i stole this from pete rubbish but its 800 cal and easy to eat which is a commandment we need to have food we like and is easy if this sounds pussylike oh well some people can eat 10 chicken breasts a day i can't any way another meal can be tilapia 12 oz seasoned with mccormick sauce you can easily eat this 2 times a day another additive mashed potatoes instant or hmemade with gravy and big glass of grape juice and if you can at night 2cups milk oats and protein no pb cause it bloats me at night now add all this and i think were on the right track i was 195 I'm 203 in 3 weeks same waist and much stronger and same gear amounts which is my last commandment do not increase gear until calls are at high consistent amounts I've made the mistake .THINK about it why do dummies like me take q gram a week and then eat like chiks lol i finally eat exactly how i just posted its not hard for the longest i thought 3000 a day and a gram a week was the answer ,anyway sorry about the long post i like to ramble

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear