over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big NYC hello from the King!

http://biopharmaceuticals.novozymes.com/files/documents/NZGP_LR3_SafetyReview.pdf

Tanks for the link.

This part was interesting also:
Analysis of pharmacokinetic data in normal subjects is also important. A dose of 40μg/kg/day
resulted in an increase of 150μg/L above the starting baseline IGF-I concentration. The half-life in
the circulation was approximately 20h and suggested an endogenous production rate of IGF-I by
the body of 3 mg per day.

Grunt76 in his IGF thread said:
We have to realize that this is a huge amount compared to what the body naturally produces. Maybe we can ask TheGame46 who is working on his master's degree in endocrinology what the actual amount produced by a normal human, say even with exercise, but it's probably something less than 1mcg.

And this with the comment in the paper that in vivo, for therapeutic use, the dosage would be similar to that of native IGF-1. The lowest dosages studied have been 5μg/kg/day.

Comments?

Shit son, I haven't seen this post before today! lol King, I have to ask, that shit you said about Shawn Ray, were you just making it up or did it actually happen. I was losing my shit(no pun intended) listening to you!

I only have a problem with your statments ...

Bro, that's a really long article. :) I have no idea what your point is regarding my post, but all I can say is show my some real life proof of gains. That article kinda reminds me of those ads you see in the back of the mags that have all this scientific data as to why the new xyz product is the next greatest product, but never works in real life.

We can break this down scientifically all you want, but real world results with IGF is something that I have never seen. By all means if anyone out there had any pics to prove me wrong I would love to see it. Until then I would suggest people stick to what they know works for sure and stop injecting themselves with all this pseudo scientific garbage.

if you came to the gym you would have seen some of the results from pseudo scientific garbage:D

Bro, that's a really long article. :) I have no idea what your point is regarding my post, but all I can say is show my some real life proof of gains. That article kinda reminds me of those ads you see in the back of the mags that have all this scientific data as to why the new xyz product is the next greatest product, but never works in real life.

We can break this down scientifically all you want, but real world results with IGF is something that I have never seen. By all means if anyone out there had any pics to prove me wrong I would love to see it. Until then I would suggest people stick to what they know works for sure and stop injecting themselves with all this pseudo scientific garbage.

My point is ... saying that igf-1 is worthless is one thing ... saying that it will make your cranium enlarge, and kill you is another thing.

Also, there are just too many things to concider, when a pro is talking about research drugs ... what other compounds are being used, etc etc ... Are his IFG-1R supersatured from the high doses of hgh, and insulin ... Down regulation ... etc etc ... IGF-1R desensitisation ...

Here is what I said in my previous post ... "If igf-1 is worthless ... there is just no way anyone can claim hgh is just so great. IMO, it is very hard to compare a 4 week cycle on an ED injection protocol or an EOD protocol for a few weeks longer depending on how much is injected (down regulation) to a months long hgh cycle, and anyone expecting major gains from igf-1 is fooling himself, that I can agree with ... results from igf-1 generally are something like 5-10 lbs of LBM/cycle, not impressive, but still valuable, for some only maybe 2 pounds, with increased vascularity, density, and fatloss.

Fair enough Mechano growth factor may have to be entered in the equation, but throwing igf-1 out the window ... is, IMO, a little extreme."

Also, as far as, real life results ... Well I've talked with quite a few ppl, who are totally satisfied with this compound ... but then again, if you only concider a cycle, which will put 20 lbs of muscle on you in 3 months valuable ... well in that case, I can, and have to agree igf-1 just isn't that great.

Last edited:

Magnum, short question: does GH build muscle? I mean apart from the water retention (intramuscular) you can get, especially with higher dosages.

Welcome, King! I am your fan for sure! Waiting to see you at the Montreal Pro!

Magnum, short question: does GH build muscle? I mean apart from the water retention (intramuscular) you can get, especially with higher dosages.

I'm no big fan of GH either bro. I remember back say 15 years ago I was hearing stories of guys supposedly gaining 20 to 30 pounds of pure muscle on GH. It was all a load of BS. I have NEVER seen anyone gain that amount of muscle from GH with steroids combined or alone. Now, I have seen a lot of water weight from GH. Some pros that I personally know!! do between 9 and 18 iu's daily. They would never admit to it, but that is beside that point. Combine GH with 4 to 6 iu's of insulin and yes you will get huge, but I have seen guys make gains from insulin alone too. These gains are not always and most likely will not be of an aesthetic nature.

Taking GH in amount of 2 to 6 ius daily will produce results of a certain kind especially if you are older, say some fatloss and minute amouts of muscle, but taking micrograms of IGF imo is worthless. So that is the answer to Marc's question as to why Gh works but IGF doesn't Maybe if you would take milligrams of IGF daily it would work better? Then again maybe if I just upped my steriod dosage by 300 mgs per week I would get better results? :D Gh as far as I'm concerned is just an expensive fat burner.

I'm no big fan of GH either bro. I remember back say 15 years ago I was hearing stories of guys supposedly gaining 20 to 30 pounds of pure muscle on GH. It was all a load of BS. I have NEVER seen anyone gain that amount of muscle from GH with steroids combined or alone. Now, I have seen a lot of water weight from GH. Some pros that I personally know!! do between 9 and 18 iu's daily. They would never admit to it, but that is beside that point. Combine GH with 4 to 6 iu's of insulin and yes you will get huge, but I have seen guys make gains from insulin alone too. These gains are not always and most likely will not be of an aesthetic nature.

Taking GH in amount of 2 to 6 ius daily will produce results of a certain kind especially if you are older, say some fatloss and minute amouts of muscle, but taking micrograms of IGF imo is worthless. So that is the answer to Marc's question as to why Gh works but IGF doesn't Maybe if you would take milligrams of IGF daily it would work better? Then again maybe if I just upped my steriod dosage by 300 mgs per week I would get better results? :D Gh as far as I'm concerned is just an expensive fat burner.

Thanks for sharing your view on igf-1, and hgh really appreciate it. Too some extent, I do agree with you about the igf-1 dosage issue, and hgh being an expensive fat burner ... still valuable compounds, but a lot of hype is surrounding them ...

igf-1?? worthelss? maybe! ... poison? I doubt it very much.

Thanks again Magnum appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing your view on igf-1, and hgh really appreciate it. Too some extent, I do agree with you about the igf-1 dosage issue, and hgh being an expensive fat burner ... still valuable compounds, but a lot of hype is surrounding them ...

igf-1?? worthelss? maybe! ... poison? I doubt it very much.

Thanks again Magnum appreciate it.

No prolem bro. We all have our opinions and we all learn from each other. I doubt that King actually meant IGF was literally poison. He has a flare of drama about him that if you don't understand you might take the wrong way. :)

You know what I like about the most about King? He speaks his mind and he talks openly. He dont care if he uspets anyone, he sticks to what he beleives. Thats what I admire about him, he kinda reminds me of myself, my mouth has got me in trouble so many times, and I dont mean to harm anyone but thats just me, I aint gonna change my character.

If kings saying something bad about IGF that means he knows something we dont.

If kings saying something bad about IGF that means he knows something we dont.

King has all the right in the world to say anything he wants, and if he knows something we don't, by all means, I am ready to listen ... I have exposed my views on his statement. And, how rulling out (LR³) igf-1 means that hgh has to be reconcidered.

We are merely exaching views on the matter.

whats going on with King ???

bump - more good reading

bump

Thought some of you guys would like to see these. They are on Thur evening in Atlantic City last year. Zero carbs and no diuretics were used at all for the show.

Attachments

• kingacthur2.jpg
    kingacthur2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 327
  • kingacthur1.jpg
    kingacthur1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 327
  • kingacthur4.jpg
    kingacthur4.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 340
Couple more.

Attachments