over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PIP from CYP

sean1970ss

Registered
Newbies
Guys have some CYP 250 every time I have used it I swell up, major inflammation and red plus sore as heck. Should I tos it? Heat it up? 8 bottles of it hate to lose it all but it damn hurts.

Guys have some CYP 250 every time I have used it I swell up, major inflammation and red plus sore as heck. Should I tos it? Heat it up? 8 bottles of it hate to lose it all but it damn hurts.
Toss that crap, bro!

No brainer for me nowadays… If this was when I was first starting out I would have used every last bottle and dealt with the misery.

Now, it’d be in the garbage with a quickness! Too damn old to be voluntarily putting myself in pain!

Cage

No brainer for me nowadays… If this was when I was first starting out I would have used every last bottle and dealt with the misery.

It is hard to break that mindset if you were active in the 1990s. Today is like Amazon, cheap, good, easy. Back then...nothing was wasted and you found a way or a use. I'm a hoarder too even my BP and lipid meds.

OP - I'd probably toss or if it's not too bad cut it with something like deca/equipoise/etc. Some ideas is order small to sample first but generally cyp is a non-issue. Some people do have problems with certain carriers like MCT, ethyl oleate, etc so if you aren't sure you are good with some of these maybe ask and see if that's the problem (save you some future hassle). Honestly Cyp shouldn't have any but I say this because yours is 250mg and someone may throw some EO or something in there for extra stabilization in solution particularly shipping in colder months.

I've never had pip fro Test C

I got 10 bottles of Cyp from Gauranteed Sponsor here I’ve used for over 10 years. Same thing, I can’t use it. I tried 3 different bottles as little at .2 cc and I’m sore for a week at least. Not sure what was the cause.

They may have changed carriers or got another brand . All carriers are equal at all. The acid content makes a big difference

I got 10 bottles of Cyp from Gauranteed Sponsor here I’ve used for over 10 years. Same thing, I can’t use it. I tried 3 different bottles as little at .2 cc and I’m sore for a week at least. Not sure what was the cause.
If it's from a guarantee sponsor they should send you new stuff right ?

Before you toss all 8 bottles get yourself some sterile oil off eBay or make it yourself and try and dilute in down to 2mls

Same boat. 6 bottles test cyp from a guaranteed sponsor, even diluting it doesn’t help much 🤷🏾

Same boat. 6 bottles test cyp from a guaranteed sponsor, even diluting it doesn’t help much 🤷🏾
Is it at or above 250mg/ml.? Do you know what carrier oil is used?

If it's from a guarantee sponsor they should send you new stuff right ?
Correct, the GS should take care of the situation as part of their forum Sponsorship...Scmtnboy/Drax, message me with who the GS was and let me know if they took care of the issue.

As for the pip...Plenty of reasons for it, although any should be taken care of by the sponsor: BA/BB too high, bottom of a batch that received too much BA/BB, carrier oil (example, some react badly to Etheyl Oleate), shit production (homebrew), etc, etc.

Ethyl oleate makes the syringe sticky and hard to aspirate and inject, if this is happening most likely it's eo, lots of people are allergic to eo

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws