over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 month transformation

Nothing to exciting to report just grinding it out each day.

Workouts and diet are still going well, carbed up this weekend with some rice, potatoes and a few peanut butter sandwiches.

Definitely noticing changes in my physique.

I really am digging this circuit style workout I am doing, tweaked it a bit more and basically have four different workouts that train the entire body every two days. I never really have followed a circuit style workout for any extended amount of time, possibly throwing a day or two of it in here and there in the past when I just felt like switching it up at the gym but right now my body seems to be responding nicely to it and it feels good leaving the gym with blood flow/pump in all the major muscle groups.

Fantastic workout at the gym today, now that I have burned thru about 30lbs of fat I can start to feel more of my muscle actually engaging thru each exercise.

So this is my current training regimen.

20-10-5 (3 times thru each circuit increasing weight each time)
*1 x failure (these exercises are done separately after all 3 rounds of the circuit)

Day 1
leg press
single db shoulder press
rope cable kickbacks
rope cross body curl
*seated calf
*standing calf

Day 2
swiss bar incline chest press
single arm hammer row
straight arm overhead bar raise
good mornings
*behind back wrist curl
*reverse wrist curl

Day 3
straight leg deads
hammer strength shoulder press
cable tricep ext.
drag curls
*seated calf
*standing calf

Day 4
leg extensions
hammer strength chest press
barbell shrugs
pullovers
*behind back wrist curl
*reverse wrist curl

This is my current diet, I made some changes to my first meal of the day, decided to add in a little more fat. Other than that I have seen no need to change anything else since fat is continuing to drop off my body and I feel my protein is sufficient to maintain and support new muscle tissue.

2 cups black coffee

3 whole eggs
2 strips of bacon
1/2 avocado

workout

60g protein isolate
.5 banana
spoonful Sunbutter

2 large handfuls of spinach and kale mix
.5 cup mushrooms
feta cheese
8 oz. chicken
I sauté this in coconut oil with minced garlic and salt/pepper

60g protein isolate
.5 cup blueberries
spoonful Sunbutter

8 oz. steak or chicken
2 cup salad or vegetable medley

It's hard to tell if the Cardarine is aiding in my weight loss or not. I had ordered some product from Dinitro in '16 and just started adding that in. I am a fucking furnace right now! Had to shut off the heat completely in my bedroom and run a fan full blast blowing on me. Sleep is very inconsistent, last night woke up every hour on the hour and at 3am got up.

I am tempted to give up my morning coffee, have noticed lately that it is messing with my morning meals. Two cups has been turning into four or five and my appetite is being slightly suppressed which in turn is pushing back all my meals requiring me to eat the much later in the day.

I'm not sure what I will do but I would not mind giving up caffeine, currently I am researching some nootropics, waiting on my digital scale so I can accurately measure.

Other than that everything is going well, thinking a nap will be in order today.

I noticed more endurance than anything from Cardarine....but I was taking it while bulking. I wanted to do some bloodwork to see if it positively impacted my lipid levels like some have seen....but was already off for awhile before I could get scheduled in.

How much of Dintro's product are you running? Have you used it before?

With that....I think low dosage is the best route if you plan to run it long term.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I had completely forgotten about the supposed endurance benefits of Cardarine until you just mentioned it, I probably will run it again in the future by itself and see if I notice difference then.

When I first received my order from D I tried it out for like 4 or 5 days but it was in the middle of the summer and the sweat factor was thru the roof.

I am not experienced with it which is why I am just at one cap per day but like I mentioned before my body is super sensitive to any drugs/chems/peds and I usually can get the same results other users have with just half the dosage.

I don't remember if it's the crystal or the powder but right now I feel that's a moot point since it is definitely working. I woke up this morning and the temperature in my room was down to 57 and it felt perfect lol. Probably a combination of the diet/training/tren and my metabolism is just extremely turned up.

I know D recommended 2 caps as being the sweet spot where most people feel and see results but I don't think that will be necessary for me right now. My body feels like it is just radiating non-stop heat, I was wiping beads of sweat off my forehead yesterday simply walking from my truck into the gym.

Another restless night for myself, couldn't sleep and just got out of bed at 4am. I watched a documentary on Netflix about cross fit training...after about an hour I simply couldn't watch it anymore. People doing 100 box jumps, 100 burpees, 100 pullups etc, all with shitty form and then acting all surprised that they got injured. I mean WTF do you think is going to happen?! You're doing dynamic complex movements like clean and jerks racing against the clock, your form is absolute shit and then your supraspinatus tendon gives out and now you are worse off when you began...I had to shut it off because I felt like yelling at the screen.

My appetite was way off yesterday, only had two shakes and 16 oz. of steak tips. Feeling pretty hungry right now, having a cup of coffee then headed to the grocery store.

I had completely forgotten about the supposed endurance benefits of Cardarine until you just mentioned it, I probably will run it again in the future by itself and see if I notice difference then.

When I first received my order from D I tried it out for like 4 or 5 days but it was in the middle of the summer and the sweat factor was thru the roof.

I am not experienced with it which is why I am just at one cap per day but like I mentioned before my body is super sensitive to any drugs/chems/peds and I usually can get the same results other users have with just half the dosage.

I don't remember if it's the crystal or the powder but right now I feel that's a moot point since it is definitely working. I woke up this morning and the temperature in my room was down to 57 and it felt perfect lol. Probably a combination of the diet/training/tren and my metabolism is just extremely turned up.

I know D recommended 2 caps as being the sweet spot where most people feel and see results but I don't think that will be necessary for me right now. My body feels like it is just radiating non-stop heat, I was wiping beads of sweat off my forehead yesterday simply walking from my truck into the gym.

Another restless night for myself, couldn't sleep and just got out of bed at 4am. I watched a documentary on Netflix about cross fit training...after about an hour I simply couldn't watch it anymore. People doing 100 box jumps, 100 burpees, 100 pullups etc, all with shitty form and then acting all surprised that they got injured. I mean WTF do you think is going to happen?! You're doing dynamic complex movements like clean and jerks racing against the clock, your form is absolute shit and then your supraspinatus tendon gives out and now you are worse off when you began...I had to shut it off because I felt like yelling at the screen.

My appetite was way off yesterday, only had two shakes and 16 oz. of steak tips. Feeling pretty hungry right now, having a cup of coffee then headed to the grocery store.

I'm the same way in that I am pretty sensitive to anything I use. I think 1 cap is plenty for this run and see where you end up at. I know some people like to push the envelope and see faster results....but I figure why not be a little more comfortable even if it takes a few weeks longer.

I'm sure that you know carb intake will influence the heat.

Even though my diet is pretty much keto right now I still felt a surge of heat after every meal I had. It's been 6 days and I think I'm done. Last night woke up at 12:30 am and the back of my neck was so hot I thought I was going to have to jump in the shower and turn the cold water on. I ended up drinking about 6 cups of water and threw a ice pack wrapped in a towel around my neck while watching some tv. That stuff is no joke.

My stomach seems to have some bloat, from what I've read this is fairly normal. To be fair though, I have been hitting up this butcher shop the last few days for marinated steak tips and marinated chicken breasts and no doubt there is a fair amount of salt in their mix, the next few days I will go back to the plain stuff.

I think some foam rolling is in order today, feeling some tightness thru the hammie's and lower back, headed to the gym in a few hours.

My last two workouts were pretty damn hard to get thru, keto diet and the dnp run left my body feeling very depleted. Yesterday I carbed up with some potatoes and peanut butter sandwiches on Ezekiel bread also drank a ton of water.

Taking today off from the gym, I think I have only missed one day since I started back up and I have a cable/internet guy scheduled today and the nurse who was scheduled to help my mom called in sick and my body is telling me to chill out.

My joints and overall mobility/RoM has improved a lot and I have decided starting in February that I am switching over to a traditional strength/hypertrophy program. I was considering staying with the circuit style workout but it really isn't designed to induce that much muscle growth.
The owner of the gym asked my yesterday if I would be interested in joining him and another powerlifting team member for heavy squat work on Fridays so I figured that transitioning over to my power routine would be appropriate.

My diet is sustaining my needs right now, I do not feel hungry and a few times I have gone to bed without eating my last meal.

I have about 1/3 of a bottle of MK677 left and decided to try MA Labs Somatozine and Pump for the month of February. Also going to use up a bottle of EFX kre-alkayn creatine that is due to expire soon along with some beta-alanine and agmatine sulfate. I have a small bookcase that is just used to hold all my supplements on and I already tossed out a lot of expired products.

Today I need to find my TENS unit, slight strain in my inner right pectoral. I am also going to concentrate on more myofascial release before each workout and then some resisted stretching post workout.

I still have a shit ton of work ahead of me to reach my summertime goals but my confidence remains high. I have my moments of self loathing but I brought this upon myself, just got to suck it up and put in the work. I found a picture of myself on this site when I first joined about 10 years ago, think it's in the introduce yourself section or something like that. It's amazing how the human body can change so much either for the good or bad.

I set a time frame of 6 months for myself and I do feel it is doable, my only concern is the elasticity of my skin. I put so much weight on so quickly after my mom entered stage 5 Alzheimer's just drinking myself to sleep each night I am worried that trying to drop the weight again quickly will leave loose skin. Lately I have been applying coconut oil on my stomach and lower back before bed, not sure if the damage is already done or not but figured it won't hurt.

Taking today off was a good decision but I am already looking forward to my workout tomorrow.

Yesterday sucked.

I was scheduled to do hang cleans so did some band work on my shoulders and then proceeded to do 15 reps with just the bar. My working sets were supposed to be done with 135 so I decided to do another warmup set with 95. On my 4th rep I felt a twinge in my left forearm, didn't really think much about it, did 2 more reps and then suddenly got some searing pain. I set the bar down and tried stretching it a little bit but the pain continued to worsen, long story short I could not finish my workout it hurt so bad.

It feels like it's the extensor radialis longus, right near the elbow joint on the top of the forearm. I couldn't even open a jar of peanut butter last night without grimacing in pain. I kept ice on it most of the day, elevated it.

This morning the pain has diminished a lot but I can tell that gripping any bar would bring it right back in a hurry.

Needless to say I am extremely frustrated. The gym I train at only has 2 or 3 upper body hammer strength machines, the rest is just bars, plates, dumbbells and racks/cages. Training my upper body is going to be almost impossible, there is a leg press and leg extension and hamstring curl machine I can use for my lower body.

Right now my best idea's are to eliminate any gripping movements for the next 7-10 days, continue to ice it, use my TENS unit once the pain diminishes some more and then use some moist heat followed by light stretching when it is appropriate.

If anyone here has had the same type of injury I welcome to hear how your recovery went and what/when you were able to do "gripping" exercises again.

Yesterday sucked.

I was scheduled to do hang cleans so did some band work on my shoulders and then proceeded to do 15 reps with just the bar. My working sets were supposed to be done with 135 so I decided to do another warmup set with 95. On my 4th rep I felt a twinge in my left forearm, didn't really think much about it, did 2 more reps and then suddenly got some searing pain. I set the bar down and tried stretching it a little bit but the pain continued to worsen, long story short I could not finish my workout it hurt so bad.

It feels like it's the extensor radialis longus, right near the elbow joint on the top of the forearm. I couldn't even open a jar of peanut butter last night without grimacing in pain. I kept ice on it most of the day, elevated it.

This morning the pain has diminished a lot but I can tell that gripping any bar would bring it right back in a hurry.

Needless to say I am extremely frustrated. The gym I train at only has 2 or 3 upper body hammer strength machines, the rest is just bars, plates, dumbbells and racks/cages. Training my upper body is going to be almost impossible, there is a leg press and leg extension and hamstring curl machine I can use for my lower body.

Right now my best idea's are to eliminate any gripping movements for the next 7-10 days, continue to ice it, use my TENS unit once the pain diminishes some more and then use some moist heat followed by light stretching when it is appropriate.

If anyone here has had the same type of injury I welcome to hear how your recovery went and what/when you were able to do "gripping" exercises again.
If it's mainly giving problems with gripping...get you some good straps. I use versa grip pros.

I use them on my heaviest deadlift and rack pulls....plus on pull ups.

But with these...once they are locked in...I really don't have to grip anything....I actually use a thumbless grip with them.

It may get you through the healing process while still allowing you to workout with pulling exercises.

Thanks for the suggestion rmtt, this was another option I was considering, my only hesitation is I will be more inclined to do to much to quickly but that's on me, not the straps.

I skipped the gym yesterday, was all dressed and ready to go but my forearm was throbbing badly again and mentally I just did not feel like my head was in the game. I iced it repeatedly and applied arnica and olbas oil massaging the area lightly.

Today I am ordering some bpc 157 and tb 500. There are so many peptide suppliers out there now, if anyone has had good success with these from a certain company please pm me.

Woke up this morning at 2am could not get back to sleep, lately have been supplementing with magnesium and zinc before bed and it definitely has helped but couldn't shut my mind off enough last night.

I will be going to the gym this morning to train lower body, after I'm done with the workout I'm going to see how my arm feels using the hammer strength shoulder press and chest press. I'm going to throw a 10 on each side and see if I can move it thru the complete rom without actually gripping the handles, I just want to see if this will be a viable option to do at the end of next week.

Injuries suck, no doubt about that. I'm trying to view it as positively as I can right now, just another reminder to make sure ALL my muscles are thoroughly warmed up and that form/technique must be an absolute priority. I thought I had both of those on point the other day but if I was to be super critical there was some tightness in both of my forearms that day. In hindsight if I had done some light stretching and specifically increased blood flow thru my arms this might not have happened. Monday morning quarterback...just got to keep going.

Ironman magazine used to run an ad for a clothing company, one of the shirts had a slogan that said, "Tough times don't last but tough people do."

Look in the sponsors section for Mike Arnold. He just opened up a research lab....and anything I've gotten from him in the past has been on point.

But read some of his feedback and make your own decision.

I think he even has a sell going on.

maresearchchems.com

I will check it out, thanks.

My workout today went very well, originally I was going to do legs but remembered Fridays were going to be a squat day with the owner, we dug thru a pile of bars and found 2 safety squat bars I can use till my forearm heals up so that shouldn't be an issue.

I warmed up my shoulders then hit the hammer strength machines as I intended and had no problem keeping an open grip so I did a couple warmups and then 3 working sets with lower weight really emphasizing a contraction at the top of the movement and accentuating the eccentric part of the exercise.

No pain in the forearm doing chest and delt machine. Definitely put me in a better mood! Also ran into an old friend of mine I had not seen in awhile which was cool. He is really getting into mma training and sparring and was interesting to hear what type of exercises and movements he was doing.

Finally came to the conclusion that I need to give up coffee. I have done so many stimulants over the years without any type of break and lately my 2 cups has gone to 4 or 5 and I think I'm just done with that for awhile, I'm sure my adrenal glands would appreciate a break.

Last night I was craving chocolate cake and peach pie so badly, I don't know what channel I was watching but seemed like every single commercial was either for pizza or some type of dessert but I was good and stuck to my diet.

Stepped a little outside familiar territory today training legs.

We worked our way up to 1 rep max on box squats then did 65% of that for 5x5 followed by good mornings.

My legs are jelly right now.

I started dosing my mk677 at 25mg about 4 days ago, previously when I had tried it before I was at half that dose or even lower, can't remember but surprisingly I am not feeling as lethargic or bloated when at the lower dose. Muscles feel full, sleep is still sporadic but hoping it will improve.

My appetite is strong in the first half of the day but seems to diminish later on. I have not eaten every meal on my diet for a couple weeks now but late at night just before bed getting some strong sugar cravings, when this happens I just pour out a spoonful of Frank's extra hot sauce and take a big gulp.

Forearm injury continues to lessen, ordering the bcp and tb today, hopefully will be fully recovered by the end of the month.

Last edited:
A cool thing for those late night cravings....have you ever tried Lean Beef Aminos?

Pitbull Tank sells them on here....they are amazing. The chocolate tastes like taking in straight Hershey's chocolate syrup....and you get an extra serving of protein while indulging your craving!

A cool thing for those late night cravings....have you ever tried Lean Beef Aminos?

Pitbull Tank sells them on here....they are amazing. The chocolate tastes like taking in straight Hershey's chocolate syrup....and you get an extra serving of protein while indulging your craving!

Agreed, it's a win win!

Agreed, it's a win win!

Alright guys, you convinced me, pretty much saw "Hersheys chocolate syrup" and I was sold.

Today is a scheduled day off for me but I might just go and do some foam rolling and core work. I can tell my legs are going to be very sore within the next 12-24 hours.

Giving up my coffee is not going to be easy, sipping on some French roast right now.

The forearm injury has significantly improved and felt like it was ok to test the waters and try some gripping exercises.

Deadlifts went fine, kept the weight low and modified my grip slightly. My next movement were pendlay rows and that definitely was not happening, halfway thru the first rep I could just tell it was going to aggravate the hell out of it.

Tried the hammer strength lat pull and with lighter weight and gripping lower in my palm I was able to do these. I finished my workout with some high rows on a machine, again keeping the weight low and that went off without a hitch.

It was a conservative workout but left the gym in good spirits and muscles fully pumped.

The pump was due to a new product I am trying out from MA-Labs appropriately named MA-Pump. This product works!

I went to the gym on nearly an empty stomach and sipped this on the way there and during my workout. Even with a fairly low volume workout and light weight my muscles felt tighter after each set and by the time I got back home it was quite noticeable.

BPC 157 should be here this week.

MA-Pump is a great product. Everything you could want in a Preworkout....and since I'm stimulant sensitive....that is definitely a plus.

I do the same as you throughout the year and cut caffeine out of my diet at various times although I don't consume much anyway.

But one thing I would recommend if you haven't tried it is his Viacaine.

It's something that I can use even just one capsule of....and the focus it gives you for your workout is really incredible.

Doesn't feel like a stimulant...it's like a mood enhancer. Very clean, no comedown.....and it honestly seems to enhance that mind-muscle connection!

It's one of those products that you can truly feel a difference with when taking it.

Recommended dose is 2-3 capsules...But I'm a smaller guy and 1 does me fine!

I don't use it all the time as I like to take breaks from everything...but it's

MA-Pump is a great product. Everything you could want in a Preworkout....and since I'm stimulant sensitive....that is definitely a plus.

I do the same as you throughout the year and cut caffeine out of my diet at various times although I don't consume much anyway.

But one thing I would recommend if you haven't tried it is his Viacaine.

It's something that I can use even just one capsule of....and the focus it gives you for your workout is really incredible.

Doesn't feel like a stimulant...it's like a mood enhancer. Very clean, no comedown.....and it honestly seems to enhance that mind-muscle connection!

It's one of those products that you can truly feel a difference with when taking it.

Recommended dose is 2-3 capsules...But I'm a smaller guy and 1 does me fine!

I don't use it all the time as I like to take breaks from everything...but it's

Yeah I am really liking this ma-pump, today was my second day using it also my second day without coffee, hoping these headaches will go away.

The product does not contain any stimulants which is what I wanted but the pump it creates helps you in a motivational sort of way. Very satisfied with it.

I have been eyeballing the Viacaine but did not want any stimulant sort of feeling, your description though makes it sound like more of a nootropic, I wish I could sample it before buying a full bottle. More than likely I will give it a shot at some point.

Today I trained calves, tri's and bi's. I was able to train my arms without aggravating my injury to much, kind of hard to totally disengage that area while hitting the biceps but really wasn't to much of an issue.

This is my current training routine.

12 Week Power Workout

Week 1 3 x 7 reps *3 x 8 - 12 #1 x 20 to failure
Week 2 3 x 5 reps *3 x 8 - 12 #1 x 20 to failure
Week 3 3 x 3 reps *3 x 8 - 12 #1 x 20 to failure
Week 4 3 x 1 reps *3 x 8 - 12 #1 x 20 to failure
repeat

Day 1 deadlifts
*pendlay rows
#single arm hammer strength row

Day 2 one exercise each for bi's, tri's, calves 4 x 5 reps

Day 3 swiss bar bench
*single arm hammer strength press
#svend press

Day 4 core training/extra foam rolling & stretching where needed

Day 5 trap bar shrugs
*pullovers
#wide grip pushdowns

Day 6 squats
*stiff leg deads
*reverse lunge
#leg press

Day 7 push press
*single arm db press
#lateral raises

I still have a few more doses of mk677 left before I start my Somatozine, looking forward to using it in capsule form instead of swallowing liquid battery acid, stuff tastes awful.

Woke up at 3am today could not get back to sleep so decided to do a quick update.

Wednesdays workout went well, worked my chest thoroughly, still having to keep the weight low due to the forearm, I can not grip any bars tight enough to really push the weight yet so just concentrating on perfect form and very controlled reps.

Chest was extremely sore though yesterday and even this morning still some tenderness.

Today I train legs with the gym owner, should be a good workout.

Yesterday was supposed to be a fairly light day at the gym with just core work, foam rolling/stretching as needed but I did not make it. A tree company arrived in my yard early in the morning and started to remove a huge old maple tree that has been threatening the power lines, so they set up camp in my driveway and front yard and I also had a nurse scheduled for my mom that I needed to pick up, just turned out to be somewhat of a hectic morning.

Received my BCP a few days ago and just reconstituted this morning and did my first inject sub q as close to the injury as possible, hoping by the end of the month it will be nearly healed.

I made some adjustments to my diet, a cumulative knowledge of keto, psmf, ud2.0 , due to the time frame I have designated for myself to reach my goals and how much bf I need to lose still, I simply need to streamline my intake to the bare essentials while promoting a body capable of utilizing fat as it's primary energy source without creating such a catabolic atmosphere that I end up losing muscle.

Many people will find fault with it but in my own defense it is personalized specifically for me, I am not professing this to be "the way" for anyone else. Many factors were taken into consideration, the most important one being my total daily energy expenditure.

Losing weight is a very simple equation. Simply put you need to burn more calories than what you take in. Narrowing it down some more, to lose fat and spare lean muscle tissue you need to make sure your protein (eaa's + bcaa's) are adequate to do so while in a caloric deficit.

Due to being the primary caregiver for my mother my activity level is very, very low. Most of the day I spend sitting with her reading a book to her or watching TV. You do not expend many calories at all just sitting. Doing the laundry, cleaning etc. etc only goes so far in burning calories. My greatest expenditure occurs only while I am at the gym, maybe 45 minutes of high intensity training. Unfortunately due to her being stage 5 right now my time is very limited that I can spend away from the house or even being out of the same room as her for to long, this is the main reason I really need to push my diet to the edge of it's potential.

My adrenal glands are about to declare mutiny but I have decided to bring coffee back into my life to help give a slight boost to my metabolic rate in order to offset my low activity level.

Upon waking - 1 serving BPI plant based EAA's
2 cups black coffee

approximately every 3 - 4 hours
1 TBSP hemp seed oil
.25 cup whole plain greek yogurt
.25 chopped walnuts
60 grams whey isolate
blended in water

3 of those shakes per day, consumed slowly adding ice to prevent thickening and to contribute to daily water intake.

Prior to going to bed - 1 serving BPI plant based EAA's

Hemp seed oil is one of very few oils that actually contain the eaa's your body needs and it's highly noted for many other positive effects upon the immune system and skin care. It also has a really good balanced omega-3 and omega-6 profile. I have used this in the past and actually forgot about it until the other day when I was going thru some old training/diet logs of mine.

This is the approximate breakdown.

Total calories 2079
Fat 123 grams 53%
Carbohydrates 36 grams 7%
Protein 207 grams 40%

Every 8th day I will consume approximately 4 grams of mainly simple carbohydrates per body pound combined with whatever source of protein I choose to add.

This is not etched in stone, it is simply a template I made for myself to establish a credible baseline to work off of. Obviously as my bf composition changes so will my macronutrients.

We have about 3 more months of cooler weather left where I live and I will be taking advantage of that and use up the rest D's product.

Breaking outside of our own barriers we as humans tend to set requires great effort. Life today is simply filled with so much adversity. If you wait around for that perfect moment in your life where all the stars are aligned and you have no stress, you will never accomplish your goals. Life is stressful, it is filled with daily obstacles and it will kick you when you are down. That is life, no one is immune to it.

I'm no hero, just an average red blooded all American male who enjoys pussy, drinking a few beers, eating good food and looking good. I simply want to encourage anyone else out there who may have let themselves go, to get back into the game, set some goals for yourself, dust yourself off and get to work.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131